1. Care/harm for others, protecting them from harm.
2. Fairness/cheating, Justice, treating others in proportion to their actions
3. Liberty/oppression, characterizes judgments in terms of whether subjects are tyrannized.
4. In Group Loyalty/betrayal - obligations of group memberships to your group, family, nation. Loyalty, self-sacrifice, vigilance
5. Authority/subversion for tradition and legitimate authority. (He has also connected this foundation to a notion of Respect.) Concerns related to social order and obligations of hierarchal relationships.
6. Purity/Sanctity/degradation, avoiding disgusting things, foods, actions. Concerns about physical and spiritual contagion, including virtues of chastity, wholesomeness, and control of desires.