5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What was Sam's reaction to the gaze of the Lady Galadriel?
- Who was the first to look into the mirror and what did he see?
- Nenya, the Ring of Adamant?
- What was placed in the boats, for the Company that alleviated Sam's worries?
- What did the elves bring the Company as they prepared to leave?
- a The magic in the ring she has, which sustains the Elvin land of Lothlorien would also be destroyed causing the land to fade away. They would have to leave forever into the West.
- b Gifts of food and clothing
- c He blushed
- d Sam. He saw evil things happening in the Shire
- e rope
5 Multiple choice questions
- Boromir, a belt of gold, to
Merry and Pippin silver belts with golden flower clasps, to Legolas, an Elvin bow, to Sam, a box of
Lothlorien soil, to Gimli, three strands of her hair, and to Frodo, a small crystal phial containing the light
of Earindil's star
- They all cried aloud with grief and amazement
- He saw the eye and noticed the ring on her finger
- Songs of lamentation for Gandalf
- Light weight boats
5 True/False questions
What happened when Frodo offered the One Ring to Lady Galadriel? → He blushed
Who was waiting to meet the company in the building at the top of the great mallorn tree? → Frodo. First he saw a figure shaped like a wizard dressed in white with a white staff. Second and briefly, he saw Bilbo walking restlessly, then a light that was the sea, a tall ship with torn sails, white fortress with seven towers, a ship with black sails. Lastly, The Eye
Who were the first two of the Company to travel to the meeting hall? → Gifts of food and clothing
What did the elves love to call Gandalf? → A sheath for his sword and a Elfstone brooch named Elessar
What did the Company see as they went down the river? → Hoods and cloaks which blended into various backgrounds,
that seemed to have magical properties.