5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Lend Lease Act
- Just Say No
- Black Panthers
- National Defense Education Act
- a was an advertising campaign, part of the U.S. "War on Drugs", prevalent during the 1980s and early 1990s, to discourage children from engaging in recreational drug use. Former First Lady Nancy Regan was involved
- b 1958 measure designed to improve science and mathematics instruction in schools
- c supplying other countries during WWII
- d Charged with spying and giving atomic secrets to the USSR.
- e a militant Black political party founded in 1965 to end political dominance by Whites
5 Multiple choice questions
- OWN YOUR OWN HOME
Live in the SUBURBS
Have more Children
Buy a Car
Shop at a Shopping Center!
- make too much of something causing the price to go down
- a strategy used in Vietnam in which American forces sought Vietcong and North Vietnamese units to destroy them.
- During the Vietnam War, the U.S. program of turning over to the South Vietnamese government responsibility for waging the conflict, in order to implement withdrawal of U.S. military personnel.
- A nonviolent, public refusal to obey allegedly unjust laws.
5 True/False questions
Cold War → the Korean peninsula, fought between 1950 & 1953 which eventually ends in a stalemate
Reasons for Stock Market Crash → Tropical.Humid.Mountains.Jungle.Swampy.
Joseph Stalin → Leader of Soviet Union during WWII
Anti-Semitism → Literary rebels against conformity and consumer culture
Affluence → to have a abundance of money, property, and other material good or riches