5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- coracoacromial ligament
- conoid ligament
- Collateral Ligaments of the Phalanges
- acromioclavicular ligament
- articular capsule
- a (scapula-scapula) coracoid process --> acromion process
- b medial and leateral tendons between each joint of phalanges
- c hip joint, creates a complete capsule for the synovial joint.
- d coracoid process --> conoid tubercle
- e acromial ligament --> acromion process
5 Multiple choice questions
- iliac crest --> L5
- Ischial tuberosity --> lateral sacrum; single ligament; Helps to form the great and lesser sciatic foramen.
- Ischial spine --> inside of lateral, anterior of sacrospine; helps to form the greater and lesser sciatic foramen
- (humerus - humerus) holds biceps brachial tendon in place
- coracoid process --> trapezoid line
5 True/False questions
Posterior Transverse Carpal
(extensor retinaculum) → across carpal bones (posterior); increases integrity of base of hand; holds extensor tendons in place
sacroiliac ligaments → distal surface of radius --> styloid process of ulna; anterior and posterior sets; allows for the swinging of the radius around the ulna.
Intercarpal ligaments → carpals --> carpals; carpals --> metacarpals; Do NOT allow rotation.
superior pubic ligament → pubic crests and tubercles of the pubic bones of both coxae
glenohumeral ligaments → 3 bands; reinforce synovial joint capsule of shoulder