5 Written questions
4 Multiple choice questions
- 1. Hatshepsut = female pharaoh (most pharaohs were men)
2. Amenhotep IV = tried to change religious beliefs of Egypt; abandoned most of gods of Egypt and built temples to worship sun god (Aton)
- What did farmers invent to manage the floods and droughts of the Nile?
- 1. life after death
Egyptians believed they would need their bodies (this is why they made mummies), their belongings, their pets, etc. in the afterlife
- When upper and lower Egypt united, what did they call the new capital?
4 True/False questions
Why was the Nile Delta a good place for farming? → What did farmers invent to manage the floods and droughts of the Nile?
pyramids → built to be tombs for Egyptian kings
papyrus → a waterfall or rapids on the Nile river
How did excellent farming lead to the growth of trading centers in Egypt? → 1. good farming = surplus of grains (wheat/barley)
2. grain could be traded for copper and wood
3. people from other regions came to Egypt to make these trades