5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What did the company realize about Lady Galadriel's gaze as they later talked about it?
- What did Celeborn furnish the company with for the next part of their journey?
- What two possible courses of action was Aragorn torn between?
- What gifts were given to Aragorn?
- In what ways did Lady Galadriel say that Frodo had grown keener since having the One Ring?
- a A sheath for his sword and a Elfstone brooch named Elessar
- b Going to Minas Tirith to help deliver
Gondor or to continue his journey to Mordor.
- c He saw the eye and noticed the ring on her finger
- d Light weight boats
- e She seemed to be offering them a choice as an alternative to going on the quest, possibly a test
5 Multiple choice questions
- They all cried aloud with grief and amazement
- Sam. He saw evil things happening in the Shire
- A Great Swan
- As they spoke, she was approaching
5 True/False questions
What did the elves love to call Gandalf? → A sheath for his sword and a Elfstone brooch named Elessar
What was the Company's final response to leaving Lothlorien? → A Great Swan
What happened when Frodo offered the One Ring to Lady Galadriel? → He blushed
What was Lady Galadriel in possession of? → A boat in which sat Celeborn and Galadriel
Who were the first two of the Company to travel to the meeting hall? → Frodo and Legolas