5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Secrete their products into interstitial fluid then the hormones diffuse into blood capillaries & blood carries them thoughout the body
- Amines, peptides & proteins, Icosanoiden.
- Devistation consequences like sever mental retardation
- a List the three principle classes of water soluble?
- b What is the abbreviation for antidiuretic hormone?
- c What is prolactin target?
- d endocrine glands
- e WHat are the effects of little secretion of thyroid hormone at birth?
5 Multiple choice questions
- The pituitary gland has another name, what is it?
- What is the purpose of the hyphyseal portal system?
- When is oxytocin released?
- Where is the thyroid gland located?
- What are the 3 principle classes of lipid soluble hormones?
5 True/False questions
Prl → WHat is prolactins abbreviation?
A specialized cell or a distal portion of a neuron that responds to a specific sensory modality → What are receptors?
Secrete their products into ducts that carry the secretions into a body cavity, into a lumen of an organ, or onto the outer surface of the body → endocrine glands
Blood vessels, No → What is the name of the blood supply which surrounds the hypothalamus and anterior pituitary gland? does this system supply the posterior pituitary gland?
The mothers uterus and breasts → What is graves disease?