5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Anatomical term: Brachium
- Anatomical term: Longus
- a Fasciculi arranged at many places around a central tendon.
- b Common name: Arm
- c Four sided with right angles.
- d Common name: Long
- e A muscle that accomplishes a certain movement, such as flexation.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Fulcrum is between resistance and effort.
- Spindle shaped
- The attachment point of muscle and bone. Long, cable-like extensions, cylindrical.
- Four sided with no right angles.
- Common name: Round
5 True/False questions
Pull, Push → Muscles ___, do NOT ____!
Triangular → 3 sided
Orbicular (sphyncter) → Effort is between resistance and fulcrum.
Ex: person using shovel
Second class lever → Resistance is between fulcrum and effort.
Ex: standing on toes, wheelborrow
Straight → Fasciculi are parallel to long axis of the muscle.