5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Why was Britain successful in changing without revolution?
- Tuscany, Modena, Parma and Romagna rejected their....
- Who was the first king of united Italy?
- Cavour was a premier under __________ and first minister under his son, ____________.
- a Austrian rulers
- b Liberty was considered a birthright and parliament adapted to change.
- c Carlo-Alberto, Victor Emmanuel II
- d Victor Emmanuel II
- e rejection of romantic idealism and subjectivity.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Charles Dickens (Hard Times) Gustave Flaubert (Madame Bovary) Dostoyevsky (Crime and Punishment)
- first Earl of Beaconsfield
- conservative, British prime minister, wanted state intervention for poor, sponsored Factory Act 1875
- group that understood the power of the press
- big scientist of the age who sailed around in the Beagle. Found the Galapagos islands.
5 True/False questions
Giuseppe Mazzini lead.... → young italy
Who got to Rome first? → Cavour
Bismark, Cavour and Louis Napoleon understood what political essential? → Charles Darwin!
Camillo Benso di Cavour → conservative, British prime minister, wanted state intervention for poor, sponsored Factory Act 1875
Francois II → king of Sicily