5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Law and justice
- Dark age
- a A roman writer that didn't approve of the brutal sports.
- b An arena in ancient Rome. Also shows we're held there.
- c Roman word for family.
- d Lost in the fall of Rome.
- e When Rome fell the what began. Law, justice, and learning was lost.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A solider that is getting paid to fight.
- Who's social position depended on the husband's wealth.
- One of the reasons Rome fell.
- They began to loot Rome.
- Where Constantine will move the capital to. Later becomes Constantinople.
5 True/False questions
Bread and circuses → Food and entertainment for the poor. To prevent a revolt.
Inflation → Roman emperor who divided the empire in two, to make it easier to rule.
Household slave → They are treated liked family.
A regular army → A solider that is getting paid to fight.
Constantine → When money has less value.