5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a portion of the diencephalon, lying beneath the thalamus
- Insulin like growth hormone
- anterior pituitary & posterior pituitary
- Diabetes insipidus
- a what does igf stand for?
- b WHat is antidiuretic hormone's other name?
- c What condition occurs if a person had defects with adh receptors or has an inability to secrete adh?
- d The pituitary gland is divided into two divisions each of wich has two name
- e What is hypothalamus?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Exocrine glands
- What does ghrh stand for?
- List the slak like structure which attaches the pituitary gland to the hypothalamus?
- What is the name of the blood supply which surrounds the hypothalamus and anterior pituitary gland? does this system supply the posterior pituitary gland?
- When is oxytocin released?
5 True/False questions
Hypophyseal fossa on the sella tursica of the sphenoid bone? → Where are receptors located?
Hypophysis → The pituitary gland has another name, what is it?
a cell whose activity is affected by a particular hormone → hypersecretion
The mothers uterus and breasts → what are the tergets of oxytocin?
Oxytocin & Antiduretic hormone? → What are the two hormones which are stored and released by the porsterior pituitary gland?