5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Twelfth Imam
- Safavid Dynasty
- a (Islam) a fast (held from sunrise to sunset) that is carried out during the Islamic month of Ramadan
- b ?????????????????
- c (Islam) a black stone building in Mecca that is shaped like a cube and that is the most sacred Muslim pilgrim shrine
- d began in the early 16th century, Shiite Muslim, rulers were Shahs, declined in 18th century
- e (Islam) a Muslim place of worship
5 Multiple choice questions
- a member of the branch of Islam that accepts the first four caliphs as rightful successors to Muhammad
- Muslim name for the one and only God
- First wife of muhammad and first to convert to Islam.
- a city in western Saudi Arabia
- Iraqi leader who waged war against Iran
5 True/False questions
Koran → Iraqi leader who waged war against Iran
Muslims → Followers of the religion of Islam
Ashura → Shi'a commemoration of the death of Husayn
Hjira → First wife of muhammad and first to convert to Islam.
Islam → the religion of Muslims collectively which governs their civilization and way of life