5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a any of various cosmetic or medical preparations dispensed in the form of a powder, a solid substance in the form of tiny loose particles
- b a dose of medicine in the form of a small pellet
- c (lozenge) a flat round dosage form containing medication, flavor, sugar, and mucilage. dissolves in mouth to release medication
- d a small bottle that contains a drug (especially a sealed sterile container for injection by needle)
- e inside the heart
5 Multiple choice questions
- beneath the skin, type of suspension, inject-able, depot therapy.
- a small, rounded or spherical body, as of food or medicine. implantation beneath the skin example: testosterone.
- preferred form for vitamins, antacids, childrens med, quickly dissolves in the mouth
- a small bottle that contains a drug (especially a sealed sterile container for injection by needle) & iv bag
- A spray device with a mouthpiece that contains an aerosol form of a medication that a patient can spray into his airway.
5 True/False questions
SA → sustained action
gargle → a dose of medicine in the form of a small pellet
intra-arterial → within a artery
TR → time delay
topical → between the cheek and the gum