5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Pretoria, Cape Town, Bloemfontein
- Galapagos Islands
- a Okinawa is part of which country?
- b Name South America's capitals.
- c The Maginot Line was built in the 1930s to protect which country's eastern border?
- d Which Pacific island country has a large population of Hindus?
- e Where did Charles Darwin observe different types of animals which helped him later develop his theory of natural selection?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Which lake is on the border between Chad and Cameroon?
- Which river divides Paris into the left and right banks?
- Guam is a territory of which country?
- Which country has the lowest maximum elevation in the world?
- Which country invaded Afghanistan in 1979?
5 True/False questions
Rio de Janeiro → The name of which Eastern European country means "Black Mountain"?
Mediterranean Sea → Which African country separated from Ethiopia in 1993 causing Ethiopia to become landlocked?
Ghana → Which country annexed Tibet in 1950?
Pope → Machu Picchu is located in which country?
Uruguay → Which country is the largest in the world by area?