5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- law determining the fundamental political principles of a government
- The process for becoming a new citizen of a country.
- Constitution's requirement that each State accept the public acts, records, and judicial proceedings of every other State
- Group of electors, chosen by the voters, who vote for President
- The records of congressional proceedings that is required to be published by Congress.
5 True/False questions
pardon → The act of the President or any official undoing a prison sentence.
impeachment → a formal document charging a public official with misconduct in office
extradition → The process for becoming a new citizen of a country.
Habeas Corpus → The act of giving aid and comfort to the enemy.
law → A bill that is passed and approved by the President.