5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 476 a.d.
- Weak, corrupt rulers
- Spartacus and 73 b.c.
- a a gladiator who lead a slave revolt in what year.
- b Western half of Rome falls.
- c One of the reasons Rome fell.
- d A roman writer that didn't approve of the brutal sports.
- e Was a constant problem. The poor used open what.
5 Multiple choice questions
- They began to loot Rome.
- When Rome mwas first looted.
- An arena in ancient Rome. Also shows we're held there.
- When money has less value.
- They protected Roman interests.
5 True/False questions
Villas → An arena in ancient Rome. Also shows we're held there.
Gladiators → Roman slaves that fought in the arena.
Dark age → When Rome mwas first looted.
Constantine → Where Constantine will move the capital to. Later becomes Constantinople.
Byzantium → Roman word for family.