6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- an early form of an organism from which later forms descend.
- the process through which species change over time
- the evolution of new species from an existing species.
- is a segment of DNA that relates to a specific trait or function of an organism.
- an organism that is made up of many cells.
6 True/False questions
natural selection → the process through which members of a species that are best suited to their environment survive and reproduce at a higher rate than other members of the species.
Genus → a group of species that have similar characteristics.
Classification → the procss of arranging organisms into groups based on similarities.
Taxonomy → the imprint or hardened remains of a plant or animal that lived long ago.
mass extinction → the evolution of new species from an existing species.
The six kingdoms → Bacteria, Archaea, Protista, Fungi, Plantae, Anmalia