5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Keating Owen Child Labor Act
- Pure Food and Drug Act
- Hepburn Act
- Gilford Pinchot
- Womens Suffrage
- a To save the forest
- b The got attention by putting people who beleived in suffrage int eh senate and people who don't out
- c Strengthens the railroad by regulating prices
- d Against child labor ruled unconstitutional because child labor is deceided by state
- e Prohibited the shipment of impure or falsley labeled food or drugs same day of the meat inspection act
5 Multiple choice questions
- National Association of the colored people goal to be able to vote not have what the constitution said they would have.
- • Wilson- didn't like monopolies. Government regulation isn't a good thing. It gives the government to much power.
- Roosevelt Regulated them
Taft broke them up and sewed them
- Roosevelt- every man will have a fair deal
5 True/False questions
Election of 1912 → Taft and roosevelt wanted the republican vote. Taft was winning so roosevelt became and individualist. Since the republicans were split up. Wilson won! the democrat.
Mother Jones → Taxes on goods coming into the country
Payne-Aldrich Tariff → reduced the average tariff to thirty percent of the value of the product
Progressivism vs. Big Business → Progressives beleived that the businesses needed to be broken up or regulated but others thought the big business was most efficient way to organize the countries economy
Initiative → citizens can introduce laws itmade th citezens have more power