5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Howland Island
- Solomon Islands
- a Which country has the lowest maximum elevation in the world?
- b What holiday brings a great number of tourists to Rio de Janeiro?
- c Guadalcanal, the site of bloody fighting during WWII, is part of which country?
- d How many provinces does Canada have?
- e Amelia Earhart was on her way to which island in the Pacific when she disappeared?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Which African country was settled by freed slaves?
- Machu Picchu is located in which country?
- A ship sailing from the Atlantic Ocean to the Pacific Ocean through the Panama Canal would mostly travel in which direction?
- The majority of the border between Canada and the United States runs along which parallel of latitude?
- Which country is the world's leading banana exporter?
5 True/False questions
Netherlands → Denmark lies on which peninsula?
India → What country is the world's second most populous and leads the world in tea production?
Pakistan, China → The Kashmir region is disputed by India and which other country?
New Zealand → In which country would you find the Southern Alps?
Turkey → The world's tallest building is in what country?