5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Vestigial Structures
- Crossing Over
- Temporal Isolation
- a Breeding of animals or plants of different races and varieties.
- b process in which homologous chromosomes exchange portions of their chromatids during meiosis.
- c Any change in a sequence of DNA.
- d Two or more species reproduce at different times.
- e Structures with no function, remnants of organisms past. EX: humans appendix(useless)
5 Multiple choice questions
- Genetic makeup of an organism.
- Process or act of exchanges of genes between chromosomes, resulting in a different genetic combo.
- Causes by independent assortment and crossing over.
- process by which organisms best suited to their environmental conditions are most likely to survive and reproduce-known as survival of the fittest.
- Principle that each living species has descended with changes from other species over time.
5 True/False questions
Fossils → Preserved remains or evidence of an ancient organism.
Embryology → Study or the embryo(s)
Evolution → Change over time and the process by which modern organisms have descended from ancient organisms.
Polygenic Traits → Trait controlled by two or more genes.
Phenotype → Physical characteristics of an organism.