5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Schedule I drugs
- Scored tablet
- IVPB - abbreviation
- a before
- b Drug in a pill form manufactured with an indentation for division through the center
- c Localized area of edema or a raised lesion
- d intravenous piggyback
- e No accepted medical use (high potential for abuse)
5 Multiple choice questions
- curves formation of liquids in a container.
- reduce blood glucose, increase insulin
- blood concentration of a drug that produces the desired effects without toxicity.
- Relieving or soothing the symptoms of a disease or disorder without effecting a cure. ex. antihistamines for allergic symptoms.
- Pertaining to administration other than through the intestinal tract
5 True/False questions
hs → bedtime
diuretics → a chronic disease interfering with the normal functioning of the liver
DEA → a federal agency in the Department of Health and Human Services established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products
PRN → grain
100mg → 0.2g = ___mg