5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Second class lever
- Anatomical term: Gluteus
- Anatomical term: Pectoralis
- a Resistance is between fulcrum and effort.
Ex: standing on toes, wheelborrow
- b The attachment point of muscle and bone. Long, cable-like extensions, cylindrical.
- c Spindle shaped
- d Common name: Chest
- e Common name: Buttock
5 Multiple choice questions
- Common name: Straight
- Members of a group of muscles working together to produce a movement.
- Muscles usually lie ____ the bone.
- Four sided with no right angles.
- Fasciculi are parallel to long axis of the muscle.
5 True/False questions
Anatomical term: Brevis → Common name: Straight
Anatomical term: Brachium → Common name: Arm
Head → Many origins.
Prime mover → Muscles usually lie ____ the bone.
Triangular → 3 sided