5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Multiple-Beam Lighting
- Turn Signal lamps
- Mirrors Required
- Maximum Height
- Maximum length of vehicle combination
- a ~MV's year model 1948 or later other than motorcycle or motor driven cycles shall be equipped with a beam indicator lighted only when uppermost distribution of light is in use.
- b ~Front:white or amber or color between white and amber; Rear:red or amber or color between red and amber.
- c ~14 feet - vehicle and its load.
- d ~Distance of at least 200 feet from the rear of the vehicle.
- e ~65 feet - a combination of not more than three vehicles.
5 Multiple choice questions
- ~MV may not be equipped with T.V., digital disc or, videocassette player; or similar equipment if video display is NOT visible from operator's seat.
- ~audible under normal conditions at a distance of 200 feet.
- ~Does not apply to rear windows if vehicle is equipped with two outside mirrors that reflect a minimum of 200 feet to the rear.
- ~45 feet-motor vehicles
- ~MV, trailer, semitrailer, pole trailer, or mobile home registered in Texas.
~Moped is subject to inspection in the same manner as a motorcycle except only the brakes, headlamps, rear lamps, and reflectors must comply with standards prescribed by 547.408 and 547.801.
5 True/False questions
Maximum length of semitrailer or trailer → ~59 feet - semitrailer operated in a truck-tractor and semitractor combination.
~28.5 feet - semitrailer or trailer operated in a truck-tractor, semitrailer, trailer combination.
Restrictions of Windows → ~Red.
~15-60 inches in height.
Auxiliary Passing Lamps → ~16-42 inches in height.
Lighting Equipment (Motorcycles/Motor-driven cycles) → ~Red flags.
~Flags at least 12 inches square.
~At least 4 feet beyond the bed or body of the vehicle.
~Loads beyond the sides or more than 4 feet beyond the vehicle's rear shall display red flags.
Lighting Equipment on Projected Loads → ~A vehicle or combination of vehicles may not carry a load that extends more than 3 feet beyond its front or, except as permitted by other law, 4 feet beyond its rear.