5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a a mental condition, present from early childhood, characterized by great difficulty in communicating and forming relationships with other people and in using language and abstract concepts.
• a mental condition in which fantasy dominates over reality, as a symptom of schizophrenia and other disorders.
- b (adj.) coarsely abusive, vulgar, or low (especially in language), foul-mouthed
- c a disease of the joints that makes movement painful
- d Death or downfall esp. of a person from a lofty position
- e to take place; to happen
5 Multiple choice questions
- the act of gambling
- extremely evil or cruel, fiendish
- tending to overthrow or ruin; V. subvert: overthrow completely (an established system); destroy completely; CF. undermine ?
- lauka in nepali
5 True/False questions
deploy → bring into effective action; utilize
demurred → To make an objection
metaphor → attack verbally with harsh criticism
veteran → revoke; annul
iridescent → varying in color when seen in different lights or from different angles