5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- United States
- a Which country, along with Colombia, forms the border of North and South America?
- b Which country has the lowest maximum elevation in the world?
- c Which country recently returned control of the Panama Canal to Panama?
- d Which country was formerly known as the New Hebrides before it gained independence from France and the United Kingdom?
- e On which Japanese island is Tokyo located?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Located in Athens, this is the hill where you can find the ruins of the Parthenon.
- Gibraltar is controlled by which country?
- The Coral Sea is located between Australia and which other country?
- What is the most commonly spoken language in the world?
- Transylvania, the home of Count Dracula, is in which country?
5 True/False questions
10 → How many provinces does Canada have?
Grenada → Which is the smallest country in the Western Hemisphere?
United States → Which country was the first modern democracy?
Czech Republic → Bohemia and Moravia are regions of which country?
Volga → What is the longest river in Europe?