5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- The records of congressional proceedings that is required to be published by Congress.
- a formal document charging a public official with misconduct in office
- Group of electors, chosen by the voters, who vote for President
- A law that lets a person be arrested for an act that was committed before the law was passed making that act a crime.
- A governments permission for a private ship to raid enemy shipping during wartime.
5 True/False questions
original jurisdiction → The process for becoming a new citizen of a country.
appellate court → a formal document charging a public official with misconduct in office
Habeas Corpus → The law that says a person cannot be arrested unless there is evident to suggest that they committed a crime.
treason → The act of giving aid and comfort to the enemy.
law → The act of the President or any official undoing a prison sentence.