5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Pull, Push
- Prime mover
- Orbicular (sphyncter)
- a Muscles ___, do NOT ____!
- b One muscle that plays the major role in accomplishing a desired movement.
- c Broad, sheetlike; or short, almost nonexistant.
- d Fasciculi arranged in a circle around an opening and act as sphincters to close the opening.
- e Four sided with no right angles.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Common name: Straight
- Distal end of the muscle attached to the bone undergoinf the greatest movement.
- Fasciculi arranged at many places around a central tendon.
- Common Name: Chewer
- Many origins.
5 True/False questions
Second class lever → Effort is between resistance and fulcrum.
Ex: person using shovel
Antagonist → A muscle that accomplishes a certain movement, such as flexation.
Fixators → Spindle shaped
Anatomical term: Gluteus → Common name: Long
Anatomical term: Teres → Common name: Round