5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Dark age
- Germanic tribes
- 476 a.d.
- 410 a.d
- a Western half of Rome falls.
- b roman country estates for the wealthy people.
- c They began to loot Rome.
- d When Rome mwas first looted.
- e When Rome fell the what began. Law, justice, and learning was lost.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A person who destroys property.
- Where Constantine will move the capital to. Later becomes Constantinople.
- They protected Roman interests.
- A roman writer that didn't approve of the brutal sports.
- Who's social position depended on the husband's wealth.
5 True/False questions
Weak, corrupt rulers → One of the reasons Rome fell.
Apartment buildings → Were the poor lived. Made of wood.
Bread and circuses → Food and entertainment for the poor. To prevent a revolt.
Law and justice → Lost in the fall of Rome.
Mercenary → A roman writer that didn't approve of the brutal sports.