- conditions arising from SHOCK
- SUDDEN, with great intensity, HIGH FEVER (>39), restless because convinced they will DIE, anxious
- Heavy body; AS LEAD, swollen, HA band around head. INTENSE THIRST FOR COLD.
- fear of death, PREDICTS TIME OF DEATH.
- jet lag
Aethusa cynapium (fool's parsley)
- MAIN FOCUS IS GI TRACT
- Intolerance to MILK, esp. in children
- PROJECTILE VOMITING CURDLED MILK
- NEUROLOGICAL REMEDY (comes from mushroom)
- FROSTBITE (itching and numbness)
- Extreme FEAR OF CANCER, fear of death (anxiety about health).
- SUPERHUMAN STRENGTH
Allium Cepa (onion)
- ALLERGIES, corrhiza
- PROFUSE WATERY DISCHARGE (like a faucet) from nose.
- HAYFEVER (acute allergic rhinitis), allergies (ddx. Euphrasia)
- profuse LACRIMATION which is BLAND, with NASAL d/c that is ACRID AND EXCORIATING down to lip.
Antimonium Crudum (Antimony)
- DIGESTIVE COMPLAINTS
- Irritable, peevish and cross children who cannot bear to be touched or even looked at.
- dissatisfied with everything.
- THICK WHITE COATING ON TONGUE LIKE FUR OR LIKE SNOW.
- Aggravated by heat, by sun
- CONSTANT BELCHING
- Cracking at the corner of the mouth (warts), ECZEMA OF THE NOSTRILS,
- Chicken pox prophylaxis.
Antimonium Tartaricum (tartrate of antimony and potash)
- Mostly pulmonary conditions with great CONGESTION AND CATARRH (ddx. Bryonia)
- debilitated patients or children, weak, exhausted.
- can hear mucous in chest (WHEEZING AND RATTLING) but TOO WEAK TO EXPECTORATE.
- Better sitting upright (except babies - don't know how)
Apis Mellifica (Honey Bee)
- symptoms of bee sting (HEAT, SWELLING, BURNING, STINGING).
- Patient is restless and irritable but very hot (ddx Nux and Ars - chilly)
- better with cold
- Heart and Kidney
- ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT REMEDIES FOR RENAL FAILURE (produces edema)
- Gastric irritability, thirsty but vomits liquids immediately.
- MITRAL AND TRICUSPID VALVE REGURG (causes swelling in heart).
- Acute ALCOHOLISM
Aralia Racemosa (spikenard)
- good remedy for respiratory symptoms (asthmatic)
- typically for DRY COUGH ON FALLING ASLEEP, tickling in throat, FOREIGN BODY IN THROAT,
- better with slight expectoration (NOT better lying down or going to sleep)
- Ddx Grindelia; also has cough on falling asleep but has suffocating cough and heart symptoms.
Argentum Nitricum (silver nitrate)
- focus on NERVOUS SYSTEM, PERFORMANCE ANXIETY
- Great anxiety remedy, anxiety about health, while anticipating an event, (explosive pains, needs room to expand - nitrogen).
- FEAR OF HEIGHTS, fear of flying
- Loose stools from nervousness and anxiety (ddx. gels, lyc, acon).
- EXTROVERTED and cheerful, uncontrollably IMPULSIVE.
Arnica Montana (Arnica)
- used for shock, TRAUMA, blood trauma, contusions, sprains, bruises.
- "I'M OK, I'M OK!" when really they're not.
- also an influenza remedy
- EVERYTHING FEELS TOO HARD (even the bed/ pillow)
Arsenicum Album (arsenic)
- Syphilitic remedy
- Fear of death, fearful of people, worse after midnight, needy (worse after midnight).
- Great restlessness, pacing or fidgetiness, MOVE FROM PLACE TO PLACE
- GOOD REMEDY FOR FOOD POISONING
- Great burning pain remedy, better with heat
- Thirsty for small sips and better with warm drinks
- VERY CHILLY, Sense of doom, want company but don't trust people,
- FASTIDIOUS, OVER-REACTION
- Watery, burning, dark diarrhea
- fresh water sponge
- Important ANTI-SYPHILITIC
- COUGH W/ FORCEFUL EXPECTORATION (projectile mucous).
- PROSTRATION IS RAPID (becomes weak quickly)
- Drunken or besotted (collapsed) state - they look darkish and unhealthy
- OFFENSIVE PUTRID SECRETIONS
- Bed feels hard
- Sore muscles (aches), no strength to move or get up. LOOKS SERIOUS VERY QUICKLY (infection progresses quickly)
- INFLUENZA advances quickly.
- remedy for immaturity and slow development
- FOR URTI's
- CHRONIC INFLAMMATION AND HUGE SWELLING OF THE TONSILS (may nearly occlude the throat).
- Chronic cough
- FEELING OF SMOKE IN THE LUNGS (also seen in Bromium).
- Hard swelling of cervical glands
- Often shy and reserved but dream of being superheroes.
-ACUTE, LOTS OF THROBBING, CONGESTION, REDNESS, HEAT.
- Patient is out of it, DELIRIOUS with FEVER
- Better when completely still and motionless
- Likes being in the dark
- STRAWBERRY TONGUE, DILATED PUPILS.
- Halogen family, so has a strong relationship to the glands, esp the lymphatics.
- RELATIONSHIP W/ RESPIRATORY TRACT, cough, bronchitis - FEELING OF SMOKE IN THE LUNGS.
- Swelling and induration of glands with stony hardness (submaxillary, cervical, goiter)
- HOARSE TICKLING COUGH FROM BEING OVERHEATED.
- Asthma in sailors that is aggravated by leaving the sea (> with sea)
- BIG GUILT REMEDY; EASILY GUILTED
- GENERALLY BETTER WITH PRESSURE (> hard pressure, < light pressure).
- WORSE WITH ANY MOTION (KEYNOTE)
- DRYNESS (DRY THROAT)
- A lot of bronchitis, (esp when cough goes from nose down to chest).
- Must sit up to cough but MUST HOLD CHEST to keep completely still.
- Hurts to cough (violent and intense)
- BROKEN RIBS, INJURY TO INTERCOSTAL MUSCLES
- EXCELLENT REMEDY FOR ILL EFFECTS FROM CHEMOTHERAPY AND RADIATION: INTENSE NAUSEA AND VOMITING - ddx w/ radiobromide and diospyros kaki for radiation poisoning
- NEVER WELL SINCE CHEMO/ RADIATION
- Right sided symptoms, patient craves soft boiled eggs.
- A LOT OF SALIVA AND PERSPIRES EASILY
- Adults chilly, children warm.
- Sweat is SOUR AND COLD, lots of infections with the ears and throat.
- Agoraphobia (many phobias)
- > constipation
- very tubercular
- colicky children (abdominal gas, bloating, cramping, baby always crying).
- These people need to KEEP MOVING, better RIDING IN A CAR (strong desire to travel)
- cold, anemic, poor digestion, irritable
- crave smoked meat like carc and tub.
- Antiseptic remedy, mainly WOUNDS, ABRASIONS, INCISIONS.
- FEVER FROM SEPTICEMIA, FEVER OF UNKNOWN ORIGIN.
- anything that affects the skin or after surgery.
- URINARY TRACT INFECTION REMEDY
- Cystitis with BURNING DURING OR AT THE END OF URINATION EXTENDING TO THE BLADDER: focus of pain in urethra, specifically at the meatus.
- RESPIRATORY REMEDY
- Useful mainly in depression and conditions affecting the mucous membranes, they have cravings for pepper (hot spicy things).
- They have cough with markedly offensive odor, the COUGH IS EXPLOSIVE (sputum flies into pieces).
- Homesick and dirty
- Specific remedy for nausea and vomiting during pregnancy.
- Can be used in severe ALLERGIC REACTIONS/ ANAPHALACTIC REACTIONS to bee-stings (urticaria, erythema, edema) or chemicals
- Jet lag
- SWOLLEN AND INDURATED GLANDS WITH GREAT BURNING (only remedy that has this)
-This remedy has to do with the breakdown of tissue, DISABILITY, and decomposition (old, feeble)
- Tremendous bloating and indigestion
- Frequent eructations which ameliorate the patient (passing gas)
- GREAT DISTENTION OF ABDOMEN, ESP UPPER ABDOMEN.
- Can't bear tight clothing around the abdomen
- They are CHILLY BUT ALWAYS ASK TO BE UNCOVERED AND DESIRE TO BE FANNED BECAUSE OF THEIR HUNGER FOR FRESH AIR (always want fresh air, they lack oxygen in their blood)
- NEVER WELL SINCE LAST ILLNESS,
- NEVER WELL SINCE DRUGS.
- Acts primarily on the uterus and to a lesser extent on the joints and muscles
- One of the BEST REMEDIES IN LABOUR and is ESP IN ARRESTED LABOUR.
- WEAK IRREGULAR CONTRACTIONS, LACK OF TONE IN THE UTERUS.
- USED IN THE LAST TRIMESTER OF PREGNANCY.
- Excellent remedy for scalds, comes from burning liquid of a scalding wound.
- Excellent for URINARY RETENTION AFTER SURGERY
- Very idealistic, good leaders/manages, slightly egotistic.
- Incontinence of urine from sneeze/cough
- Always GREAT IRRITABILITY, irritable infants or children, ANGRY AT THEIR PAIN.
- They are capricious (impulsive and unpredictable), demands something then throws it away (often at someone) no sooner then he/she receives it.
- Primarily thought of as a LIVER REMEDY.
- Used in right-sided conditions, some sort of liver dysfunction (headaches or pneumonias often accompanied by belching or indigestion)
- Pain under right scapula.
- FLUID LOSS AGGRAVATES them (after nursing, loss of blood, chronic diarrhea) and this puts them in a weakened state.
- GREAT ANTI-MALARIAL REMEDY (they get periodic fevers).
- Feeling STUCK with no way out, chronic feeling of being persecuted
- Women who have extreme irritability and pain which is so unbearable that they think they will go crazy (INSANITY FROM LABOUR PAINS)
- Used for hysteria associated with labor pain
- Severe dysmenorrheal, worse as the flow increases
- Primarily used for chronic rhinitis, sinusitis, and recurrent upper respiratory illness, COLD SENSATIONS, CHILLY, WORSE COLD.
- GREAT GLANDULAR REMEDY, used for post-nasal drip, INVOLVES CERVICAL GLANDS (adenopathy), affinity for nasopharynx area - spongy feeling in throat.
- MAIN REMEDY FOR MOTION SICKNESS (nausea ) and vertigo (spinning and dizziness).
- Great vertigo on watching moving objects or when watching objects while he/she is riding in a car or train.
- Has great effect on coughs
- It is ONE OF THE BEST PERTUSSIS REMEDIES (so great for whooping cough)
- The cough produces copious, thick or ropey (thread hanging) mucous (only 9 remedies have this symptom)
- MAIN REMEDY FOR GOUT (uric acid crystals in the blood and urinary tract)
- Strong effects for nausea which is worse from odors (smelling foods, especially when cooking foods like fish and eggs)
- USED IN ANY CASE OF COLIC (from gallstones, kidney stones, dysmenorrheal but most often intestinal), they are angry at their own pain and very irritable, intense pain which can be cutting.
- Ameliorated from bending forward, and bending double (they lay down and have to push their knees into their chest)
- Pain is agonizing, great for food poisoning from a shell food.
- One of the main remedies for COMBATING MALIGNANCY AND PREMALIGNANT CONDITIONS (cancers, tumors)
- Sexual dysfunction and serious degenerative neurological disorders
- History of breast cancer
- General aggravation from suppression of sexual desires
- This remedy is highlighted by the great tendency toward convulsions (violent cramping and spasms).
- SPECIFIC REMEDY FOR SEIZURE DISORDERS AND EPILEPSY.
- Feels like they are under intermitted attack
- Indicated for an ABNORMALLY SLOW PULSE, bradycardia, conditions associated with slow pulse (hepatitis, prostate and urinary disorders)
- A remedy for gastrointestinal disorders
- Guiding symptom is A TENDENCY TO STRETCH OR BEND BACKWARDS TO RELIEVE ABDOMINAL PAINS (opposite of colic symptoms)
- Twisting and grinding pain
- Predominantly a cough remedy and is especially famous for its relationship to PERTUSSIS (WHOOPING COUGH)
- Violent coughing and so intense it can produce epistaxis (nosebleeds)
- VOMITING AT THE END OF COUGH
- For people who don't recover from chronic effects of whooping cough
- Keynote AGGRAVATION FROM DAMP COLD WEATHER, changes in weather.
- Get cutting pain especially around the navel or umbilicus
- Famous remedy for its USE IN INFLUENZA.
- Tremendous aching as if the bones are broken (violent pain)
- Muscle pain, restless, nausea and vomiting worse during the chills
- One of the most important coryza and hay fever remedies, especially when it is centered in the eyes
- Coryza with BLAND RHINORRHEA and ACRID, PROFUSE LACRIMATION (discharge from eyes)
- Ailments from bad news
- Shock, weepiness, droopy, they want to be alone
- Droopy, drowsy, weak knees
- They are shaky and need to lie down
- 6D's (Droopy, Drowsy, Death, Dizzy, Discouraged, Diarrhea)
- Fear of death because they feel so terrible
- Cracking or eruptions behind the ears
- Thick sticky discharge from the ears
- Cobweb sensation on the face
- Eruptions ooze a thick, yellow or "honey-like" fluid which dries into golden crystals on the skin
- Used for characteristic SLEEP APNEA
- Waking from sleep with a sensation of suffocation or with actual apnea
- Respiration worse when falling asleep
- Gasping for breath, have to sit up to breathe
- OVERSENSITIVE TO ALL STIMULI (even people coming near them, or a draft), chilly
- Irritable and angry outbursts
- Pressure that is ready to erupt or burst, can also be used to take splinters out (this remedy is great for helping get fluids out of the body)
- Used for splinter like stitching pain (feels like a fishbone is in the throat)
- Pyromania remedy
- Remedy for the mucous membranes, thick, ropey discharges from the sinuses, constipation remedy, bitter taste in the mouth.
- A lot of pain in the rectum after the stool (pain starts during and lasts long after passing of stool)
- This is an injury remedy, especially for injuries to the nerves and spine
- Hallmark of this remedy is the sharp and shooting quality of the pains
- Injuries (contusions, lacerations, punctures to parts rich in nerves)
- Injuries of spine (fractures, sprains) with sharp shooting pains
- Injuries to the coccyx
- For spasticity and hysteria in the grief state (grief remedy)
- Ailments from grief, ailments from romantic disappointments
- Easily hurt feelings, easily offended, sensation of lump in the throat
- Desire for and amelioration from traveling
- Used whenever nausea and vomiting are a prominent element of a case
- Tendency for vomiting and there is no amelioration and can't stop
- Tongue is remarkably clean and clear despite constant nausea and vomiting
- Constant nausea which is incapacitating, stomach seems to hang loose inside (rare symptom), nausea unrelieved by vomiting
- This is a great remedy for MIGRAINE HEADACHES
- Especially important in MIGRAINES WITH VISUAL AURA, marked nausea and vomiting, generally right-sided pain, blurred vision before headaches
- This remedy is always thought of when one has THICK, GLUEY DISCHARGES ESPECIALLY FROM THE NOSE, pains are felt in one small spot.
- Strong nasal quality to the voice, nasal discharge or post-nasal discharge is thick, purulent, usually yellow and stringy
- One of the most important remedies in the TREATMENT OF ARTHRITIS, catarrhs of the respiratory tract, asthma, and peptic ulcers
- Swelling of the eyelids, chilly and worse from cold, aggravated by drafts.
- Back pain drives him out of bed at night
- Great value in CATARRHAL INFECTIONS, GLANDULAR SWELLINGS AND SUB-ACUTE INFLAMMATORY STATES (like bursitis of the patella)
- White or gray coating of the base of the tongue
- Expectoration is thick, white phlegm
- Chronic catarrhal conditions of the middle ear, snapping and noises in the ear
- Used in cases of mental and physical exhaustion (BURNOUT REMEDY)
- Frustration better with warmth, rest and nourishment (all phosphorus' are better with rest), Nervous debility, a state of nervous exhaustion
- MENTAL FATIGUE IN STUDENTS
- GREAT REMEDY FOR SNORING
- Wheezing and rattling in the chest during sleep, especially in children
- Generally better from cold and open air, chronic nasal obstruction, and asthma
- Used for LONG-TERM FROSTBITE where tissue has become necrotic and dead
- Used for any inflammation of the mucous membranes, everything is extremely acrid and excoriating, lots of necrosis and saliva
- Used for 3RD DEGREE BURNS WITH CHARCOAL (very intense)
- Classical symptom is ALTERATION FROM LEFT TO RIGHT AND THEN BACK AGAIN, LOW CONFIDENCE AND SELF-ESTEEM
- Has been considered one of the main remedies for diphtheria (hence the shiny glazed throat), important for upper respiratory tract infections
- Throat pain extending to ears which is worse with swallowing
- Symptoms begin on the left and then move to the right
- General aggravation during sleep or upon waking in the morning
- They have high sexual energy and passion, very intense people
- Aggravated from heat, better with cold
- Well known as an ACUTE REMEDY IN BITES, STINGS AND PUNCTURE WOUND
- Patient is unbelievably ameliorated by cold, cold applications, or ice cold bathing, bites, and stings of insects, often with much swelling and inflammation, also great for rheumatism
- Anxiety, Hypochondriacal state
- Dyspnea, Dysphoria in chest < thinking of it
- Small symptoms lead to fear
- Psychogenic dyspnea. Fear leads to dyspnea
- Nausea with sweating
- Dyspnea < from drafts and exertion.
- Lump in the throat
- < from cold bathing
- Problems with self-esteem and low confidence
- Right-sided problems or right going to left, great liver remedy, used for humiliation, bloating and distention in abdomen, worse after eating even small amounts of food (as soon as they eat anything they have an issue)
- General amelioration from heat and pressure (rubbing the area or warm applications)
- Abdominal pains which are better when they double over (lay down with knees tucked into chest), full sensation in the abdomen
- Lots of gas and belching, but they are not ameliorated by reliving gas
- CLASSIC REMEDY FOR NEURALGIA
- Patient is like a thermometer (sensitive to changes in temperature)
- General aggravation from hot and cold
- Metallic taste in the mouth, craving for bread and butter
- Burning, excoriating diarrhea and urination with great tenesmus
- Bloody diarrhea, tenesmus NOT relieved by stool
- Burning in rectum
- Ulcers in extremities or cornea. Acrid. Rapid spread.
- Urinary tract infections like Cantharis
Mercurius iodatum flavus
- Patient is like a thermometer (sensitive to changes in temperature)
- General aggravation from hot and cold
- Metallic taste in the mouth, craving for bread and butter
- But has RIGHT-SIDED COMPLAINTS, ESPECIALLY PHARYNGITIS.
Mercurius iodatum ruber
- Same as other Mercuries...
- But has LEFT-SIDED COMPLAINTS, main remedy for LEFT-SIDED TONSILLITIS
- Acids have to do with exhaustion and collapse
- This remedy is great for exhaustion and collapse that comes on the physical level rather then the emotional
- Patient is so exhausted that they have to slide out of bed
- Strangulated or extremely painful hemorrhoids after labor
- Specific remedy for physical conditions (head injuries)
- Confusion, convulsions or mental dullness after a head injury
- One of the MOST IMPORTANT REMEDIES FOR SUICIDAL PATIENTS (suicidal from grief or head injury)
- Stitching or splinter-like pains (acutely)
- Pretend they are in court, don't divulge information about self easily
- Feel contained, need to expand themselves, feel guilty
- Exhausted (feeling of someone who has been in court for years), PERSECUTION, suspicion that someone is out to get them, secretive
- They cannot forgive others
- Anxiety and fear about health (MOST HYPOCHODRIACAL REMEDY)
- GREAT LIVER REMEDY (alcoholism)
- Irritable, impatient, easily offended, competitive, workaholic, compulsive
- Chilly and worse from cold, get chills (extreme chilliness), better from warmth
- Restless and angry with their condition
- Great action on skin condition and mucous membranes
- FIRST REMEDY TO CONSIDER WHEN PATIENT COMPLAINS OF TREMENDOUS DRYNESS OF THE SKIN (eczema and fissured skin, psoriasis)
- Chilly and worse from cold, dry, cracking skin (cracks often deep and bloody)
- Sensation is that of burning like fire, they fear death and prepare for death
- Great anxiety when alone, ameliorated in company.
- Tremendous thirst for cold drinks, ravenous appetite (wakes up at night to eat)
- Generally sleeps well and greatly refreshed by sleep (can't sleep on left side)
- Cravings for chocolate and ice cream, worse from spicy warm foods
- Fears that something bad will happen
- This is a remedy for grief, especially when the patient becomes overwhelmed by their loss and is unable to respond
- They get mental weakness and exhaustion then it turns into physical exhaustion
- Important remedy for growing pains (they grow so fast that they get tired and burn out)
- Most of the symptoms of this remedy are in the glands, especially the breast, used to treat mastitis (great pains with nursing), breast abscess
- This remedy encourages galactorrhea (milk flow)
- This remedy is great for neurological and circulatory diseases
- Important remedy in arteriosclerosis (involving cerebral vasculature) thus producing neurological symptoms
- Contracting pains (contractures), advanced atherosclerosis, cerebral accidents, claudication (cramp-like pain in the legs, usually the calves)
- One of the best remedies for diarrhea
- Diarrhea is usually painless (it gushes out, it is profuse, putrid)
- Long-standing diarrhea, diarrhea mixed with gas and sputtering
- Explosive diarrhea, soils the whole toilet bowl, may be horribly offensive
- General aggravation in the early morning
- Anxiety and hopelessness about the future
- Fears poverty and the future
- Face has a dirty look even when well washed
- Must wear a warm or fur hat all year round, even in the summer
- Cough, bronchitis, or asthma with dyspnea, better from lying on their back with arms spread out "as if crucified"
- Soft timid, easily influenced, weeps easily, they are whiny
- Used for weak labor pains that start and stop
- They are open with their emotions
- They don't open up right away and they feel discouraged ("do you love me, am I going to be ok?")
- They crave sympathy, one of the main remedies for menstrual problems
- Used primarily for arthritic conditions and rheumatism
- General aggravation from alcohol
- Generally worse in cold, wet, damp weather, or changes in weather
- Arthritic pains worse with cold, damp weather or changes in weather
- Injury to free ribs
- Has a strong effect on the nerves, mucous and serous membranes, and skin
- Hallmark of this remedy is progressive stiffness, often coming after a period of restlessness or overuse
- Itching of the skin which is BETTER FROM SCALDING HOT WATER
- Arthritis that is better with heat or hot bathing
- This is primarily a cough remedy, keynote symptom is AGGRAVATION FROM UNCOVERING OR UNDRESSING - WORSE WITH CHANGES IN TEMPERATURE.
- Cold air causes a tickle in the throat, triggering a cough, feels like dust in the pit of the throat
- Marked itching of skin immediately after uncovering or undressing
- Used mainly in rheumatic and connective tissue problems
- Most prominently used in cases where there is horrible stiffness in the muscles and tendons
- One of the most important remedies for trauma and injury
- Used for injuries to tendons (sprains, strains) or chronic overuse of the tendons
- This remedy is a BIG HAY FEVER REMEDY, the main keynote is tremendous sneezing, where sneezing is the primary complaint
- Sneezing of ten or more sneezes
- Lots of copious discharge
- Main use is for respiratory problems
- Respiration difficult at night and the patient jumps up with a feeling of suffocation (has to sit up to cough)
- They turn blue (loosing oxygen, cyanotic), respiration arrested, has to sit up (worse when lying down)
- Mainly a right-sided remedy, great for allergy, migraines and bursitis
- General amelioration from eructation, flatus, or vomiting
- Migraine headaches on the right side, better from vomiting
- Bursitis, especially in the right shoulder
- Can be a remedy for motion sickness (they want open air)
- There is lots of vomiting, motion sickness from driving in a car
- They have pain in the whole perineum, diarrhea involved when they drink milk
- Large, hard stools that are too large to pass or sometimes must be manually extracted
- Stool crumbles at the anus after they strain, more frequent for constipation
- Large stool with no desire to go
- This remedy acts mainly on the circulation, one of the hottest remedies
- Burning and heat, worse with heat
- Used for LONG-TERM FROSTBITE WITH AFFECTS FROM GANGRENE.
- Used for dry gangrene
- expectoration; thick; and sticky
- expectoration; white; albuminous (white, thick)
- mind; intellectual faculties; impaired thinking; dull, sluggish
- head; pain, headache; warm room;
- chest; pain; breast bone; when walking fast;
- chest; constriction, tension
- Patient feels like there is hair in their throat
- Can be used to get foreign bodies out
- Constipation with no urging (stool recedes after nearly expelling)
- Main remedy for when babies move in the womb and the mother experiences lots of pain from this moving
- Mainly a left-sided remedy, general aggravation from smoke and tobacco
- Left-sided headaches generally above the left eye
- The pains experienced is of the most sever character (piercing and sharp)
- Most common use of this remedy is for ACUTE RESPIRATORY INFECTIONS AND COUGHS, cough is usually dry, usually worse before midnight, often of a harsh, or barking, CROUPY CHARACTER
- Dry cough resembling "a saw going through wood" or a seals bark
- The cough is hollow, there is hoarseness as well
- This remedy is primarily for respiratory conditions like cough, asthma, and bronchitis
- Sneezing with a cough, lots of irritation in the throat, difficulty breathing, dyspnea, they fell stitching in the chest
- Involuntary loss of stool and urine through coughing
- Weakness in the chest, worse with slight exertion, worse with talking (so weak they cannot produce voice), better with lying down)
-Cough is hard and painful and deep, productive sputum which is green or putrid or bright yellow and full of pus
- Mucous forms a ball, it tastes sweet, sour or salty
- They feel hollow in the chest, end stage pneumonia or TB
- Warm and aggravated by heat, general aggravation from the heat of the bed, aversion to body odors of others
- Feet are burning and must be put out of the covers or searches for cold spots on the sheets, itching or burning at the rectum
- Headaches with deathly nausea
- This remedy is all about tremendous nausea, they feel as if they could die from it
- They are aggravated with the eyes open, ameliorated with the eyes closed, they always need to close their eyes
- Low self-esteem and feelings of worthlessness
- Feels unattractive, spends much time perfecting the appearance
- Feels other "wouldn't like me if they really knew me"
- Intolerance to onions, warts and skin tags on the hands and fingers
- History of repeated smallpox vaccine or vaccine reactions
- Allergy to cats and milk
- Crave smoked meats and bacon
- Reoccurring chest colds, bronchitis or pneumonia
- Hard, dry, short, constant cough
- They need change and excitement, frequent changing of jobs
- Aggravation from drinking and from the smallest amount of motion
- Great motion sickness remedy
- Indicated acutely in a state of collapse, especially with vomiting
- Deathly pale, cold sweat, nausea which is worse from drinking and any kind of motion whatsoever