5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a within a single state
- b back-and-forth action; action and reaction
- c person who acts as a go-between, especially to settle differences
- d withing or into a vein
- e distribute or spread over a wide area; In fall the fluffy seeds of milkweed pod disperse in the wind
5 Multiple choice questions
- an extreme edge of land before a steep or vertical slope/border; Nonstop arguing could bring a couple to the brink of breaking up.
- stopping and starting at intervals
- dangerously high or steep; You could hurt yourself badly if you fell off a precipitous cliff.
- having or showing zeal - eagerness, excitement; When the preacher spoke zealously about her faith, she inspired her listeners.
- quiet and soft - to make quiet - someone who is unable to speak; If you put a muzzle over a dog's mouth its bark is muted.
5 True/False questions
Interject → back-and-forth action; action and reaction
Intramural → within an institution
Interlaced → lacing together; intermixed
Chronology → the study of historical records to establish the dates of past events; A chronology of your life lists the main events in the order of occurrence. - like a timeline
Interrogate → question formally