5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Bread and circuses
- Household slave
- Spartacus and 73 b.c.
- a They are treated liked family.
- b a gladiator who lead a slave revolt in what year.
- c Food and entertainment for the poor. To prevent a revolt.
- d Who's social position depended on the husband's wealth.
- e Was a constant problem. The poor used open what.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Where Constantine will move the capital to. Later becomes Constantinople.
- Lost in the fall of Rome.
- Marcus Aurelius' son. Wasn't a good ruler. Was said that he was the one that caused Rome to collapse
- Roman slaves that fought in the arena.
- When Rome fell the what began. Law, justice, and learning was lost.
5 True/False questions
Apartment buildings → Converted to Christianity and granted Christian freedom. City named Constantinople.
Villas → roman country estates for the wealthy people.
Germanic tribes → They began to loot Rome.
476 a.d. → When Rome mwas first looted.
Vandals → roman country estates for the wealthy people.