5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- A governments permission for a private ship to raid enemy shipping during wartime.
- The jurisdiction of courts that hear a case first, usually in a trial. These are the courts that determine the facts about a case.
- A bill that is passed and approved by the President.
- A law that lets a person be arrested for an act that was committed before the law was passed making that act a crime.
- The process for becoming a new citizen of a country.
5 True/False questions
impeachment → a formal document charging a public official with misconduct in office
Electoral College → Group of electors, chosen by the voters, who vote for President
pardon → The act of the President or any official undoing a prison sentence.
treason → The act of the President or any official undoing a prison sentence.
appellate court → The law that says a person cannot be arrested unless there is evident to suggest that they committed a crime.