5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Edict of Worms
- Pope Leo X
- Peace of Ausburg
- a Peasants legally tied to the land of feudal lords.
- b A way to remove sin by paying the Catholic church money
- c Head of Catholic Church. Lived from 1475 to 1521.
- d Agreement that allowed Holy Roman Princes to adopt Protestantism.
- e Proclamation by Charles V punishing Martin Luther.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Massive Church built by the Holy See.
A Catholic monk whose writings sparked the Reformation.
- Figure considered savior and salvation of Christians.
- A term applied to Christian who belonged to non-Catholic churches.
- Particle Accelerator constructed beneath Geneva.
5 True/False questions
Reformation → A person who speaks out against official Church teachings.
John Calvin → A Protestant leader who called for strict rules and a theocratic government.
Heretic → Peasants legally tied to the land of feudal lords.
95 Theses → Peasants legally tied to the land of feudal lords.
Henry VIII → English King who broke away from Pope in order to divorce his wife Catherine of Aragon.