5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Anglican Church
- Peace of Ausburg
- Martin Luther
- a A movement for religious reform.
- b Also known as the Church of England.
- c Agreement that allowed Holy Roman Princes to adopt Protestantism.
- d A term applied to Christian who belonged to non-Catholic churches.
A Catholic monk whose writings sparked the Reformation.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Massive Church built by the Holy See.
- Figure considered savior and salvation of Christians.
- Proclamation by Charles V punishing Martin Luther.
- Holy Roman Emperor; also King of Spain in 16th c.
- Particle Accelerator constructed beneath Geneva.
5 True/False questions
Heretic → A person who speaks out against official Church teachings.
95 Theses → A series of formal statements critical of the Catholic Church.
Ignatius of Loyola → Founder of the Jesuit order.
Jesuits → Religious order devoted to teaching, converting, and defending the Catholic faith.
Indulgence → A way to remove sin by paying the Catholic church money