5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Food Web
- Exotic Species
- a The process by which a gas changes to a liquid.
- b Species that are carried to a new location by people.
- c The movement of organisms from one place to another.
- d The pattern of overlapping food chains in an ecosystem.
- e A group of land ecosystems with similar climates and organisms.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The study of where organisms live.
- An organism that can make it's own food.
- A leafy roof formed by tall trees.
- The continuous process by which water moves from Earth's surface to the atmosphere and back.
- A habitat in which the fresh water of a river meets the salt water of the ocean.
5 True/False questions
Deciduous Tree → A tree that sheds its leaves and grows new ones each year.
Food Chain → The pattern of overlapping food chains in an ecosystem.
Intertidal Zone → The region of shallow ocean water over the continental shelf.
Herbivore → A consumer that eats only plants.
Nitrogen Fixation → Rain, snow, sleet, or hail.