5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Roanoke Island
- Dismal Swamp
- Appalachian mountains
- Mississippi river
- a the capital of Kentucky
- b A mountain range that stretches from eastern Canada south to Alabama.
- c Name of swamp that was part of the border between Virginia and Carolina
- d longest and biggest river in US that has its source in the Minnesota & its mouth in Louisiana
- e Island off the coast of North Carolina, site of England's first attempt at a permanent settlement in the Americas, known as the "Lost Colony"
5 Multiple choice questions
- Chain of small islands located off the Southern coast of Florida between the Atlantic Ocean and the Gulf of Mexico
- an area of low mountains in northwestern Arkansas and southeastern Missouri and northeastern Oklahoma
- type of tree with roots that grow in saltwater; found in tropical coastal areas around the world
- An area along the Alabama coast where there is a lot of off-shore oil drilling
- capital of South Carolina
5 True/False questions
Atlanta → Leading producer of oranges
Kentucky → Leading state in the breeding of horses
Piedmont → the plateau between the coastal plain and the Appalachian Mountains: parts of Virginia and North and South Carolina and Georgia and Alabama
Charleston, SC → The place where Fighting broke out to start the Civil war between the North and the South.
lockes → capital of Mississippi