5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Anatomical term: Brevis
- a Members of a group of muscles working together to produce a movement.
- b Part of the mnuscle between the origin and insertion.
- c Common name: Short
- d Distal end of the muscle attached to the bone undergoinf the greatest movement.
- e Broad, sheetlike; or short, almost nonexistant.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Common name: Quadrangular
- Fixed ends of bone. The attachment point of a muscle; usually stationary and at the proximal end of the muscle.
- Common name: Small
- Movement accomplished when the muscle contracts.
- Common Name: Chewer
5 True/False questions
Second class lever → Effort is between resistance and fulcrum.
Ex: person using shovel
Fusiform → Spindle shaped
Anatomical term: Gluteus → Common name: Straight
Rhomboidal → Fixed ends of bone. The attachment point of a muscle; usually stationary and at the proximal end of the muscle.
Antagonist → Muscle acting in opposition to an agonist.