5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Water Cycle
- Nitrogen Fixation
- Exotic Species
- a The typical weather pattern in an area over a long period of time.
- b The process of changing free nitrogen gas into a usable form.
- c The process by which a gas changes to a liquid.
- d Species that are carried to a new location by people.
- e The continuous process by which water moves from Earth's surface to the atmosphere and back.
5 Multiple choice questions
- An area populated by grasses and other nonwoody plants.
- A carnivore that feeds on the bodies of dead organisms.
- A series of events in which one organism eats another and obtains energy.
- The study of where organisms live.
- An area that receives less than 25 centimeters of precipitation per year.
5 True/False questions
Tundra → An extremely cold, dry biome.
Understory → A layer of shorter plants that grow in the shade of a forest canopy.
Continental Drift → The process by which a gas changes to a liquid.
Permafrost → Soil that is frozen all year.
Canopy → An extremely cold, dry biome.