5 Written questions
4 Multiple choice questions
- a waterfall or rapids on the Nile river
- What did farmers invent to manage the floods and droughts of the Nile?
- an Egyptian ruler or king
- it had very fertile soil that made it easy to grow crops
4 True/False questions
Memphis → When upper and lower Egypt united, what did they call the new capital?
famine → built to be tombs for Egyptian kings
pyramids → a shortage of food
How are Hatshepsut/Amenhotep IV unusual rulers? → 1. Hatshepsut = female pharaoh (most pharaohs were men)
2. Amenhotep IV = tried to change religious beliefs of Egypt; abandoned most of gods of Egypt and built temples to worship sun god (Aton)