5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- acromioclavicular ligament
- Ulnar Collateral of the wrist
- interpubic ligaments
- posterior sacroiliac
- transverse acetabular ligament
- a intermediate and lateral sacral crests --> posterior superior iliac spine and iliac crest
- b completes the acetabular rim
- c medial surface of ulna --> pisiform; medial side of wrist
- d two ligaments which attach between pubic bones
- e acromial ligament --> acromion process
5 Multiple choice questions
- pubic crests and tubercles of the pubic bones of both coxae
- iliac crest --> L5
- medial and leateral tendons between each joint of phalanges
- acetabular rim (pubic portion) --> intertrochanteric line
- medial epicondyle --> trochlear notch; has ulnar attachment; "Little league elbow"
5 True/False questions
sternoclavicular ligaments → (2) coracoid process --> clavicle
sacrotuberous ligament → Ischial tuberosity --> lateral sacrum; single ligament; Helps to form the great and lesser sciatic foramen.
Radioulnar ligaments → Base of sacrum --> ilium; anterior and posterior
sacrospinous ligament → Ischial tuberosity --> lateral sacrum; single ligament; Helps to form the great and lesser sciatic foramen.
Annular ligament → radial notch --> radial notch; 4/5ths of a circle; holds head of radius to ulna; "Nursemaid's elbow"