5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a quiet and soft - to make quiet - someone who is unable to speak; If you put a muzzle over a dog's mouth its bark is muted.
- b having or showing zeal - eagerness, excitement; When the preacher spoke zealously about her faith, she inspired her listeners.
- c distribute or spread over a wide area; In fall the fluffy seeds of milkweed pod disperse in the wind
- d an extreme edge of land before a steep or vertical slope/border; Nonstop arguing could bring a couple to the brink of breaking up.
- e dangerously high or steep; You could hurt yourself badly if you fell off a precipitous cliff.
5 Multiple choice questions
- device for communicating between rooms
- wishing to do what is right especially to do one's work or duty well and thoroughly; Employees who do their work conscientiously are efficient and well-respected
- person who acts as a go-between, especially to settle differences
- Spread throughout (something) - pervade; When you peel an orange, it cent will quickly permeate the room.
- to wipe out - destroy utterly; Spray paint could obliterate a message on a road sign.
5 True/False questions
Interject → back-and-forth action; action and reaction
Interrogate → within a single state
Intrastate → within a single state
Chronology → an extreme edge of land before a steep or vertical slope/border; Nonstop arguing could bring a couple to the brink of breaking up.
Interlaced → insert between two other things