Create an account
3. gastrin-sources ____ target organ _____
pancreatic islets and stomach and small intestines; stomach
13. cholecystokinin-sources ____ target organs _____
stomach and small intestines; gallbladder and brain
15. Adrenal corticotrophic hormone-source ____ target organ _____
anterior piuitary gland; adrenal cortex
16. Follicle stimulating hormone-source ____ target organs _____
anterior pituitary; testis and ovaries
21. oxytocin-source ____ target organs _____
posterior pituitary; prostrate glands and uterine and mammary glands
Please allow access to your computer’s microphone to use Voice Recording.
Having trouble? Click here for help.
We can’t access your microphone!
Click the icon above to update your browser permissions and try again
Reload the page to try again!Reload
Press Cmd-0 to reset your zoom
Press Ctrl-0 to reset your zoom
Please upgrade Flash or install Chrome
to use Voice Recording.
For more help, see our troubleshooting page.
Your microphone is muted
For help fixing this issue, see this FAQ.
Star this term
You can study starred terms together