6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- The ________ is when Jesus is born.
- Reaching your full potential means:
- Substantial implies _________________.
- Jesus is true man and true God, fully __________ but also fully _______________.
- The Rosary was developed in honor of the Blessed Virgin Mary to help people concentrate on events from ______and _______'s lives.
- What still shows us the way today?
6 True/False questions
Way → Disciples of Jesus were first called the Followers of the ______.
sons and daughters → The Rosary was developed in honor of the Blessed Virgin Mary to help people concentrate on events from ______and _______'s lives.
mediator → The __________ is when Mary, who is pregnant, visits her cousin Elizabeth, who is also pregnant. Elizabeth's son grows up to be John the Baptist.
By being human, Jesus showed us how to reach our full potential and become children of God.
By being divine, Jesus helps bring us closer to the Father as he is reflected in Jesus. → What do you mean when you say that Jesus is the substantial image of the Father?
... → How is Jesus a mediator between God and us?
Annunciation → The __________ is when the Angel Gabriel announces to Mary that she has been chosen to be the mother of Jesus.