5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- First class lever
- Anatomical term: Gluteus
- a Fasciculi arranged at many places around a central tendon.
- b Broad, sheetlike; or short, almost nonexistant.
- c Common name: Buttock
- d Four sided with right angles.
- e Fulcrum is between resistance and effort.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Common name: Long
- One muscle that plays the major role in accomplishing a desired movement.
- Fasciculi arranged in a circle around an opening and act as sphincters to close the opening.
- Common name: Quadrangular
- Many origins.
5 True/False questions
Antagonist → Muscle acting in opposition to an agonist.
Triangular → 3 sided
Belly → Part of the mnuscle between the origin and insertion.
Tendon → Many origins.
Action → Movement accomplished when the muscle contracts.