5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a withing or into a vein
- b Spread throughout (something) - pervade; When you peel an orange, it cent will quickly permeate the room.
- c distribute or spread over a wide area; In fall the fluffy seeds of milkweed pod disperse in the wind
- d the study of historical records to establish the dates of past events; A chronology of your life lists the main events in the order of occurrence. - like a timeline
- e wishing to do what is right especially to do one's work or duty well and thoroughly; Employees who do their work conscientiously are efficient and well-respected
5 Multiple choice questions
- an extreme edge of land before a steep or vertical slope/border; Nonstop arguing could bring a couple to the brink of breaking up.
- back-and-forth action; action and reaction
- to wipe out - destroy utterly; Spray paint could obliterate a message on a road sign.
- stopping and starting at intervals
- so delicate or precise as to be difficult to analyze or describe; Pale pink is a subtle color, bright orange is not.
5 True/False questions
Interlaced → device for communicating between rooms
Intermediary → back-and-forth action; action and reaction
Intercom → device for communicating between rooms
Muted → so delicate or precise as to be difficult to analyze or describe; Pale pink is a subtle color, bright orange is not.
Intrastate → question formally