5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a anything that can live on its own
- b most of the cells energy is produced in this organelle.
- c a community of organisms (living things) and their nonliving environment
- d these small structures function as factories to produce proteins.
- e a cell that does not have a nucleus or any other membrane covered organelles; also called bacteria
5 Multiple choice questions
- receives materials from the ER and send them to other parts of the cell. They also release materials outside of the cell.
- the basic unit of all living things
- found in eukaryotic cells that contains a cell's DNA and directs all of the cell's activities, including reproduction.
- unicellular organism without a nucleus(prokaryotic)
- a combination of two or more tissues that work together to performa specific function in the body
5 True/False questions
population → a combination of two or more tissues that work together to performa specific function in the body
cell membrane → a structure that surrounds the cell membrane of plant cells, giving the cell a rigid, box-like shape.
unicellular → an organism made up of one cell
organelles → structures within the cell that are sometimes surrounded by a membrane
cytoplasm → fluid surrounding a cell's organelles