7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Can you convert a mixed number into a proper fraction?
- You can convert an Improper fraction into a _______ fraction
- To control a whole number into a fraction the numerator and the denominator must be the _______
- A mixed number has a _____ number
- You can convert a mixed number into an _____ fraction
- When the bottom and top of a fraction are the same the fraction equals the number
6 True/False questions
2 1/6 → When converting the number into a mixed number you use ____/6 to get the whole number 1
numerator → A fraction equals a whole number when the numerator is the same as the
6 → In the number 13/6 the numerator is _____
two → A mixed number has ____ parts
bigger → In an improper fraction is the top part bigger or smaller than the bottom.
proper → You can convert a mixed number into an _____ fraction