5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a question formally
- b withing or into a vein
- c person who acts as a go-between, especially to settle differences
- d wishing to do what is right especially to do one's work or duty well and thoroughly; Employees who do their work conscientiously are efficient and well-respected
- e dangerously high or steep; You could hurt yourself badly if you fell off a precipitous cliff.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the study of historical records to establish the dates of past events; A chronology of your life lists the main events in the order of occurrence. - like a timeline
- insert between two other things
- so delicate or precise as to be difficult to analyze or describe; Pale pink is a subtle color, bright orange is not.
- within an institution
- stopping and starting at intervals
5 True/False questions
Obliterate → Spread throughout (something) - pervade; When you peel an orange, it cent will quickly permeate the room.
Intrastate → question formally
Zealously → back-and-forth action; action and reaction
Permeate → Spread throughout (something) - pervade; When you peel an orange, it cent will quickly permeate the room.
Intercom → insert between two other things