5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Giuseppe Garibaldi lead....
- Treaty of Plombieres (against the Austrians
- Giuseppe Mazzini lead....
- T/F Both of the Giuseppe's movements were successful.
- Gustav Courbet
- a False. Both failed
- b young italy
- c the red shirts
- d Napoleon III and Victor Emmanuel II
- e realist painter. The Artist's Studio, Burial at Ornans, Stone Breakers
5 Multiple choice questions
- conservative, British prime minister, wanted state intervention for poor, sponsored Factory Act 1875
- Charles Darwin!
- group that understood the power of the press
- Austrian rulers
- classic liberal (free markets) British Prime minister, wanted wealthy to pay for poor, education and military reformer,
5 True/False questions
Who involved Piedmont Sardinia with the Crimean War? → Victor Emmanuel II
Britain has a _________ economy. → conservative, British prime minister, wanted state intervention for poor, sponsored Factory Act 1875
Realism → rejection of romantic idealism and subjectivity.
Crystal Palace Exhibit → showed off modern technology
Three realist writers → group that understood the power of the press