5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Civil Disobedience
- Gulf of Tonkin Incident
- Herbert Hoover
- a Satisfying the demands of Adolf Hitler in an effort to maintain peace and stability. it doesn't work
- b Alleged attack of US ships by North Vietnamese torpedoes in the Tonkin Gulf on August 4, 1964. Prompted the escalation of the War in Vietnam.
- c A nonviolent, public refusal to obey allegedly unjust laws.
- d President during the BEGINNING of the Great Depression
- e place of first atomic bombing
5 Multiple choice questions
- President of the US for the majority of WWII
- Turning point in war in Europe
- Stocks Overpriced due to speculation
- the Korean peninsula, fought between 1950 & 1953 which eventually ends in a stalemate
- Charged with spying and giving atomic secrets to the USSR.
5 True/False questions
Punji Trap → Turning point in war in Europe
Draft Dodgers → Draft Dodgers Americans who opposed the war and left the US rather than fight
Richard Nixon → 1981-1989,"Great Communicator" Republican, conservative economic policies.
Elvis Presley → King of Rock 'n' Roll
Lyndon B. Johnson → Committed combat troops to Vietnam