6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- noticeable heterogeneity, a number of different kinds; assortment
- the art of having different colors
- The art or technique of depicting solid bodies on a plane surface.
- of or pertaining to marine or freshwater life that can tolerate only limited changes in depth
- Describing an organism able to tolerate a wide variance in temperature.
- designating sound transmission from two sources through two channels
6 True/False questions
variable → having great diversity or variety
eurythmics → Capable of living in a wide range of depths in water
sclerosis → any pathological hardening or thickening of tissue, dryness or hardness
eurybathic → system of rhythmic and harmonious movement
stereology → The art or technique of depicting solid bodies on a plane surface.
sclerometer → a measuring instrument that measures the hardness of materials by penetrating them with a stylus that has a diamond point