5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Who involved Piedmont Sardinia with the Crimean War?
- Camillo Benso di Cavour
- Gustav Courbet
- Who was the first king of united Italy?
- Benjamin Disraeli was also the....
- a opportunistic politician and realist. wanted to unify Italy and make it a major European power.
- b Victor Emmanuel II
- c Cavour
- d realist painter. The Artist's Studio, Burial at Ornans, Stone Breakers
- e first Earl of Beaconsfield
5 Multiple choice questions
- False. Both failed
- big scientist of the age who sailed around in the Beagle. Found the Galapagos islands.
- the red shirts
- classic liberal (free markets) British Prime minister, wanted wealthy to pay for poor, education and military reformer,
5 True/False questions
Why was Britain successful in changing without revolution? → Victor Emmanuel II
Treaty of Plombieres (against the Austrians → Napoleon III and Victor Emmanuel II
Who rote On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection? → Victor Emmanuel II
Britain has a _________ economy. → capitalist.
Benjamin Disraeli → conservative, British prime minister, wanted state intervention for poor, sponsored Factory Act 1875