5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Energy Pyramid
- a A consumer that eats both plants and animals.
- b A consumer that eats only plants.
- c A grassland close to the equator that receives as muh as 120 centimeters of rain per year.
- d A diagram that shows the amount of energy that moves fromk one feeding level to another in a food web.
- e An organism that breaks down chemicals from wastes and dead organisms, and returns important materials to the soil and water.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The typical weather pattern in an area over a long period of time.
- A series of events in which one organism eats another and obtains energy.
- The continuous process by which water moves from Earth's surface to the atmosphere and back.
- The process by which molecules of liquid absorb energy and change to a gas.
- Species that are carried to a new location by people.
5 True/False questions
Scavenger → A grassland close to the equator that receives as muh as 120 centimeters of rain per year.
Neritic Zone → The area between the highest high-tide line and lowest low-tide line.
Dispersal → The movement of organisms from one place to another.
Condensation → The process by which molecules of liquid absorb energy and change to a gas.
Precipitation → Rain, snow, sleet, or hail.