5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act?
- What is the fault with CIGS?
- What is collectivism?
- What is private action?
- True or False? Currently there are huge debates as to what economic system leads to development. Is it democracy or mixed economy?
- a a political system that emphasizes collective goals over individual goals (plato)
- b Not many countries have ratified the convention only 70
- c a U.S. law regulating behavior regarding the conduct of international business in the taking of bribes and other unethical actions (OCED and the Convention on Combating Bribery of Foreign Public Officials in International Business Transactions)
- d True but mature democracy truly secure property rights
- e the theft piracy, blackmail, and the like by private individuals or groups
5 Multiple choice questions
- a version of collectivism advocating that socialism can achieved only through a totalitarian dictatorship
- a system of rules that regulate behavior and the process by which the laws are enforced and through which the redress of grievance is obtained
- political system in which government is by the people, exercised either directly or though elected representatives
- 1. innovation and entrepreneurship are the engines of long term growth
2. Innovation and Entrepreneurship Require a Market Economy
3. Innovation and Entrepreneurship Require Strong Property Rights
5 True/False questions
What is political system? → a system of rules that regulate behavior and the process by which the laws are enforced and through which the redress of grievance is obtained
What is PPP? → an attempt by the UN to asses the impact of a number of factors on the quality of human life in a country
What is best for society according to individualism? → a political system in which political power is monopolized by a party, group, or individual that gernerally permits individual economic freedom but restricts individual political freedom, including free speech, frequently on grounds that it would lead to the rise of communism.
What is deregulation? → the extortion of income or resources of property holders by public officials such as politicians and government bureaucrats
In modern times socialism replaces collectivism, what is socialism? → a political system in which political power is monopolized by a party, group or individual tthat governs according to religious princapals