5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- Other Lamps
- Maximum length of vehicle combination
- Mirrors Required
- a ~Distance of at least 200 feet from the rear of the vehicle.
- b ~65 feet - a combination of not more than three vehicles.
- c ~Not more than 4 of the following lighted at the one time: headlamps,; lamps, including auxiliary lamp or spot lamp more than 300 candlepower.
~24-54 inches in height.
- d ~backup lamps emit light only when the vehicle is not moving forward
5 Multiple choice questions
- ~25% transmission or not more than 25% reflectance. Not extend downward beyond the AS-1 line or more than 5 inches from the top of the windshield.
- ~MV's year model 1948 or later other than motorcycle or motor driven cycles shall be equipped with a beam indicator lighted only when uppermost distribution of light is in use.
- ~16-42 inches in height.
- ~A vehicle or combination of vehicles may not carry a load that extends more than 3 feet beyond its front or, except as permitted by other law, 4 feet beyond its rear.
- ~audible under normal conditions at a distance of 200 feet.
5 True/False questions
Stop lamps → ~12-30 inches in height.
Lighting Equipment on Projected Loads → ~A vehicle or combination of vehicles may not carry a load that extends more than 3 feet beyond its front or, except as permitted by other law, 4 feet beyond its rear.
Restrictions of Windows → ~Does not apply to rear windows if vehicle is equipped with two outside mirrors that reflect a minimum of 200 feet to the rear.
Maximum Height → ~Red.
~15-72 inches in height.
~must be visible 1000 feet.
Brakes Required → ~Not required if gross weight is 4500 lbs, or less; or if heavier than 4500 lbs, but not heavier than 15000 lbs. If drawn at speed of not more than 30 mph.