5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What did the company realize about Lady Galadriel's gaze as they later talked about it?
- What did the elves love to call Gandalf?
- Who were the first two of the Company to travel to the meeting hall?
- How did Lady Galadriel temp Sam into looking into the mirror?
- 11. What was given to the other members of the Company by Galadriel?
- a Pilgrim Grey
- b Boromir, a belt of gold, to
Merry and Pippin silver belts with golden flower clasps, to Legolas, an Elvin bow, to Sam, a box of
Lothlorien soil, to Gimli, three strands of her hair, and to Frodo, a small crystal phial containing the light
of Earindil's star
- c She seemed to be offering them a choice as an alternative to going on the quest, possibly a test
- d Frodo and Legolas
- e See reminded him that he wanted to see Elvin magic before leaving.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Hoods and cloaks which blended into various backgrounds,
that seemed to have magical properties.
- A boat in which sat Celeborn and Galadriel
- Celeborn and Galadriel
- To the Mirror of Galadriel
- They cried
5 True/False questions
Which two of the Fellowship had become fast friends? → Pilgrim Grey
Who was the first to look into the mirror and what did he see? → Sam. He saw evil things happening in the Shire
As the Company stayed in the land, what did they hear the elves singing? → Songs of lamentation for Gandalf
What was placed in the boats, for the Company that alleviated Sam's worries? → Gifts of food and clothing
What did Lady Galadriel say after the experience with the One Ring? → I pass the test now I'll diminish into the West.