5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Anatomical term: Teres
- a Movement accomplished when the muscle contracts.
- b Arranged like the barbs of a feather on 2 sides of a common tendon.
- c Common name: Round
- d Four sided, no right angles, no parallel sides.
- e Broad, sheetlike; or short, almost nonexistant.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Common name: Quadrangular
- Fixed ends of bone. The attachment point of a muscle; usually stationary and at the proximal end of the muscle.
- 3 sided
- Four sided with right angles.
- Common name: Large
5 True/False questions
Fusiform → Spindle shaped
Anatomical term: Rectus → Common name: Straight
Head → Part of the mnuscle between the origin and insertion.
Location, size, shape, orientation, origin, # of heads, function → Common name: Quadrangular
Tendon → Many origins.