5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 410 a.d
- Weak, corrupt rulers
- a When Rome mwas first looted.
- b One of the reasons Rome fell.
- c Was a constant problem. The poor used open what.
- d Converted to Christianity and granted Christian freedom. City named Constantinople.
- e A form of punishment. 6000 slaves were killed.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Who's social position depended on the husband's wealth.
- When money has less value.
- Roman slaves that fought in the arena.
- They began to loot Rome.
- a gladiator who lead a slave revolt in what year.
5 True/False questions
Famila → Roman word for family.
Father and slavery → Had absolute power in the household. Could sell his children into what.
476 a.d. → Western half of Rome falls.
Apartment buildings → Were the poor lived. Made of wood.
Law and justice → Lost in the fall of Rome.