5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- age, weight, sex, metabolic conditions, pathological conditions, psychological conditions.
- a 1tbsp = _tsp
- b Relieving or soothing the symptoms of a disease or disorder without effecting a cure. ex. antihistamines for allergic symptoms.
- c Twice per day
- d 1lb - _.______kg
- e List five variables to consider in determining a child's dose.
5 Multiple choice questions
- RELAXES THE BROCHIAL MUSCLES IN RESPRITORY SYSTEM
- curves formation of liquids in a container.
- whenever necessary
- every 2 hours
- Cancellation or reduction of one drug's effect by another drug
5 True/False questions
60mg → 1grain = _mg
therapuetic range → blood concentration of a drug that produces the desired effects without toxicity.
stat → regulates OTC drug advertising
25-26 and 1/2-5/8 inch → Gauges _____and _____ are commonly used for subcutaneous injections.
hs → after meals