5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Cathedral schools
- the Church
- a __________ was based on an agreement between lords and vassals.
- b Series of wars fought over the Holy Land.
- c Because of its wealth, the Church was more powerful than _______________.
- d preserved the Latin language.
- e It had enormous influence over every aspect of life.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Head of the Roman Catholic Church
- He believed that Greek thought could coexist with Christian ideas.
- They brought peace and stability to Europe, allowing towns to grow.
- Historical period between the Classic Age and the Modern Age.
- Who preserved Latin and ancient texts?
5 True/False questions
Jews → They were persecuted - blamed - after the Crusades and the Black Death.
Seljuk Turks → They brought peace and stability to Europe, allowing towns to grow.
Habeus Corpus → Plentiful natural resources allowed ________ to be self-supporting.
Manors → Who preserved Latin and ancient texts?
self-sufficient → Because Europe's geography provided people with everything they needed to live, manors were able to be _______________, or able to make everything they needed.