5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Spartacus and 73 b.c.
- 476 a.d.
- a Where Constantine will move the capital to. Later becomes Constantinople.
- b Western half of Rome falls.
- c a gladiator who lead a slave revolt in what year.
- d Was a constant problem. The poor used open what.
- e When money has less value.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A solider that is getting paid to fight.
- They began to loot Rome.
- A person who destroys property.
- Lost in the fall of Rome.
- A roman writer that didn't approve of the brutal sports.
5 True/False questions
Famila → Roman word for family.
Household slave → They are treated liked family.
Gladiators → Roman slaves that fought in the arena.
A regular army → They protected Roman interests.
Bread and circuses → Lost in the fall of Rome.