5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Dust Bowl
- Gulf of Tonkin Resolution
- Agent Orange
- Marshall Plan
- John F. Kennedy
- a a herbicide used in the Vietnam War to defoliate forest areas
- b Increased the number of advisors in Vietnam to 16,000.
- c Plan for ECONOMIC RECOVERY OF EUROPE
- d 1964 Congressional resolution authorizing President Johnson to take military action in Vietnam
- e a region in the central and southern Great Plains where drought and high winds caused much of the soil to blow away. Storm clouds extended hundreds of miles.
5 Multiple choice questions
- 1947 declaration by President Truman that the U.S. would support nations that were threatened by Communism
- Inter-continental Ballistic Missile
- List of people who employers agree not hire
- The first artificial satellite sent into space, launched by the Soviets.
- October 29, 1929; the day the stock market crashed
5 True/False questions
Just Say No → was an advertising campaign, part of the U.S. "War on Drugs", prevalent during the 1980s and early 1990s, to discourage children from engaging in recreational drug use. Former First Lady Nancy Regan was involved
Punji Trap → Turning point in war in Europe
Holocaust → List of people who employers agree not hire
Mussolini → Rainy season that made fighting in Vietnam very difficult.
Lend Lease Act → 1970, 4 students were killed by a National Guardsmen, that led to many more doves demanding we leave Vietnam