5 Written questions
4 Multiple choice questions
- used as paper by Egyptian scribes to record information
- a kind of picture writing in which some pictures stand for ideas or things and other stand for sounds
- When upper and lower Egypt united, what did they call the new capital?
- it had very fertile soil that made it easy to grow crops
4 True/False questions
pharaoh → a waterfall or rapids on the Nile river
pyramids → built to be tombs for Egyptian kings
dynasty → a series of rulers from the same family; the royal family
1. dams, dikes
2. irrigation, water → What did farmers invent to manage the floods and droughts of the Nile?