5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- A regular army
- Germanic tribes
- Weak, corrupt rulers
- a They protected Roman interests.
- b One of the reasons Rome fell.
- c They began to loot Rome.
- d Marcus Aurelius' son. Wasn't a good ruler. Was said that he was the one that caused Rome to collapse
- e Roman slaves that fought in the arena.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Had absolute power in the household. Could sell his children into what.
- Converted to Christianity and granted Christian freedom. City named Constantinople.
- Lost in the fall of Rome.
- A solider that is getting paid to fight.
- When money has less value.
5 True/False questions
Famila → Roman word for family.
Dark age → When Rome fell the what began. Law, justice, and learning was lost.
Bread and circuses → Lost in the fall of Rome.
Villas → A person who destroys property.
Vandals → A person who destroys property.