5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Dark age
- Law and justice
- a Lost in the fall of Rome.
- b When Rome fell the what began. Law, justice, and learning was lost.
- c Converted to Christianity and granted Christian freedom. City named Constantinople.
- d Who's social position depended on the husband's wealth.
- e roman country estates for the wealthy people.
5 Multiple choice questions
- An arena in ancient Rome. Also shows we're held there.
- Where Constantine will move the capital to. Later becomes Constantinople.
- Roman word for family.
- Roman slaves that fought in the arena.
- A roman writer that didn't approve of the brutal sports.
5 True/False questions
476 a.d. → Western half of Rome falls.
Household slave → They are treated liked family.
Apartment buildings → Lost in the fall of Rome.
Spartacus and 73 b.c. → Lost in the fall of Rome.
Commodus → Marcus Aurelius' son. Wasn't a good ruler. Was said that he was the one that caused Rome to collapse