5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Ulnar Collateral of the elbow
- ischiofemoral ligament
- acromioclavicular ligament
- sacrotuberous ligament
- coracoclavicular ligaments
- a medial epicondyle --> trochlear notch; has ulnar attachment; "Little league elbow"
- b (2) coracoid process --> clavicle
- c Ischial tuberosity --> lateral sacrum; single ligament; Helps to form the great and lesser sciatic foramen.
- d acromial ligament --> acromion process
- e acetabular rim (ischial portion) --> intertrochanteric line
5 Multiple choice questions
- distal surface of radius --> styloid process of ulna; anterior and posterior sets; allows for the swinging of the radius around the ulna.
- syndesmotic joint between radius and ulna; decreases weight of system; allows for muscle attachement
- acetabular rim (pubic portion) --> intertrochanteric line
- medial and leateral tendons between each joint of phalanges
- fibrocartilaginous rim of glenoid cavity; "suction cup"; NOT A LIGAMENT!
5 True/False questions
ligamentum teres → fibrocartilaginous rim of glenoid cavity; "suction cup"; NOT A LIGAMENT!
sacroiliac ligaments → distal surface of radius --> styloid process of ulna; anterior and posterior sets; allows for the swinging of the radius around the ulna.
transverse acetabular ligament → sternal extremity (clavicle) --> manubrium
Posterior Transverse Carpal
(extensor retinaculum) → across carpal bones (anterior); increases integrity of base of hand; holds flexor tendons in place
Intercarpal ligaments → carpals --> carpals; carpals --> metacarpals; Do NOT allow rotation.