5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- organ system
- cells and humans have this in common
- cell wall
- a a group of individuals of the same species that live together in the same area at the same time
- b respiration, excretion, reproduction and consumption
- c a structure that surrounds the cell membrane of plant cells, giving the cell a rigid, box-like shape.
- d most of the cells energy is produced in this organelle.
- e a group of organs working together to perform body functions
5 Multiple choice questions
- structures within the cell that are sometimes surrounded by a membrane
- a cell that has a nucleus
- the basic unit of all living things
- unicellular organism without a nucleus(prokaryotic)
- found in eukaryotic cells that contains a cell's DNA and directs all of the cell's activities, including reproduction.
5 True/False questions
organ → anything that can live on its own
tissue → an organelle that break down food particles, wastes, and warn out cell parts.
cytology → fluid surrounding a cell's organelles
community → all of the populations of different species that live and interact in an area
vacuole → the basic unit of all living things