7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- In an improper fraction is the denominator bigger or smaller than the numerator
- A mixed number has ____ parts
- A fraction equals a whole number when the numerator is the same as the
- The bottom part of a fraction is called the ________.
- The Improper fraction as a mixed number is
- The top part of a fraction is called the _________ .
6 True/False questions
mixed → You can convert an Improper fraction into a _______ fraction
One → Can you convert a mixed number into a proper fraction?
yes → Can you convert an Improper fraction into a mixed number
fraction → In a mixed fraction there is a whole number and a _______
proper → A mixed number contains a ______ fraction
bigger → In an improper fraction is the top part bigger or smaller than the bottom.