5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- The process for becoming a new citizen of a country.
- The jurisdiction of courts that hear a case first, usually in a trial. These are the courts that determine the facts about a case.
- A law that lets a person be arrested for an act that was committed before the law was passed making that act a crime.
- The law that says a person cannot be arrested unless there is evident to suggest that they committed a crime.
- A court that looks at cases for a "second opinion" or a reconsideration of the verdict.
5 True/False questions
Congressional Record → The records of congressional proceedings that is required to be published by Congress.
Full Faith and Credit → A court that looks at cases for a "second opinion" or a reconsideration of the verdict.
extradition → the surrender of an accused or convicted person by one state or country to another (usually under the provisions of a statute or treaty)
impeachment → a formal document charging a public official with misconduct in office
law → The act of the President or any official undoing a prison sentence.