5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a distribute or spread over a wide area; In fall the fluffy seeds of milkweed pod disperse in the wind
- b dangerously high or steep; You could hurt yourself badly if you fell off a precipitous cliff.
- c withing or into a vein
- d the study of historical records to establish the dates of past events; A chronology of your life lists the main events in the order of occurrence. - like a timeline
- e within an institution
5 Multiple choice questions
- quiet and soft - to make quiet - someone who is unable to speak; If you put a muzzle over a dog's mouth its bark is muted.
- insert between two other things
- stopping and starting at intervals
- an extreme edge of land before a steep or vertical slope/border; Nonstop arguing could bring a couple to the brink of breaking up.
- device for communicating between rooms
5 True/False questions
Conscientiously → having or showing zeal - eagerness, excitement; When the preacher spoke zealously about her faith, she inspired her listeners.
Obliterate → Spread throughout (something) - pervade; When you peel an orange, it cent will quickly permeate the room.
Zealously → the study of historical records to establish the dates of past events; A chronology of your life lists the main events in the order of occurrence. - like a timeline
Interplay → back-and-forth action; action and reaction
Permeate → insert between two other things