5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- As soon as it is dispensed
- a 0.06g = __mg
- b a chronic disease interfering with the normal functioning of the liver
- c 1oz = _tbsp
- d When should medical assistant check drug label?
- e 0.6mg = ___mg
5 Multiple choice questions
- What gauge and length of needle would be used for an IM injection?
- after meals
- 1grain = _mg
- What is the most commonly used drug reference book?
- gram - abbreviation
5 True/False questions
right patient, right drug, right dose, right route, right time, right technique, right documentation → List Seven Rights of drug administration
antipiuritics → relieve itching
meniscus → milliequivalent - abbreviation
Lumen → space within a tubular part or organ, such as the space within a blood vessel
mm → every hour