6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- the science of naming and classifying organisms.
- an organism that is made up of a single cell.
- the process through which species change over time
- the process through which members of a species that are best suited to their environment survive and reproduce at a higher rate than other members of the species.
- an early form of an organism from which later forms descend.
- a characteristic, a behavior, or any inherited trait that makes a species able to survive and reproduce in a particular enviroment.
6 True/False questions
gene → is a segment of DNA that relates to a specific trait or function of an organism.
Seven basic levels of classification → Kingdom->Phylum->Class->Order->Family->Genus->Species
speciation → the evolution of new species from an existing species.
The six kingdoms → the science of naming and classifying organisms.
multicellular organism → an organism that is made up of a single cell.
Classification → the procss of arranging organisms into groups based on similarities.