5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Food Chain
- a An extremely cold, dry biome.
- b An area populated by grasses and other nonwoody plants.
- c The process by which a gas changes to a liquid.
- d A series of events in which one organism eats another and obtains energy.
- e The process by which molecules of liquid absorb energy and change to a gas.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The study of where organisms live.
- Species that are carried to a new location by people.
- A layer of shorter plants that grow in the shade of a forest canopy.
- The region of shallow ocean water over the continental shelf.
- The process of changing free nitrogen gas into a usable form.
5 True/False questions
Estuary → An extremely cold, dry biome.
Coniferous Tree → A tree that produces its seeds in cones and that has needle-shaped leaves.
Continental Drift → The very slow motion of the continents.
Scavenger → A carnivore that feeds on the bodies of dead organisms.
Omnivore → A consumer that eats both plants and animals.