5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Giuseppe Garibaldi lead....
- Gustav Courbet
- Bismark, Cavour and Louis Napoleon understood what political essential?
- Treaty of Plombieres (against the Austrians
- Benjamin Disraeli
- a conservative, British prime minister, wanted state intervention for poor, sponsored Factory Act 1875
- b realist painter. The Artist's Studio, Burial at Ornans, Stone Breakers
- c Napoleon III and Victor Emmanuel II
- d the red shirts
- e importance of public opinion
5 Multiple choice questions
- Carlo-Alberto, Victor Emmanuel II
- Charles Dickens (Hard Times) Gustave Flaubert (Madame Bovary) Dostoyevsky (Crime and Punishment)
- big scientist of the age who sailed around in the Beagle. Found the Galapagos islands.
- king of Sicily
5 True/False questions
New realists → group that understood the power of the press
Benjamin Disraeli was also the.... → first Earl of Beaconsfield
Crystal Palace Exhibit → showed off modern technology
Who was the first king of united Italy? → Victor Emmanuel II
T/F Both of the Giuseppe's movements were successful. → False. Both failed