5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Maximum length of vehicle combination
- Restrictions of Windows
- Lighting Equipment (Motorcycles/Motor-driven cycles)
- Audible Warning Devices
- Stop lamps
- a ~65 feet - a combination of not more than three vehicles.
- b ~Motorcycle may not be operated at any time unless at least one head lamp on the motorcycle is illuminated unless motorcycle manufactured before year model 1975.
- c ~Red, amber or color between red and amber.
- d ~25% transmission or not more than 25% reflectance. Not extend downward beyond the AS-1 line or more than 5 inches from the top of the windshield.
- e ~audible under normal conditions at a distance of 200 feet.
5 Multiple choice questions
- ~12-30 inches in height.
- ~Not required if gross weight is 4500 lbs, or less; or if heavier than 4500 lbs, but not heavier than 15000 lbs. If drawn at speed of not more than 30 mph.
- ~& warning devices; mirrors; windshield wipers; sun screening devices unless except by 547.601; tax decal if required by 548.104 (d)(1); exhaust system; exhuast emission system; fuel tank cap; emissions control equipment.
- ~Distance of at least 200 feet from the rear of the vehicle.
- ~MV, trailer, semitrailer, pole trailer, or mobile home registered in Texas.
~Moped is subject to inspection in the same manner as a motorcycle except only the brakes, headlamps, rear lamps, and reflectors must comply with standards prescribed by 547.408 and 547.801.
5 True/False questions
Auxiliary Passing Lamps → ~24-42 inches in height.
Maximum width of vehicle → ~45 feet-motor vehicles
Muffler Required → ~Shall be equipped with a muffler in good working condition that continuously operates to prevent excessive or unusual noise.
Other Lamps → ~Red.
~15-72 inches in height.
~must be visible 1000 feet.
Lighting Equipment on Projected Loads → ~Red flags.
~Flags at least 12 inches square.
~At least 4 feet beyond the bed or body of the vehicle.
~Loads beyond the sides or more than 4 feet beyond the vehicle's rear shall display red flags.