5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Golgi Complex
- cell wall
- a a structure that surrounds the cell membrane of plant cells, giving the cell a rigid, box-like shape.
- b a cell that has a nucleus
- c a group of similar cells that work together to perform a specific job in the body
- d a group of individuals of the same species that live together in the same area at the same time
- e receives materials from the ER and send them to other parts of the cell. They also release materials outside of the cell.
5 Multiple choice questions
- a network of passageways that carries materials from one part of the cell to another.
- unicellular organism without a nucleus(prokaryotic)
- an organism made up of many cells
- most of the cells energy is produced in this organelle.
- capture energy from sunlight and use it to produce food for the cell.
5 True/False questions
cytology → fluid surrounding a cell's organelles
organism → anything that can live on its own
lysosome → an organelle that break down food particles, wastes, and warn out cell parts.
cell membrane → protects the cell and controls what substances enter and leave the cell.
community → anything that can live on its own