5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a preferred form for vitamins, antacids, childrens med, quickly dissolves in the mouth
- b a dose of medicine in the form of a small pellet
- c inert inactive additives to a drug formulation that affect the bulk, delivery, or availability of a drug.
- d Extra Long
- e having a strong affinity for water
5 Multiple choice questions
- a method used to cleanse the vagina and sometimes mistakenly thought to serve as a contraceptive, disinfect or removal of debris
- a small bottle that contains a drug (especially a sealed sterile container for injection by needle) & iv bag
- Controlled-Release Tablet
- Suspension of small solid droplets or particles in gas or vapor (liquid under pressure).
- what is a semisolid mixture of an organic substance and a medicinal agent, vegetable matter.
5 True/False questions
irrigation → when someone puts a liquid, especially a drug, into a person's body using a needle and a syringe from small tube
otic → Pertaining to the ear.
Orally → mist against mucous membranes of the nose and throat
LA → sustained action
topical → Tablets and suppositories inserted vaginally and used to treat vaginal yeast infections and other irritations.