Create an account
soc class in Marxism/Communism that profits from the Proletariat; the "haves" or owners of factories
4 Broad Principles:
1. Free Enterprise: choose own work/profession
2. Private Ownership of the Means of Production: anything that makes or owns anything is owned by private individuals
3. Profit Motive: ppl should be free to enjoy rewards of labor
4. Competition: struggle b/w companies to sell goods/services; lower prices and better products
Marxist-Leninist Theory; gov controls everything
1. Econ View of History: struggle b/w haves and have nots, Bourgeoisie and Proletariats
2. Labor Theory of Value: cost and labor of product = selling value
soc class in Marxism/Communism taken advantage of by the Bourgeoisie; workers and laborers
Please allow access to your computer’s microphone to use Voice Recording.
Having trouble? Click here for help.
We can’t access your microphone!
Click the icon above to update your browser permissions and try again
Reload the page to try again!Reload
Press Cmd-0 to reset your zoom
Press Ctrl-0 to reset your zoom
It looks like your browser might be zoomed in or out. Your browser needs to be zoomed to a normal size to record audio.
Please upgrade Flash or install Chrome
to use Voice Recording.
For more help, see our troubleshooting page.
Your microphone is muted
For help fixing this issue, see this FAQ.
Star this term
You can study starred terms together