5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a A carnivore that feeds on the bodies of dead organisms.
- b A consumer that eats only plants.
- c An area populated by grasses and other nonwoody plants.
- d The process by which a gas changes to a liquid.
- e A layer of shorter plants that grow in the shade of a forest canopy.
5 Multiple choice questions
- An organism that can make it's own food.
- A series of events in which one organism eats another and obtains energy.
- Soil that is frozen all year.
- A consumer that eats both plants and animals.
- Rain, snow, sleet, or hail.
5 True/False questions
Water Cycle → A consumer that eats only animals.
Continental Drift → The very slow motion of the continents.
Climate → A group of land ecosystems with similar climates and organisms.
Carnivore → A consumer that eats both plants and animals.
Nitrogen Fixation → The process of changing free nitrogen gas into a usable form.