7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- When converting the number into a mixed number you use ____/6 to get the whole number 1
- In an improper fraction is the denominator bigger or smaller than the numerator
- A mixed number contains a ______ fraction
- Can you convert a mixed number into a proper fraction?
- When the bottom and top of a fraction are the same the fraction equals the number
- In the number 13/6 the numerator is _____
6 True/False questions
denominator → The top part of a fraction is called the _________ .
whole → A mixed number has a _____ number
denominator → The bottom part of a fraction is called the ________.
mixed → You can convert an Improper fraction into a _______ fraction
two → A mixed number has ____ parts
fraction → In a mixed fraction there is a whole number and a _______