5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Deciduous Tree
- Nitrogen Fixation
- Food Chain
- a A series of events in which one organism eats another and obtains energy.
- b The process of changing free nitrogen gas into a usable form.
- c The typical weather pattern in an area over a long period of time.
- d An area that receives less than 25 centimeters of precipitation per year.
- e A tree that sheds its leaves and grows new ones each year.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A tree that produces its seeds in cones and that has needle-shaped leaves.
- A diagram that shows the amount of energy that moves fromk one feeding level to another in a food web.
- Rain, snow, sleet, or hail.
- A leafy roof formed by tall trees.
- The continuous process by which water moves from Earth's surface to the atmosphere and back.
5 True/False questions
Dispersal → The movement of organisms from one place to another.
Food Web → A series of events in which one organism eats another and obtains energy.
Grassland → An area populated by grasses and other nonwoody plants.
Biogeography → A group of land ecosystems with similar climates and organisms.
Producer → The pattern of overlapping food chains in an ecosystem.