5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Food Chain
- a The study of where organisms live.
- b A grassland close to the equator that receives as muh as 120 centimeters of rain per year.
- c An organism that breaks down chemicals from wastes and dead organisms, and returns important materials to the soil and water.
- d A series of events in which one organism eats another and obtains energy.
- e An area that receives less than 25 centimeters of precipitation per year.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A consumer that eats only animals.
- The continuous process by which water moves from Earth's surface to the atmosphere and back.
- A group of land ecosystems with similar climates and organisms.
- A habitat in which the fresh water of a river meets the salt water of the ocean.
- The movement of organisms from one place to another.
5 True/False questions
Understory → An area that receives less than 25 centimeters of precipitation per year.
Herbivore → A consumer that eats only animals.
Producer → An organism that can make it's own food.
Climate → The typical weather pattern in an area over a long period of time.
Food Web → A series of events in which one organism eats another and obtains energy.