5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a (medicine) cleaning a wound or body organ by flushing or washing out with water or a medicated solution
- b between the cheek and the gum
- c mixture of water and nondissolved materials
- d Gelatin shells containing drugs in beads, powders, or liquids.
- e add bulk
5 Multiple choice questions
- more reliable than the oral method. Is advised for unconscious patients, infants, small children, and mouth-breathing patients.
- added to a compound to prevent microbial growth contamination must be compatible with active drug or other ingredients
- mixture of two liquids that do not dissolve into each other in which one liquid is spread through the other by mixing and using a stabilizer called an emulsifier
- Into the nose
- into an eye
5 True/False questions
lotion → solution or suspension of soothing substances to be applied on the skin in acute inflammation to relieve pain
CR → controlled release
intravaginal → into the skin
excipients → inert inactive additives to a drug formulation that affect the bulk, delivery, or availability of a drug.
inhabition → when someone puts a liquid, especially a drug, into a person's body using a needle and a syringe from small tube