Create an account
1. (v) to have an intense dislike or hatred for
(adj) abominable: Detestable; loathsome
2. Disagreeable and unpleasant
1. (v) to set upon from all sides; to surround with an army
2. (v) to surround with trouble, to harass
1. (n) one of the parts that make up a whole
2. (n) a voter represented by a particular official
1. (n) Acts that intentionally damage. hinder, or seek to be discreet
2. (v) To enlarge in intentionally damaging acts
Please allow access to your computer’s microphone to use Voice Recording.
Having trouble? Click here for help.
We can’t access your microphone!
Click the icon above to update your browser permissions and try again
Reload the page to try again!Reload
Press Cmd-0 to reset your zoom
Press Ctrl-0 to reset your zoom
It looks like your browser might be zoomed in or out. Your browser needs to be zoomed to a normal size to record audio.
Please upgrade Flash or install Chrome
to use Voice Recording.
For more help, see our troubleshooting page.
Your microphone is muted
For help fixing this issue, see this FAQ.
Star this term
You can study starred terms together