5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Charles V
- Edict of Worms
- Anglican Church
- a Also known as the Church of England.
- b Holy Roman Emperor; also King of Spain in 16th c.
- c A term applied to Christian who belonged to non-Catholic churches.
- d Proclamation by Charles V punishing Martin Luther.
- e A person who speaks out against official Church teachings.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Figure considered savior and salvation of Christians.
- A way to remove sin by paying the Catholic church money
- Founder of the Jesuit order.
- Particle Accelerator constructed beneath Geneva.
- A movement for religious reform.
5 True/False questions
Council of Trent → Proclamation by Charles V punishing Martin Luther.
St. Peters Basilica → English King who broke away from Pope in order to divorce his wife Catherine of Aragon.
John Calvin → A movement for religious reform.
Henry VIII → English King who broke away from Pope in order to divorce his wife Catherine of Aragon.
Martin Luther → A series of formal statements critical of the Catholic Church.