5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Anatomical term: Brevis
- Anatomical term: Rectus
- Anatomical term: Deltoid
- Anatomical term: Masseter
- a Common name: Triangular
- b Common name: Short
- c Common name: Straight
- d Common Name: Chewer
- e 3 sided
5 Multiple choice questions
- Common name: Arm
- Muscles usually lie ____ the bone.
- Four sided with no right angles.
- All fasiculi on one side of the tendon.
- Muscles that hold one bone in place relative to the body while a more distal bone is moved.
5 True/False questions
Second class lever → Effort is between resistance and fulcrum.
Ex: person using shovel
Location, size, shape, orientation, origin, # of heads, function → Common name: Chest
Agonist → Muscle acting in opposition to an agonist.
Tendon → The attachment point of muscle and bone. Long, cable-like extensions, cylindrical.
Orbicular (sphyncter) → Fasciculi arranged in a circle around an opening and act as sphincters to close the opening.