5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Howland Island
- Lake Victoria
- a Amelia Earhart was on her way to which island in the Pacific when she disappeared?
- b Machu Picchu is located in which country?
- c Which is the largest lake in Africa?
- d The Blue Nile and the White Nile combine to form the Nile at which capital city?
- e What is the name of Canada's newest territory (1999)?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Which country is located west of Haiti, Cuba or the Dominican Republic?
- The Sinai Peninsula and the Qattura Depression can be found in which country?
- Which country lies to the west of Austria?
- Which continent contains the most countries?
- Which West African country's north and south boundaries parallel a river?
5 True/False questions
Seine → Basque separatists desire independence from which country?
Trans-Siberian Railroad → The sacred Muslim city of Mecca can be found in which country?
Turkey → La Paz is the administrative capital of Bolivia. What is the constitutional capital?
UAE → The world's tallest building is in what country?
Kilimanjaro → What is the most commonly spoken language in the world?