5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- The law that says a person cannot be arrested unless there is evident to suggest that they committed a crime.
- The act of the President or any official undoing a prison sentence.
- A law that lets a person be arrested for an act that was committed before the law was passed making that act a crime.
- The process for becoming a new citizen of a country.
- The act of giving aid and comfort to the enemy.
5 True/False questions
extradition → The process for becoming a new citizen of a country.
Letter of Marque and Reprisal → A governments permission for a private ship to raid enemy shipping during wartime.
law → A bill that is passed and approved by the President.
Congressional Record → The records of congressional proceedings that is required to be published by Congress.
impeachment → a formal document charging a public official with misconduct in office