5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Seven Wonders of The Ancient World
- clear and present danger
- mea culpa
- "The boy who cried wolf"
- a the standard set by the Supreme Court for judging when freedom of speech may lawfully be limited.
- b famous structures of the ancient times
- c expression from cathloic ritual that assigns blame to oneself
- d a younge sheperd who pretended that wolves were attacking his sheep and when the villagers came to help he would be laughing at them and one day when the wolves actually came the villagers didnt come
- e in mythology it is an extremey beautiful boy
5 Multiple choice questions
- the captain of the ship in the novel Moby Dick
- a fair(equal) exchange
- something for something
- confusion and noise
- Colossus of Rhodes the hanging gardens of Babylon, the Pharos of Alexabdria, The pyramids of Egypt, statue of jupiter by phidias, the temple of Diana at Ephesu, and the tomb of Mausolus
5 True/False questions
who is someone who is the arms of morpheus? → John F. Kennedy
what is the latin meaning for terra firma? → always faithful
Blarney Stone → in a wall in ireland. a legend shows that those who kiss it recieve a gift of eloquence.
what does mea culpa mean in latin? → my fault or my blame
who is idealized as an amaerican camelot? → truth, goodness and beauty