6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- The __________ is when the Angel Gabriel announces to Mary that she has been chosen to be the mother of Jesus.
- Substantial implies _________________.
- Jesus is true God and true man. What did Jesus show to us by being human? What did Jesus show to us by being divine?
- The ________ is when Jesus is born.
- What still shows us the way today?
- The __________ is when Mary, who is pregnant, visits her cousin Elizabeth, who is also pregnant. Elizabeth's son grows up to be John the Baptist.
6 True/False questions
disciple → How is Jesus a mediator between God and us?
mediator → A ________ brings together those who might normally be separated or apart.
Second Person → A ________ brings together those who might normally be separated or apart.
two → Disciples of Jesus were first called the Followers of the ______.
Becoming the person God calls you to be → Reaching your full potential means:
human, divine → The ________ is when Jesus is born.