5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- San Marino
- a Which country claims to be Europe's oldest republic?
- b Which country has the lowest maximum elevation in the world?
- c On which Japanese island is Tokyo located?
- d Which Indian Ocean country of islands has its own continental shelf?
- e The Kashmir region is disputed by India and which other country?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Gibraltar is controlled by which country?
- Which is the largest lake in Central America?
- Which country was the first modern democracy?
- The northernmost point of land on Earth is found in Greenland. What is it called?
- Which capital city is east of Warsaw, Prague or Minsk?
5 True/False questions
Gambia → Which West African country's north and south boundaries parallel a river?
Canada → Which country is the United States largest trading partner?
Papua New Guinea → Which mountain range runs through Italy?
German, French, Italian, Romansch → The Great Rift Valley is located on which two continents?
United Kingdom, France, Spain, Algeria, Mali, Burkina Faso, Togo, Ghana → Name South America's capitals.