5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- cell wall
- organ system
- a a group of organs working together to perform body functions
- b a structure that surrounds the cell membrane of plant cells, giving the cell a rigid, box-like shape.
- c an organism made up of one cell
- d these small structures function as factories to produce proteins.
- e structures within the cell that are sometimes surrounded by a membrane
5 Multiple choice questions
- organelle that stores liquid, waste, and some food materials
- a combination of two or more tissues that work together to performa specific function in the body
- anything that can live on its own
- unicellular organism without a nucleus(prokaryotic)
- states that all organisms are made up of one or more cells, the cell is the basic unit of life, and all cells come from other cells
5 True/False questions
endoplasmic reticulum (ER) → an organism made up of many cells
multicellular → an organism made up of one cell
eukaryotic → a cell that has a nucleus
tissue → an organelle that break down food particles, wastes, and warn out cell parts.
cytoplasm → fluid surrounding a cell's organelles