5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Vehicles and Equipment Subject to Inspection
- Other Lamps
- Maximum length of motor vehicle
- Restrictions of Windows
- a ~45 feet-motor vehicles
- b ~MV, trailer, semitrailer, pole trailer, or mobile home registered in Texas.
~Moped is subject to inspection in the same manner as a motorcycle except only the brakes, headlamps, rear lamps, and reflectors must comply with standards prescribed by 547.408 and 547.801.
- c ~backup lamps emit light only when the vehicle is not moving forward
- d ~25% transmission or not more than 25% reflectance. Not extend downward beyond the AS-1 line or more than 5 inches from the top of the windshield.
- e ~displayed at nighttime or when light insufficient or atmospheric conditions persons or vehicles not discernable at 1000 feet.
5 Multiple choice questions
- ~Front:white or amber or color between white and amber; Rear:red or amber or color between red and amber.
- ~14 feet - vehicle and its load.
- ~MV, trailer, semitrailer, pole trailer, or combination of those vehicles required to be equipped with brakes.
- ~Red flags.
~Flags at least 12 inches square.
~At least 4 feet beyond the bed or body of the vehicle.
~Loads beyond the sides or more than 4 feet beyond the vehicle's rear shall display red flags.
- ~102 inches.
~Passenger vehicle may not carry a load extending more than 3 inches beyond the left side line of fenders or more than 6 inches beyond the right side line of fenders.
5 True/False questions
Mirrors Required → ~Distance of at least 200 feet from the rear of the vehicle.
Auxiliary Passing Lamps → ~24-42 inches in height.
Vehicles and Equipment Subject to Inspection → ~& warning devices; mirrors; windshield wipers; sun screening devices unless except by 547.601; tax decal if required by 548.104 (d)(1); exhaust system; exhuast emission system; fuel tank cap; emissions control equipment.
Reflectors → ~Red.
~15-72 inches in height.
~must be visible 1000 feet.
Auxiliary Driving Lamps → ~24-42 inches in height.