5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- cell wall
- endoplasmic reticulum (ER)
- a a group of individuals of the same species that live together in the same area at the same time
- b a network of passageways that carries materials from one part of the cell to another.
- c unicellular organism without a nucleus(prokaryotic)
- d a cell that has a nucleus
- e a structure that surrounds the cell membrane of plant cells, giving the cell a rigid, box-like shape.
5 Multiple choice questions
- an organism made up of many cells
- the study of cell structure
- an organism made up of one cell
- anything that can live on its own
- the basic unit of all living things
5 True/False questions
nucleus → found in eukaryotic cells that contains a cell's DNA and directs all of the cell's activities, including reproduction.
vacuole → organelle that stores liquid, waste, and some food materials
tissue → a group of similar cells that work together to perform a specific job in the body
organ → a combination of two or more tissues that work together to performa specific function in the body
cell theory → states that all organisms are made up of one or more cells, the cell is the basic unit of life, and all cells come from other cells