5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Tinker v. Des Moines
- How many electoral votes are there?
- Plessy v. Furguson
- Who are New York's Senators?
- What is the 8th Amendment?
- a 538
- b Cruel and Unusual Punishment
- c SEPARATE BUT EQUAL IS OK
- d Charles Schumer, Kirstin Gillibrand
- e Symbolic Speech: no CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER
5 Multiple choice questions
- NO mandatory prayer or Bible-reading IN PUBLIC SCHOOLs
- "Bong hits for Jesus", VIOLATED freedom of speech
- SEPARATE BUT EQUAL NOT OK
- SELF INCRIMINATION, miranda rights
- 1) Freedom of Speech
2) Freedom of Religion
3) Freedom of Assembly
4) Freedom of Press
5) Freedom of Petition
5 True/False questions
Name 3 state powers → Power to...
1) Provide Safety (police)
2) Provide Education (schools)
3) Give a Driver's License
4) Intrastate Commerce
Republican Candidates for 2011-2012 → SELF INCRIMINATION, miranda rights
Regents of the University of California v. Bakke → AFFIRMATIVE ACTION
What is the 4th Amendment? → Unreasonable Search and Seizures
Schenck v. United States → During Espionage act, Freedom of Expression: CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER