5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Congenital hypothyroidism
- Amines, peptides & proteins, Icosanoiden.
- Kydneys, swewat glands, and smooth muscle
- a WHat is antidiuretic hormone's other name?
- b What condition do you have with little secreton of thyroid hormone at birth?
- c What condition do you have with too little secretion of thyroid hormone if your an adult?
- d List the three principle classes of water soluble?
- e WHat is the targets of adh?
5 Multiple choice questions
- The pituitary gland, where is it located, what cranial bone is it located on and what is the name of the depression it is located?
- What function does the hypothalumus perform for the endocrine system?
- What are the 3 principle classes of lipid soluble hormones?
- What is the purpose of the hyphyseal portal system?
- What is hypothalamus?
5 True/False questions
Blood vessels, No → What is the name of the blood supply which surrounds the hypothalamus and anterior pituitary gland? does this system supply the posterior pituitary gland?
excessive release of a hormone → hypersecretion
Human growth hormone → What condition will you have with too much thyroid hormone?
They work together, certain parts of the nervous system stimulate or in hibit the release of hormones by the endocrine system → Compare effects of endocrine system with those of nervous system
ADH → What is the abbreviation for antidiuretic hormone?