5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- Reform in Work Place
- Hepburn Act
- Keating Owen Child Labor Act
- a citizens can introduce laws itmade th citezens have more power
- b Strengthens the railroad by regulating prices
- c Against child labor ruled unconstitutional because child labor is deceided by state
- d ...
5 Multiple choice questions
- people didn't have coal Roosevelt blamed this on people using theirown needs at the countries expense.
- To save the forest
- The got attention by putting people who beleived in suffrage int eh senate and people who don't out
- Income tax 1913 specifically gave Congress the authority to levy an income tax.
- You can't sell someone something for one price then sell it to another to a different person
5 True/False questions
Anti Defamation League → Roosevelt- Trusts can be helpful but we need to regulate them to not let them do things unfairly. Worked for child labor laws and fixing womens labor.
Recall → Roosevelt uses regulation of big business instead of breaking them apart.
Mother Jones → campaingned agianst child labor. People putting their hands into machines
Underwood tariff → disobediance to authority
Teddy Roosevelt → Creates national supervision of the banking system allows them to indirectly control the interest rates and the amount of money