5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What are the seven wonders of the ancient world?
- what is the latin meaning for semperfedelis?
- modus operandi
- a a city of the Roman Empire on the Italian seacost
- b in mythology it is an extremey beautiful boy
- c Colossus of Rhodes the hanging gardens of Babylon, the Pharos of Alexabdria, The pyramids of Egypt, statue of jupiter by phidias, the temple of Diana at Ephesu, and the tomb of Mausolus
- d always faithful
- e a characteristic method; the way someon does something
5 Multiple choice questions
- truth, goodness and beauty
- my fault or my blame
- the greatest warrior on the greek side in the trojan war
- they are saying things they dont mean to get what they want
- John F. Kennedy
5 True/False questions
Captain Ahab → 20th century African american writer who is best known for an autobiographical account of growing up as a black girl in the rural south
Seven Wonders of The Ancient World → Colossus of Rhodes the hanging gardens of Babylon, the Pharos of Alexabdria, The pyramids of Egypt, statue of jupiter by phidias, the temple of Diana at Ephesu, and the tomb of Mausolus
Dr. Watson → in the legends of kind Aurthur; The capital of his kingdom
what does modus operandi mean in latin? → my fault or my blame
clear and present danger → the standard set by the Supreme Court for judging when freedom of speech may lawfully be limited.