5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What are some generalizations about economic progress?
- What is political system?
- What are the three prevalent economic systems?
- What is totalitarianism?
- True or False. The approach to contract law demonstrates the difference between common law and civil law systems
- a True
- b 1. market economy
2. command economy
3. mixed economy
- c the system of government in a nation
- d Form of government in which one person or political party exercises absolute control over all spheres of human life and prohibits opposing political parties
- e 1. innovation and entrepreneurship are the engines of long term growth
2. Innovation and Entrepreneurship Require a Market Economy
3. Innovation and Entrepreneurship Require Strong Property Rights
5 Multiple choice questions
- an emphasis on the importance of guaranteeing individual freedom and self-expression (Aristotle)
- an adjustment in gross domestic product per capita to reflect differences in cost of living
- 1. deregulation
3. Legal system to safeguard property rights
- a political system that emphasizes collective goals over individual goals (plato)
5 True/False questions
What does a political system shape in a country? → the system of government in a nation
What are three categories demonstrated → 1. the increasing spread of democracy
2. New world order and terrorism
3.the spread of market based systems
What is HDI? → an adjustment in gross domestic product per capita to reflect differences in cost of living
What is the main difference between communist and social democrats? → the means by which socialism is achieved e.g. democratic vs. violent and totalitarian
True or False? Common law contracts tend to be more detailed and as a result more constantly but they are more flexible than civil law contracts. → True