5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- United States
- a What is the title of the leader of the Vatican City?
- b Which country controls Western Sahara?
- c Lake Volta is located in which African country?
- d Guam is a territory of which country?
- e Which African country was settled by freed slaves?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Which mountain range runs through Austria?
- Which island country can you drive to from Saudi Arabia?
- What is the world's most visited mountain?
- Bougainville and the Bismarck Archipelago are controlled by which country?
- Which country has the highest per capita income?
5 True/False questions
German, French, Italian, Romansch → Which mountain range is the traditional division between Europe and Asia?
Iceland → Which country is the most populous in the world?
Italy → What is the world's most densely populated island?
Ireland → The Gulf of Bothnia is located off the coast of which country?
Burma → Myanmar was fomerly known by what name?