5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What two possible courses of action was Aragorn torn between?
- As the Company stayed in the land, what did they hear the elves singing?
- What did the elves love to call Gandalf?
- What did Lady Galadriel say after the experience with the One Ring?
- What clothing was given to the Company?
- a Songs of lamentation for Gandalf
- b I pass the test now I'll diminish into the West.
- c Going to Minas Tirith to help deliver
Gondor or to continue his journey to Mordor.
- d Hoods and cloaks which blended into various backgrounds,
that seemed to have magical properties.
- e Pilgrim Grey
5 Multiple choice questions
- As they spoke, she was approaching
- Frodo. First he saw a figure shaped like a wizard dressed in white with a white staff. Second and briefly, he saw Bilbo walking restlessly, then a light that was the sea, a tall ship with torn sails, white fortress with seven towers, a ship with black sails. Lastly, The Eye
- They cried
- A Great Swan
- See reminded him that he wanted to see Elvin magic before leaving.
5 True/False questions
What was the name of the strengthening bread given by the elves? → lembas
What was placed in the boats, for the Company that alleviated Sam's worries? → Gifts of food and clothing
What gifts were given to Aragorn? → A sheath for his sword and a Elfstone brooch named Elessar
Which two of the Fellowship had become fast friends? → Pilgrim Grey
In what ways did Lady Galadriel say that Frodo had grown keener since having the One Ring? → He saw the eye and noticed the ring on her finger