5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a an extreme edge of land before a steep or vertical slope/border; Nonstop arguing could bring a couple to the brink of breaking up.
- b question formally
- c distribute or spread over a wide area; In fall the fluffy seeds of milkweed pod disperse in the wind
- d insert between two other things
- e so delicate or precise as to be difficult to analyze or describe; Pale pink is a subtle color, bright orange is not.
5 Multiple choice questions
- within an institution
- the study of historical records to establish the dates of past events; A chronology of your life lists the main events in the order of occurrence. - like a timeline
- withing or into a vein
- back-and-forth action; action and reaction
- dangerously high or steep; You could hurt yourself badly if you fell off a precipitous cliff.
5 True/False questions
Permeate → quiet and soft - to make quiet - someone who is unable to speak; If you put a muzzle over a dog's mouth its bark is muted.
Intermittent → stopping and starting at intervals
Intermediary → back-and-forth action; action and reaction
Interlaced → device for communicating between rooms
Conscientiously → dangerously high or steep; You could hurt yourself badly if you fell off a precipitous cliff.