5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Miranda v. Arizona
- What are two rights in the Declaration of Independence?
- Brown v. Board of Ed.
- Who is the Secretary of State of New York?
- How many electoral votes are there?
- a SEPARATE BUT EQUAL NOT OK
- b SELF INCRIMINATION, miranda rights
- c Hillary Clinton
- d 538
- e life, liberty, pursuit of hapiness
5 Multiple choice questions
- Violated FIRST AMENDMENT, BOOKS
- RIGHT TO COUNSEL
- Lowest: District Courts
Middle: Appeal Courts
Highest: Supreme Court
- Charles Schumer, Kirstin Gillibrand
- Newt Gingrich, Mitt Romney, Rick Santorum, Ron Paul
5 True/False questions
We elect US Senators for how many years? → Andrew Cuomo
What is the 8th Amendment? → Unreasonable Search and Seizures
Who is the Secretary of Treasury → Joe Boehner
Furman v. Georgia → SELF INCRIMINATION, miranda rights
Name 3 state powers → Power to...
1) Coin money
2) Declare War
3) Make Treaties
4) To create an Army