5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Food Web
- a The pattern of overlapping food chains in an ecosystem.
- b A grassland close to the equator that receives as muh as 120 centimeters of rain per year.
- c The movement of organisms from one place to another.
- d A leafy roof formed by tall trees.
- e The process by which a gas changes to a liquid.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Rain, snow, sleet, or hail.
- The region of shallow ocean water over the continental shelf.
- The study of where organisms live.
- Soil that is frozen all year.
- The typical weather pattern in an area over a long period of time.
5 True/False questions
Deciduous Tree → A tree that produces its seeds in cones and that has needle-shaped leaves.
Desert → The movement of organisms from one place to another.
Producer → An organism that can make it's own food.
Continental Drift → A tree that produces its seeds in cones and that has needle-shaped leaves.
Decomposer → An area that receives less than 25 centimeters of precipitation per year.