6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Substantial implies _________________.
- The __________ is when Mary, who is pregnant, visits her cousin Elizabeth, who is also pregnant. Elizabeth's son grows up to be John the Baptist.
- Jesus provides us with the image of God that is __________, ___________, and _____________.
- When you follow Jesus' footsteps, you become a _________
- What still shows us the way today?
- Disciples of Jesus were first called the Followers of the ______.
6 True/False questions
... → How is Jesus a mediator between God and us?
Becoming the person God calls you to be → Reaching your full potential means:
human, divine → Jesus is true man and true God, fully __________ but also fully _______________.
Nativity → Disciples of Jesus were first called the Followers of the ______.
two → Jesus has ___________ natures.
By being human, Jesus showed us how to reach our full potential and become children of God.
By being divine, Jesus helps bring us closer to the Father as he is reflected in Jesus. → What do you mean when you say that Jesus is the substantial image of the Father?