5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- prepare in well lit area, pay close attention to all steps involved, check expiration dates, ask pt. about allergies.
- Schedule I drugs
- a 0.06g = __mg
- b No accepted medical use (high potential for abuse)
- c List four preparations a medical assistant must take to ensure safe medication administration
- d block nerve impulses
- e after
5 Multiple choice questions
- chest pain
- Gauges _____and _____ are commonly used for subcutaneous injections.
- Drugs that prevent the occurrence of a condition; for example, vaccines prevent the occurrence of a specific infectious disease.
- fluid - abbreviation
5 True/False questions
Vastus Lateralis → under tongue
Wheal → milliliter
2.2lbs → 1tbsp = _mL
antidepressants → treat depression
ad → as needed