5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Tuscany, Modena, Parma and Romagna rejected their....
- Giuseppe Mazzini lead....
- New realists
- Who got to Rome first?
- Benjamin Disraeli was also the....
- a Cavour
- b Austrian rulers
- c young italy
- d group that understood the power of the press
- e first Earl of Beaconsfield
5 Multiple choice questions
- rejection of romantic idealism and subjectivity.
- classic liberal (free markets) British Prime minister, wanted wealthy to pay for poor, education and military reformer,
- importance of public opinion
- Napoleon III and Victor Emmanuel II
- Liberty was considered a birthright and parliament adapted to change.
5 True/False questions
Crystal Palace Exhibit → realist painter. The Artist's Studio, Burial at Ornans, Stone Breakers
T/F Both of the Giuseppe's movements were successful. → Napoleon III and Victor Emmanuel II
Cavour was a premier under __________ and first minister under his son, ____________. → Victor Emmanuel II
Britain has a _________ economy. → showed off modern technology
Who involved Piedmont Sardinia with the Crimean War? → Cavour