5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a v.
1. To expel from the throat or stomach; to vomit
2. To discharge violently
- b eyebrow
- c n. A cut or notch
- d verb: to wipe out; to obliterate. Also to make less clear as if rubbing out. To make oneself inconspicuous
- e verb: to insult intentionally; to offend or embarass. Noun: an insult or offensive act.
5 Multiple choice questions
- adjective: pertaining to the brain; intellectual
- noun: surrender; ending resistance
- noun: the restatement of a main idea; a summary or concise review
- verb: to mar or spoil the appearance or surface of something
- to speak
5 True/False questions
Odon, Odontos → front, forehead, face
Cerebrum → brain
indenture → n.
1. A written contract
2. An agreement binding an apprentice to work for a master
v. To bind by written contact
Os, Oris → mouth
supercilious → adj. Disdainful; haughty and aloof