5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a to wipe out - destroy utterly; Spray paint could obliterate a message on a road sign.
- b so delicate or precise as to be difficult to analyze or describe; Pale pink is a subtle color, bright orange is not.
- c distribute or spread over a wide area; In fall the fluffy seeds of milkweed pod disperse in the wind
- d insert between two other things
- e within a single state
5 Multiple choice questions
- having or showing zeal - eagerness, excitement; When the preacher spoke zealously about her faith, she inspired her listeners.
- back-and-forth action; action and reaction
- wishing to do what is right especially to do one's work or duty well and thoroughly; Employees who do their work conscientiously are efficient and well-respected
- quiet and soft - to make quiet - someone who is unable to speak; If you put a muzzle over a dog's mouth its bark is muted.
- question formally
5 True/False questions
Intramural → within a single state
Precipitous → withing or into a vein
Intravenous → withing or into a vein
Chronology → back-and-forth action; action and reaction
Intercom → back-and-forth action; action and reaction