5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a a medicated solution used for gargling and rinsing the mouth & throat
- b a method of administering medication through the unbroken skin via patch or ointment
- c homogeneous mixtures, a mixture where substances are distributed evenly. Has a solvent & solute
- d beneath the skin, type of suspension, inject-able, depot therapy.
- e Extra Long
5 Multiple choice questions
- injection of a liquid through the anus to stimulate evacuation
- into an eye
- between the cheek and the gum
- A spray device with a mouthpiece that contains an aerosol form of a medication that a patient can spray into his airway.
- into abdominal cavity
5 True/False questions
intradermal → into the space around spinal canal/cord
mucilage → what is a semisolid mixture of an organic substance and a medicinal agent, vegetable matter.
liquid → a substance in the fluid state of matter having no fixed shape but a fixed volume
sublingual → under the tongue
LA → sustained action