5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Miranda v. Arizona
- What is the 2nd Amendment?
- Who are New York's Senators?
- Who is the Speaker of the House?
- What is the 4th Amendment?
- a SELF INCRIMINATION, miranda rights
- b Right to Bear Arms
- c Unreasonable Search and Seizures
- d Joe Boehner
- e Charles Schumer, Kirstin Gillibrand
5 Multiple choice questions
- Violated FIRST AMENDMENT, BOOKS
- OUTLAWED DEATH PENALTY LAWS
- AFFIRMATIVE ACTION
- life, liberty, pursuit of hapiness
5 True/False questions
Schenck v. United States → During Smith Act; had CONSPIRACY TO OVERTHROW GOVT
New Jersey v. TLO → SEARCH AND SEIZURE
Gideon v. Wainwright → RIGHT TO COUNSEL
What is the 1st Amendment? → 1) Freedom of Speech
2) Freedom of Religion
3) Freedom of Assembly
4) Freedom of Press
5) Freedom of Petition
Who is the Vice President of United States → Joe Biden