5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Genetic Equilibrium
- Crossing Over
- Single Gene Traits
- a Change over time and the process by which modern organisms have descended from ancient organisms.
- b Trait controlled by a single gene.
- c Situation in which allele frequencies remain constant.
- d Physical characteristics of an organism.
- e process in which homologous chromosomes exchange portions of their chromatids during meiosis.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Any change in a sequence of DNA.
- Structures with no function, remnants of organisms past. EX: humans appendix(useless)
- Causes by independent assortment and crossing over.
- The formation of species.
- Principle that each living species has descended with changes from other species over time.
5 True/False questions
Artificial Selection → Nature provided that variation and humans selected those variations that they found useful.EX:humans picking out what they want for that trait/gene.
Embryology → Change over time and the process by which modern organisms have descended from ancient organisms.
Polygenic Traits → Trait controlled by a single gene.
Fossils → Preserved remains or evidence of an ancient organism.
Recombination → Process or act of exchanges of genes between chromosomes, resulting in a different genetic combo.