6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- a group of species that have similar characteristics.
- a characteristic, a behavior, or any inherited trait that makes a species able to survive and reproduce in a particular enviroment.
- the procss of arranging organisms into groups based on similarities.
- the evolution of new species from an existing species.
- describes a system of naming somthing using two names, or words.
6 True/False questions
Taxonomy → the science of naming and classifying organisms.
evolution → a characteristic, a behavior, or any inherited trait that makes a species able to survive and reproduce in a particular enviroment.
Dichotomous key → asks a series of questions that can be anwsered in only two ways.
unicellular organism → an organism that is made up of many cells.
gene → is a segment of DNA that relates to a specific trait or function of an organism.
natural selection → the process through which members of a species that are best suited to their environment survive and reproduce at a higher rate than other members of the species.