5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- As soon as it is dispensed
- divide, 2.2
- a NAME OF THE DRUG AND THE AMOUNT (STRENGTH)
- b When should medical assistant check drug label?
- c a drug interaction that occurs when the effect of one drug is increased by another drug, herbal remedy, or other treatment.
- d To convert pounds to kilograms, ______ number of pounds by _._
- e over the counter - abbreviation
5 Multiple choice questions
- after meals
- gram - abbreviation
- drugs that have a moderate potential for abuse or addiction, low potential for physical dependence. They may be ordered by written prescription or by telephone order. The prescription expired in six months. They may not be refilled more than five times in a six month period.
- Needles that are ____ to _____ inch long are used for intramuscular injections.
5 True/False questions
Parenteral → whenever necessary
antihistamine → alter brain circulation
antifungals → under tongue
Scored tablet → immediately
Analgesics → block pain receptors