5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What clothing was given to the Company?
- In what ways did Lady Galadriel say that Frodo had grown keener since having the One Ring?
- What did the company realize about Lady Galadriel's gaze as they later talked about it?
- How did the elves respond when Aragorn told them of Gandalf's fate in the Mines of Moria?
- What happened when Frodo mentioned that he'd like to see the Lady of the Elves again before leaving?
- a He saw the eye and noticed the ring on her finger
- b Hoods and cloaks which blended into various backgrounds,
that seemed to have magical properties.
- c She seemed to be offering them a choice as an alternative to going on the quest, possibly a test
- d As they spoke, she was approaching
- e They all cried aloud with grief and amazement
5 Multiple choice questions
- Songs of lamentation for Gandalf
- A sheath for his sword and a Elfstone brooch named Elessar
- Celeborn and Galadriel
- They cried
- I pass the test now I'll diminish into the West.
5 True/False questions
Who was the second one to look into the mirror and what did he see? → Sam. He saw evil things happening in the Shire
What did the Company see as they went down the river? → To the Mirror of Galadriel
Where did the Lady Galadriel take Frodo and Sam? → Nenya, the Ring of Adamant
What was placed in the boats, for the Company that alleviated Sam's worries? → Gifts of food and clothing
What did the elves bring the Company as they prepared to leave? → Pilgrim Grey