6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- an organism that is made up of a single cell.
- Bacteria, Archaea, Protista, Fungi, Plantae, Anmalia
- describes a system of naming somthing using two names, or words.
- the imprint or hardened remains of a plant or animal that lived long ago.
- a characteristic, a behavior, or any inherited trait that makes a species able to survive and reproduce in a particular enviroment.
- the process through which members of a species that are best suited to their environment survive and reproduce at a higher rate than other members of the species.
6 True/False questions
speciation → the evolution of new species from an existing species.
Taxonomy → the imprint or hardened remains of a plant or animal that lived long ago.
Seven basic levels of classification → Kingdom->Phylum->Class->Order->Family->Genus->Species
multicellular organism → an organism that is made up of many cells.
evolution → the process through which species change over time
gene → is a segment of DNA that relates to a specific trait or function of an organism.