5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- cell wall
- a anything that can live on its own
- b a structure that surrounds the cell membrane of plant cells, giving the cell a rigid, box-like shape.
- c a cell that has a nucleus
- d an organelle that break down food particles, wastes, and warn out cell parts.
- e structures within the cell that are sometimes surrounded by a membrane
5 Multiple choice questions
- found in eukaryotic cells that contains a cell's DNA and directs all of the cell's activities, including reproduction.
- respiration, excretion, reproduction and consumption
- a combination of two or more tissues that work together to performa specific function in the body
- receives materials from the ER and send them to other parts of the cell. They also release materials outside of the cell.
- an organism made up of one cell
5 True/False questions
cytology → the study of cell structure
prokaryotic → a cell that has a nucleus
mitochondria → unicellular organism without a nucleus(prokaryotic)
multicellular → an organism made up of many cells
tissue → a group of similar cells that work together to perform a specific job in the body