7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- A mixed number contains a ______ fraction
- In a mixed fraction there is a whole number and a _______
- The Improper fraction as a mixed number is
- In the number 13/6 the numerator is _____
- To control a whole number into a fraction the numerator and the denominator must be the _______
- You can convert an Improper fraction into a _______ fraction
6 True/False questions
two → Can you convert a mixed number into a proper fraction?
numerator → The bottom part of a fraction is called the ________.
One → When the bottom and top of a fraction are the same the fraction equals the number
smaller → To control a whole number into a fraction the numerator and the denominator must be the _______
Improper → You can convert a mixed number into an _____ fraction
denominator → A fraction equals a whole number when the numerator is the same as the