5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Anti Defamation League
- Mother Jones
- Underwood tariff
- a reduced the average tariff to thirty percent of the value of the product
- b is an independent third party to make the decision
- c campaingned agianst child labor. People putting their hands into machines
- d Started by lawyer helped protect against discrimination espesially for jews
- e Making, sale, and consumption of alchol
5 Multiple choice questions
- People had another vote to kick someone out
- She became the leader of the Womens suffrage. She tried to get people in the senate who beleived in Womens rights
- When government comes in to tellthe company they are doing wrong. Teddy Roosevelt gave people time. Taft sewed.
- The got attention by putting people who beleived in suffrage int eh senate and people who don't out
- Roosevelts campained as an individual creating the progressive party against Taft and the republicans
5 True/False questions
16th Ammendment → Income tax 1913 specifically gave Congress the authority to levy an income tax.
Meat Inspection Act → Strengthens the railroad by regulating prices
Suffrage → Lettign women vote
Why Progressivism → Making, sale, and consumption of alchol
Federal Trade Commision → Monitors business to make sure you are not a monopoly or using unfair trade practices. They can fine you make you change they can make you stop.