5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- cell wall
- endoplasmic reticulum (ER)
- a most of the cells energy is produced in this organelle.
- b a combination of two or more tissues that work together to performa specific function in the body
- c found in eukaryotic cells that contains a cell's DNA and directs all of the cell's activities, including reproduction.
- d a network of passageways that carries materials from one part of the cell to another.
- e a structure that surrounds the cell membrane of plant cells, giving the cell a rigid, box-like shape.
5 Multiple choice questions
- receives materials from the ER and send them to other parts of the cell. They also release materials outside of the cell.
- a group of organs working together to perform body functions
- respiration, excretion, reproduction and consumption
- structures within the cell that are sometimes surrounded by a membrane
- protects the cell and controls what substances enter and leave the cell.
5 True/False questions
eukaryotic → a cell that does not have a nucleus or any other membrane covered organelles; also called bacteria
unicellular → an organism made up of many cells
vacuole → organelle that stores liquid, waste, and some food materials
lysosome → an organelle that break down food particles, wastes, and warn out cell parts.
bacteria → organelle that stores liquid, waste, and some food materials