5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Lighting Equipment on Projected Loads
- Use of Video Equipment & T.V. Receivers
- Maximum length of motor vehicle
- Audible Warning Devices
- a ~Red flags.
~Flags at least 12 inches square.
~At least 4 feet beyond the bed or body of the vehicle.
~Loads beyond the sides or more than 4 feet beyond the vehicle's rear shall display red flags.
- b ~Red.
~15-60 inches in height.
- c ~MV may not be equipped with T.V., digital disc or, videocassette player; or similar equipment if video display is NOT visible from operator's seat.
- d ~45 feet-motor vehicles
- e ~audible under normal conditions at a distance of 200 feet.
5 Multiple choice questions
- ~24-42 inches in height.
- ~A vehicle or combination of vehicles may not carry a load that extends more than 3 feet beyond its front or, except as permitted by other law, 4 feet beyond its rear.
- ~102 inches.
~Passenger vehicle may not carry a load extending more than 3 inches beyond the left side line of fenders or more than 6 inches beyond the right side line of fenders.
- ~Front:white or amber or color between white and amber; Rear:red or amber or color between red and amber.
- ~Does not apply to rear windows if vehicle is equipped with two outside mirrors that reflect a minimum of 200 feet to the rear.
5 True/False questions
Muffler Required → ~Shall be equipped with a muffler in good working condition that continuously operates to prevent excessive or unusual noise.
Brakes Required → ~Not required if gross weight is 4500 lbs, or less; or if heavier than 4500 lbs, but not heavier than 15000 lbs. If drawn at speed of not more than 30 mph.
Fog Lamps → ~Red, amber or color between red and amber.
Headlamps → ~12-30 inches in height.
Other Lamps → ~displayed at nighttime or when light insufficient or atmospheric conditions persons or vehicles not discernable at 1000 feet.