6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- the unbloody representation of Jesus on the cross on Calvary
- eternal "fire"=pain; suffering because you know you missed the chance you had to be with God
- Remember oh most gracious virgin Mary that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided, inspired by this confidence I fly unto thee oh virgin of virgins my mother, to thee we come, before thee we stand, sinful and sorrowful oh mother of the word incarnate despise not my petitions but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.
- Padre Pio: It would be easier for the world to live without the sun, than without the Mass
- the people on earth trying to go to Heaven
5 True/False questions
Immaculate Conception → When Mary was conceived a child whose name was to be Jesus
Communion of the Saints → ...
The Resurrection → Jesus resurrected from the tomb he was buried in three days after he died
The new Liturgical translation → more accurate to the Latin, a more proper way to worship, united with the rest of the world
Church Suffering → all of the souls in Purgatory who are trying to act better so that they can go to Heaven at the end of time