5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a question formally
- b dangerously high or steep; You could hurt yourself badly if you fell off a precipitous cliff.
- c stopping and starting at intervals
- d device for communicating between rooms
- e distribute or spread over a wide area; In fall the fluffy seeds of milkweed pod disperse in the wind
5 Multiple choice questions
- back-and-forth action; action and reaction
- the study of historical records to establish the dates of past events; A chronology of your life lists the main events in the order of occurrence. - like a timeline
- wishing to do what is right especially to do one's work or duty well and thoroughly; Employees who do their work conscientiously are efficient and well-respected
- insert between two other things
- within a single state
5 True/False questions
Intermediary → person who acts as a go-between, especially to settle differences
Permeate → Spread throughout (something) - pervade; When you peel an orange, it cent will quickly permeate the room.
Subtle → so delicate or precise as to be difficult to analyze or describe; Pale pink is a subtle color, bright orange is not.
Interlaced → insert between two other things
Intramural → within a single state