5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- cell wall
- a a cell that has a nucleus
- b these small structures function as factories to produce proteins.
- c a combination of two or more tissues that work together to performa specific function in the body
- d most of the cells energy is produced in this organelle.
- e a structure that surrounds the cell membrane of plant cells, giving the cell a rigid, box-like shape.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the study of cell structure
- fluid surrounding a cell's organelles
- an organism made up of many cells
- a group of organs working together to perform body functions
- found in eukaryotic cells that contains a cell's DNA and directs all of the cell's activities, including reproduction.
5 True/False questions
bacteria → unicellular organism without a nucleus(prokaryotic)
prokaryotic → a cell that does not have a nucleus or any other membrane covered organelles; also called bacteria
organelles → structures within the cell that are sometimes surrounded by a membrane
ecosystem → a group of organs working together to perform body functions
unicellular → an organism made up of many cells