5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- United States
- Lake Baikal
- a Which country recently returned control of the Panama Canal to Panama?
- b Denmark lies on which peninsula?
- c The world's tallest building is in what country?
- d What is the deepest lake in the world?
- e The Mosquito Coast is located in which country?
5 Multiple choice questions
- A ship sailing from the Atlantic Ocean to the Pacific Ocean through the Panama Canal would mostly travel in which direction?
- Okinawa is part of which country?
- Brazil was formerly a colony of what European country?
- The mouth of which major river is located in Mozambique?
- The sacred Muslim city of Mecca can be found in which country?
5 True/False questions
Papua New Guinea → Which mountain range runs through Italy?
Bahrain → Which island country can you drive to from Saudi Arabia?
Pitcairn Island → China, Malaysia, the Philippines, Taiwan and Vietnam all calim one or more of this group of islands.
Argentina → Which African country separated from Ethiopia in 1993 causing Ethiopia to become landlocked?
Danube → Which country is located west of Haiti, Cuba or the Dominican Republic?