5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- tab - abbreviation
- As soon as it is dispensed
- 25 and 26
- a tablet
- b 0.3g = ___mg
- c Gauges _____and _____ are commonly used for subcutaneous injections.
- d inhibit re absorption
- e When should medical assistant check drug label?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Cancellation or reduction of one drug's effect by another drug
- Drug in a pill form manufactured with an indentation for division through the center
- chest pain
- Abnormal accumulation of fluid in the interstitial spaces of tissues.
- To convert pounds to kilograms, ______ number of pounds by _._
5 True/False questions
0.453592kg → 1lb - _.______kg
4. time of day
5. pathological factors
6. immune responses. → The angle of an insulin injection is _______; and the angle of injection for an ID administration is _______.
1tsp → 15 mL = _tbsp
osteoporosis treatment → inhibit bone re absorption and promote calcium.
5mL → 1tbsp = _mL