5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Franklin Roosevelt
- Pearl Harbor
- Lend Lease Act
- a List of people who employers agree not hire
- b operation to take back Africa from the Axis powers
- c supplying other countries during WWII
- d President of the US for the majority of WWII
- e December 7, 1941
5 Multiple choice questions
- policies, views, or actions that harm or discriminate against Jews
- rule requiring men of a certain age to apply to a draft board and possibly fight in war.
- Stocks Overpriced due to speculation
- nickname given to shantytowns in the United States during the depression. Named after Pres. Hoover who was blamed for the Depression
- operation to take back Europe from the Axis powers
5 True/False questions
appeasement → Satisfying the demands of Adolf Hitler in an effort to maintain peace and stability. it doesn't work
Berlin Airlift → December 7, 1941
Coca-Cola → Rainy season that made fighting in Vietnam very difficult.
Punji Trap → a region in the central and southern Great Plains where drought and high winds caused much of the soil to blow away. Storm clouds extended hundreds of miles.
Overproduction → make too much of something causing the price to go down