6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- The art or technique of depicting solid bodies on a plane surface.
- designating sound transmission from two sources through two channels
- a branch of science dealing with the determination of the three-dimensional structure of objects based on two-dimensional views of them.
- noticeable heterogeneity, a number of different kinds; assortment
- Describing an organism able to tolerate a wide variance in temperature.
- Capable of living in a wide range of depths in water
6 True/False questions
stenobathic → of or pertaining to marine or freshwater life that can tolerate only limited changes in depth
sclerosis → abnormal narrowing of a bodily canal or passageway
stenography → The art or technique of depicting solid bodies on a plane surface.
stenosis → any pathological hardening or thickening of tissue, dryness or hardness
various → noticeable heterogeneity, a number of different kinds; assortment
heterogeneous → consisting of elements that are not of the same kind or nature