5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Golgi Complex
- endoplasmic reticulum (ER)
- a capture energy from sunlight and use it to produce food for the cell.
- b an organism made up of many cells
- c a network of passageways that carries materials from one part of the cell to another.
- d receives materials from the ER and send them to other parts of the cell. They also release materials outside of the cell.
- e a group of similar cells that work together to perform a specific job in the body
5 Multiple choice questions
- organelle that stores liquid, waste, and some food materials
- a structure that surrounds the cell membrane of plant cells, giving the cell a rigid, box-like shape.
- fluid surrounding a cell's organelles
- an organism made up of one cell
- found in eukaryotic cells that contains a cell's DNA and directs all of the cell's activities, including reproduction.
5 True/False questions
eukaryotic → a cell that does not have a nucleus or any other membrane covered organelles; also called bacteria
cell theory → a structure that surrounds the cell membrane of plant cells, giving the cell a rigid, box-like shape.
cell membrane → protects the cell and controls what substances enter and leave the cell.
cytology → the study of cell structure
organ system → a group of organs working together to perform body functions