5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Charles V
- Large Hadron Collider
- Jesus Christ
- Anglican Church
- a Holy Roman Emperor; also King of Spain in 16th c.
- b Figure considered savior and salvation of Christians.
- c Also known as the Church of England.
- d Particle Accelerator constructed beneath Geneva.
- e A person who speaks out against official Church teachings.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Founder of the Jesuit order.
- Head of Catholic Church. Lived from 1475 to 1521.
A Catholic monk whose writings sparked the Reformation.
- A movement for religious reform.
- Agreement that allowed Holy Roman Princes to adopt Protestantism.
5 True/False questions
Council of Trent → A series of meetings between Catholic Bishops and Cardinals that set several Catholic doctrines.
Serfs → Religious order devoted to teaching, converting, and defending the Catholic faith.
Protestant → A term applied to Christian who belonged to non-Catholic churches.
Henry VIII → A person who speaks out against official Church teachings.
Jesuits → Religious order devoted to teaching, converting, and defending the Catholic faith.