5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a withing or into a vein
- b lacing together; intermixed
- c having or showing zeal - eagerness, excitement; When the preacher spoke zealously about her faith, she inspired her listeners.
- d Spread throughout (something) - pervade; When you peel an orange, it cent will quickly permeate the room.
- e an extreme edge of land before a steep or vertical slope/border; Nonstop arguing could bring a couple to the brink of breaking up.
5 Multiple choice questions
- device for communicating between rooms
- insert between two other things
- so delicate or precise as to be difficult to analyze or describe; Pale pink is a subtle color, bright orange is not.
- to wipe out - destroy utterly; Spray paint could obliterate a message on a road sign.
- question formally
5 True/False questions
Intermittent → stopping and starting at intervals
Conscientiously → having or showing zeal - eagerness, excitement; When the preacher spoke zealously about her faith, she inspired her listeners.
Intrastate → within a single state
Chronology → the study of historical records to establish the dates of past events; A chronology of your life lists the main events in the order of occurrence. - like a timeline
Intramural → within a single state