5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Law and justice
- a roman country estates for the wealthy people.
- b When money has less value.
- c A roman writer that didn't approve of the brutal sports.
- d Lost in the fall of Rome.
- e A person who destroys property.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Food and entertainment for the poor. To prevent a revolt.
- Marcus Aurelius' son. Wasn't a good ruler. Was said that he was the one that caused Rome to collapse
- Had absolute power in the household. Could sell his children into what.
- A solider that is getting paid to fight.
- Were the poor lived. Made of wood.
5 True/False questions
Dark age → When Rome fell the what began. Law, justice, and learning was lost.
A regular army → They protected Roman interests.
Diocletian → Roman emperor who divided the empire in two, to make it easier to rule.
Crucified → Was a constant problem. The poor used open what.
Fire → Was a constant problem. The poor used open what.