5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- John Calvin
- Pope Leo X
- St. Peters Basilica
- 95 Theses
- a A Protestant leader who called for strict rules and a theocratic government.
- b Head of Catholic Church. Lived from 1475 to 1521.
- c Massive Church built by the Holy See.
- d A movement for religious reform.
- e A series of formal statements critical of the Catholic Church.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Also known as the Church of England.
- A way to remove sin by paying the Catholic church money
- English King who broke away from Pope in order to divorce his wife Catherine of Aragon.
- Peasants legally tied to the land of feudal lords.
- Founder of the Jesuit order.
5 True/False questions
Peace of Ausburg → Proclamation by Charles V punishing Martin Luther.
Jesus Christ → Religious order devoted to teaching, converting, and defending the Catholic faith.
Charles V → A person who speaks out against official Church teachings.
Protestant → A term applied to Christian who belonged to non-Catholic churches.
Large Hadron Collider →
A Catholic monk whose writings sparked the Reformation.