5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Who was the first to look into the mirror and what did he see?
- What did Lady Galadriel say after the experience with the One Ring?
- What happened when Frodo offered the One Ring to Lady Galadriel?
- What was placed in the boats, for the Company that alleviated Sam's worries?
- Nenya, the Ring of Adamant?
- a I pass the test now I'll diminish into the West.
- b She talked about how she would replace the Dark lord and come a beautiful and terrible ruler. She grew tall and transformed. Then she went back to normal.
- c The magic in the ring she has, which sustains the Elvin land of Lothlorien would also be destroyed causing the land to fade away. They would have to leave forever into the West.
- d Sam. He saw evil things happening in the Shire
- e rope
5 Multiple choice questions
- Songs of lamentation for Gandalf
- Celeborn and Galadriel
- They cried
- She seemed to be offering them a choice as an alternative to going on the quest, possibly a test
- A sheath for his sword and a Elfstone brooch named Elessar
5 True/False questions
What did the elves bring the Company as they prepared to leave? → Pilgrim Grey
What happened when Frodo mentioned that he'd like to see the Lady of the Elves again before leaving? → As they spoke, she was approaching
How did Lady Galadriel temp Sam into looking into the mirror? → See reminded him that he wanted to see Elvin magic before leaving.
What two possible courses of action was Aragorn torn between? → A Great Swan
What did the elves love to call Gandalf? → Pilgrim Grey