5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 16th Ammendment
- Underwood tariff
- New Nationalism
- a Lettign women vote
- b Income tax 1913 specifically gave Congress the authority to levy an income tax.
- c Taxes on goods coming into the country
- d reduced the average tariff to thirty percent of the value of the product
- e Roosevelt- Trusts can be helpful but we need to regulate them to not let them do things unfairly. Worked for child labor laws and fixing womens labor.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Making, sale, and consumption of alchol
- gave power to government to regulate the cleanliness of the meat factories.
- people didn't have coal Roosevelt blamed this on people using theirown needs at the countries expense.
- People had another vote to kick someone out
- disobediance to authority
5 True/False questions
Regulate → People had another vote to kick someone out
William Howard Taft → let the government take taxes on what your intake is. The more money you earn the more you must give as taxes. They started this because the tarrifs were lowered.
Mother Jones → campaingned agianst child labor. People putting their hands into machines
Robert M. Lafollette → From Wisconsin beleived in the direct primary let the people vote
New Freedom → • Wilson- didn't like monopolies. Government regulation isn't a good thing. It gives the government to much power.