6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Bacteria, Archaea, Protista, Fungi, Plantae, Anmalia
- one of several periods in Earth's history when large numbers of species became extinct at nearly the same time.
- a characteristic, a behavior, or any inherited trait that makes a species able to survive and reproduce in a particular enviroment.
- describes a system of naming somthing using two names, or words.
- an early form of an organism from which later forms descend.
6 True/False questions
Classification → the procss of arranging organisms into groups based on similarities.
Taxonomy → is a segment of DNA that relates to a specific trait or function of an organism.
Genus → is a segment of DNA that relates to a specific trait or function of an organism.
fossil → a group of species that have similar characteristics.
multicellular organism → an organism that is made up of many cells.
unicellular organism → an organism that is made up of many cells.