5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Three realist writers
- Tuscany, Modena, Parma and Romagna rejected their....
- Giuseppe Garibaldi lead....
- Benjamin Disraeli was also the....
- a the red shirts
- b Charles Dickens (Hard Times) Gustave Flaubert (Madame Bovary) Dostoyevsky (Crime and Punishment)
- c first Earl of Beaconsfield
- d Austrian rulers
- e rejection of romantic idealism and subjectivity.
5 Multiple choice questions
- False. Both failed
- Victor Emmanuel II
- big scientist of the age who sailed around in the Beagle. Found the Galapagos islands.
- realist painter. The Artist's Studio, Burial at Ornans, Stone Breakers
5 True/False questions
Camillo Benso di Cavour → opportunistic politician and realist. wanted to unify Italy and make it a major European power.
Crystal Palace Exhibit → realist painter. The Artist's Studio, Burial at Ornans, Stone Breakers
Benjamin Disraeli → king of Sicily
Giuseppe Mazzini lead.... → young italy
Bismark, Cavour and Louis Napoleon understood what political essential? → Charles Darwin!