5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- zealous - adj.
- adulate - verb
- heinous - adj.
- attenuate - verb
- vehement - adj.
- a forceful; passionate; earnest
- b abominably wicked; truly evil
- c to reduce in force, thickness or effect
- d eager; earnest
- e to idolize; to worship
5 Multiple choice questions
- accidental; unintentional
- bestow; to give an honor
- disrespectful; rash
- to insist; to request repeatedly
- concise; brief
5 True/False questions
vanquish - verb → to charm (sometimes deceitfully); to cheat
allegation - noun → a deviation
bawdy - verb → bestow; to give an honor
transcendent - adj. → beyond normal; exceeding
beguile - verb → to charm (sometimes deceitfully); to cheat