Study sets, textbooks, questions
Upgrade to remove ads
Review Three IUS Spring 2012
follow-up chapter 1,3,4 missed questioned
Terms in this set (12)
Rough Endoplasmic Reticulum
What part of the Cytoplasmic Organelles is involved with protein synthesis?
Skeletal Muscle Tissue
What is packaged by connective tissue into organs?
1. protects the body from damage
2. aids in body heat loss or heat retention
3. synthesizes vitamin D
What are the 3 functions of the integumentary system?
What type of skin cell is found in the kidney's with connective tissue?
Loose connective tissue (fat)
What type of connective tissue has more cells and fewer fibers than any other connective tissue?
Dense connective tissue
What type of connective tissue is mainly matrix and few cells?
4. Maintain Boundaries
Name 4 of the 8 functions that humans must perform to main life? written out completely
2. Control Center
What are the three parts of homeostasis?
1. Stratum corneum-dead skin
2. Stratum granulosum-cells are flattened
3. Stratum spinosum- pre-keratine
4. Stratum basale-active cells
5. Stratum lucidum - shiney
What are the 5 layers of thick skin?
What organ is located in the pelvic cavity?
1. Cholesterol= provides stability
2. Protein=transports things
3. Phospholipid Biomolecule= selective impermeable
Name the 3 parts of the plasma membrane and their functions? written out completely
Other sets by this creator
The Pathways of Chap. 11, 12, 13
Part IV: Chap 11-13: IUS Spring 2012
Part III Review Chap 8, 9, 10 IUS Spring 2012