7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- A mixed number has ____ parts
- The top part of a fraction is called the _________ .
- Can you convert a mixed number into a proper fraction?
- When converting the number into a mixed number you use ____/6 to get the whole number 1
- To control a whole number into a fraction the numerator and the denominator must be the _______
- In the number 13/6 the numerator is _____
6 True/False questions
mixed → You can convert an Improper fraction into a _______ fraction
2 1/6 → In the number 13/6 the denominator is ______
proper → You can convert a mixed number into an _____ fraction
yes → In the number 13/6 the numerator is _____
Improper → You can convert a mixed number into an _____ fraction
One → Can you convert a mixed number into a proper fraction?