5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- cells and humans have this in common
- cell wall
- a an organism made up of one cell
- b capture energy from sunlight and use it to produce food for the cell.
- c found in eukaryotic cells that contains a cell's DNA and directs all of the cell's activities, including reproduction.
- d a structure that surrounds the cell membrane of plant cells, giving the cell a rigid, box-like shape.
- e respiration, excretion, reproduction and consumption
5 Multiple choice questions
- the basic unit of all living things
- a group of individuals of the same species that live together in the same area at the same time
- a combination of two or more tissues that work together to performa specific function in the body
- states that all organisms are made up of one or more cells, the cell is the basic unit of life, and all cells come from other cells
- a cell that has a nucleus
5 True/False questions
Golgi Complex → receives materials from the ER and send them to other parts of the cell. They also release materials outside of the cell.
cytology → the study of cell structure
vacuole → organelle that stores liquid, waste, and some food materials
prokaryotic → a cell that has a nucleus
organism → a combination of two or more tissues that work together to performa specific function in the body