5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Nitrogen Fixation
- a Soil that is frozen all year.
- b The process by which a gas changes to a liquid.
- c A habitat in which the fresh water of a river meets the salt water of the ocean.
- d An organism that breaks down chemicals from wastes and dead organisms, and returns important materials to the soil and water.
- e The process of changing free nitrogen gas into a usable form.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The typical weather pattern in an area over a long period of time.
- The very slow motion of the continents.
- A tree that sheds its leaves and grows new ones each year.
- An extremely cold, dry biome.
- Species that are carried to a new location by people.
5 True/False questions
Energy Pyramid → A diagram that shows the amount of energy that moves fromk one feeding level to another in a food web.
Biogeography → A group of land ecosystems with similar climates and organisms.
Carnivore → A consumer that eats only animals.
Biome → A group of land ecosystems with similar climates and organisms.
Grassland → A habitat in which the fresh water of a river meets the salt water of the ocean.