5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Unfair Trade Practices
- improving the government
- Election of 1912
- Direct Primary
- Nineteenth Amendment
- a Granted the women the right to vote
- b The people would elect who the senator was not the party boss.
- c A business benefits their company but doesn't help others restricted compitition
- d ...
- e Taft and roosevelt wanted the republican vote. Taft was winning so roosevelt became and individualist. Since the republicans were split up. Wilson won! the democrat.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Making, sale, and consumption of alchol
- Banks had to keep a portion of their money in a federal reserve so they would be able to give people back their money.
- To save the forest
- reduced the average tariff to thirty percent of the value of the product
- Survival of the fittest only the best prepared will survive
5 True/False questions
Coal strike of 1902 → Taft and roosevelt wanted the republican vote. Taft was winning so roosevelt became and individualist. Since the republicans were split up. Wilson won! the democrat.
Meat Inspection Act → Strengthens the railroad by regulating prices
New Freedom → Roosevelt uses regulation of big business instead of breaking them apart.
Woodrow Wilson → Was president after Taft. He did not like monopolies, He bleived in cutting the tariffs. If tariffs were lowered americans would have to improve theirs
Referendum → Allows us to make the vote instead of the council