6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- When Jesus, the Son of God, became the Son of Man, we also became God's ____________.
- Jesus has ___________ natures.
- Reaching your full potential means:
- The __________ is when Mary, who is pregnant, visits her cousin Elizabeth, who is also pregnant. Elizabeth's son grows up to be John the Baptist.
- What do you mean when you say that Jesus is the substantial image of the Father?
- The Rosary was developed in honor of the Blessed Virgin Mary to help people concentrate on events from ______and _______'s lives.
6 True/False questions
Second Person → A ________ brings together those who might normally be separated or apart.
Annunciation → The __________ is when the Angel Gabriel announces to Mary that she has been chosen to be the mother of Jesus.
... → What still shows us the way today?
human, divine → The ________ is when Jesus is born.
... → How is Jesus a mediator between God and us?
By being human, Jesus showed us how to reach our full potential and become children of God.
By being divine, Jesus helps bring us closer to the Father as he is reflected in Jesus. → Jesus is true God and true man. What did Jesus show to us by being human? What did Jesus show to us by being divine?