5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- A governments permission for a private ship to raid enemy shipping during wartime.
- The act of the President or any official undoing a prison sentence.
- The act of giving aid and comfort to the enemy.
- Constitution's requirement that each State accept the public acts, records, and judicial proceedings of every other State
- The process for becoming a new citizen of a country.
5 True/False questions
law → A bill that is passed and approved by the President.
extradition → The process for becoming a new citizen of a country.
ex post facto → the surrender of an accused or convicted person by one state or country to another (usually under the provisions of a statute or treaty)
original jurisdiction → The process for becoming a new citizen of a country.
Electoral College → Group of electors, chosen by the voters, who vote for President