5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Peace of Ausburg
- John Calvin
- Martin Luther
- Anglican Church
- Henry VIII
A Catholic monk whose writings sparked the Reformation.
- b Agreement that allowed Holy Roman Princes to adopt Protestantism.
- c Also known as the Church of England.
- d English King who broke away from Pope in order to divorce his wife Catherine of Aragon.
- e A Protestant leader who called for strict rules and a theocratic government.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Proclamation by Charles V punishing Martin Luther.
- A movement for religious reform.
- A way to remove sin by paying the Catholic church money
- Figure considered savior and salvation of Christians.
- Particle Accelerator constructed beneath Geneva.
5 True/False questions
95 Theses → A series of formal statements critical of the Catholic Church.
Heretic → A person who speaks out against official Church teachings.
Jesuits → Peasants legally tied to the land of feudal lords.
Council of Trent → A series of meetings between Catholic Bishops and Cardinals that set several Catholic doctrines.
Protestant → A series of formal statements critical of the Catholic Church.