5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Pull, Push
- Anatomical term: Gluteus
- Anatomical term: Longus
- a Members of a group of muscles working together to produce a movement.
- b Common name: Buttock
- c Common name: Long
- d Four sided with right angles.
- e Muscles ___, do NOT ____!
5 Multiple choice questions
- 3 sided
- Muscles that hold one bone in place relative to the body while a more distal bone is moved.
- Fixed ends of bone. The attachment point of a muscle; usually stationary and at the proximal end of the muscle.
- Arranged like the barbs of a feather on 2 sides of a common tendon.
- Fasciculi arranged in a circle around an opening and act as sphincters to close the opening.
5 True/False questions
Anatomical term: Quadrate → Common Name: Chewer
Antagonist → Muscle acting in opposition to an agonist.
Anatomical term: Teres → Common name: Round
Semipennate/unipennate → Arranged like the barbs of a feather on 2 sides of a common tendon.
Trapezium → Four sided, no right angles, no parallel sides.