5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Trust Busting
- Legacy/Failings of Progressivism
- Nineteenth Amendment
- Pure Food and Drug Act
- a Made the country expect the government to regulate the economy and social problems. Failure to adress racial and religious descrimination
- b Granted the women the right to vote
- c Prohibited the shipment of impure or falsley labeled food or drugs same day of the meat inspection act
- d Roosevelt Regulated them
Taft broke them up and sewed them
- e Taxes on goods coming into the country
5 Multiple choice questions
- He took pictures and wrote about how the other half lives which is about the poverty
- People had another vote to kick someone out
- Roosevelt uses regulation of big business instead of breaking them apart.
- She became the leader of the Womens suffrage. She tried to get people in the senate who beleived in Womens rights
- Taft and roosevelt wanted the republican vote. Taft was winning so roosevelt became and individualist. Since the republicans were split up. Wilson won! the democrat.
5 True/False questions
Income Tax → let the government take taxes on what your intake is. The more money you earn the more you must give as taxes. They started this because the tarrifs were lowered.
Prohibition → Was president after Taft. He did not like monopolies, He bleived in cutting the tariffs. If tariffs were lowered americans would have to improve theirs
improving the government → ...
Muckraker → Lettign women vote
Referendum → Roosevelt- every man will have a fair deal