6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- a branch of science dealing with the determination of the three-dimensional structure of objects based on two-dimensional views of them.
- Describing an organism able to tolerate a wide variance in temperature.
- any pathological hardening or thickening of tissue, dryness or hardness
- a measuring instrument that measures the hardness of materials by penetrating them with a stylus that has a diamond point
- system of rhythmic and harmonious movement
- of or pertaining to marine or freshwater life that can tolerate only limited changes in depth
6 True/False questions
scleroderma → an autoimmune disease that affects the blood vessels and connective tissue, hard skin
stenography → the act or art of writing in shorthand
heteronym → any pathological hardening or thickening of tissue, dryness or hardness
stereography → the act or art of writing in shorthand
variety → having great diversity or variety
heterochromatic → word spelled like another, but differing in sound and meaning