7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- The bottom part of a fraction is called the ________.
- You can convert an Improper fraction into a _______ fraction
- In an improper fraction is the denominator bigger or smaller than the numerator
- A fraction equals a whole number when the numerator is the same as the
- A mixed number contains a ______ fraction
- A mixed number has a _____ number
6 True/False questions
One → When the bottom and top of a fraction are the same the fraction equals the number
fraction → In a mixed fraction there is a whole number and a _______
numerator → The bottom part of a fraction is called the ________.
6 → In the number 13/6 the denominator is ______
yes → Can you convert an Improper fraction into a mixed number
two → Can you convert a mixed number into a proper fraction?