7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- A mixed number contains a ______ fraction
- The Improper fraction as a mixed number is
- In the number 13/6 the numerator is _____
- A mixed number has a _____ number
- In an improper fraction is the top part bigger or smaller than the bottom.
- In a mixed fraction there is a whole number and a _______
6 True/False questions
denominator → The top part of a fraction is called the _________ .
same → To control a whole number into a fraction the numerator and the denominator must be the _______
denominator → A fraction equals a whole number when the numerator is the same as the
no → Can you convert a mixed number into a proper fraction?
mixed → Can you convert an Improper fraction into a mixed number
6 → Can you convert a mixed number into a proper fraction?