5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Causes facial tissues to swell up &look pufy. Has a slow heart rate, low body temp, sensitivity to cold dry hair in skin, musclular weakness, general lethargy & tendonsy to gain weight
- an autoimmune disease that
- Diabetes insipidus
- Amines, peptides & proteins, Icosanoiden.
- Insulin like growth hormone
- a List the three principle classes of water soluble?
- b What condition occurs if a person had defects with adh receptors or has an inability to secrete adh?
- c What is graves disease?
- d What are the effects of too little secretion of thyroid hormone in an adult
- e what does igf stand for?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Where are receptors located?
- What condition do you have with little secreton of thyroid hormone at birth?
- The pituitary gland, where is it located, what cranial bone is it located on and what is the name of the depression it is located?
- How will the release of most hormones occur?
- What condition do you have with too little secretion of thyroid hormone if your an adult?
5 True/False questions
Prl → What is the abbreviation for antidiuretic hormone?
Hyperthyroidism → The pituitary gland has another name, what is it?
excessive release of a hormone → hypersecretion
signals from the nervous system, chemical changes in the blood & other hormones → What 3 things will regulate hormone secretion?
Growth hormone inhibiting hormone → What the hgh stand for?