5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Multiple-Beam Lighting
- Muffler Required
- Restrictions of Windows
- Brakes Required
- Maximum Height
- a ~Operator must select lowermost distribution of light or composite light when approaching oncoming vehicle within 500 feet; or approaching vehicle from behind within 300 feet.
- b ~MV, trailer, semitrailer, pole trailer, or combination of those vehicles required to be equipped with brakes.
- c ~Shall be equipped with a muffler in good working condition that continuously operates to prevent excessive or unusual noise.
- d ~25% transmission or not more than 25% reflectance. Not extend downward beyond the AS-1 line or more than 5 inches from the top of the windshield.
- e ~14 feet - vehicle and its load.
5 Multiple choice questions
- ~45 feet-motor vehicles
~15-72 inches in height.
~must be visible 1000 feet.
- ~Red, amber or color between red and amber.
- ~Does not apply to rear windows if vehicle is equipped with two outside mirrors that reflect a minimum of 200 feet to the rear.
- ~Front Safety belts if safety belt anchorages were part of manufacturer's original equipment.
5 True/False questions
Use of Video Equipment & T.V. Receivers → ~MV may not be equipped with T.V., digital disc or, videocassette player; or similar equipment if video display is NOT visible from operator's seat.
Lighting Equipment on Projected Loads → ~A vehicle or combination of vehicles may not carry a load that extends more than 3 feet beyond its front or, except as permitted by other law, 4 feet beyond its rear.
Vehicles and Equipment Subject to Inspection → ~Red flags.
~Flags at least 12 inches square.
~At least 4 feet beyond the bed or body of the vehicle.
~Loads beyond the sides or more than 4 feet beyond the vehicle's rear shall display red flags.
Maximum length of semitrailer or trailer → ~59 feet - semitrailer operated in a truck-tractor and semitractor combination.
~28.5 feet - semitrailer or trailer operated in a truck-tractor, semitrailer, trailer combination.
Maximum extended length of load → ~102 inches.
~Passenger vehicle may not carry a load extending more than 3 inches beyond the left side line of fenders or more than 6 inches beyond the right side line of fenders.