5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Ozark Mountains
- Florida Keys
- a sections of a waterway with closed gates where water levels are raised and lowered.
- b an area of low mountains in northwestern Arkansas and southeastern Missouri and northeastern Oklahoma
- c Chain of small islands located off the Southern coast of Florida between the Atlantic Ocean and the Gulf of Mexico
- d capital of North Carolina
- e Fuel source that is mined in the mountains of West Virginia
5 Multiple choice questions
- capital of Tennessee
- the capital of West Virginia
- Leading state in the breeding of horses
- Name of swamp that was part of the border between Virginia and Carolina
- Capital of Georgia
5 True/False questions
Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia → Former British Colonies in the southeastern states
Charleston, SC → The place where Fighting broke out to start the Civil war between the North and the South.
Roanoke Island → Island off the coast of North Carolina, site of England's first attempt at a permanent settlement in the Americas, known as the "Lost Colony"
Georgia → Leading producer of oranges
Richmond → capital of Virginia