5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- cell wall
- a a cell that does not have a nucleus or any other membrane covered organelles; also called bacteria
- b an organism made up of many cells
- c a structure that surrounds the cell membrane of plant cells, giving the cell a rigid, box-like shape.
- d all of the populations of different species that live and interact in an area
- e an organism made up of one cell
5 Multiple choice questions
- a community of organisms (living things) and their nonliving environment
- structures within the cell that are sometimes surrounded by a membrane
- a cell that has a nucleus
- protects the cell and controls what substances enter and leave the cell.
- anything that can live on its own
5 True/False questions
vacuole → organelle that stores liquid, waste, and some food materials
cells and humans have this in common → respiration, excretion, reproduction and consumption
endoplasmic reticulum (ER) → receives materials from the ER and send them to other parts of the cell. They also release materials outside of the cell.
cytoplasm → fluid surrounding a cell's organelles
bacteria → unicellular organism without a nucleus(prokaryotic)