5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Pull, Push
- a Distal end of the muscle attached to the bone undergoinf the greatest movement.
- b Part of the mnuscle between the origin and insertion.
- c Four sided, no right angles, no parallel sides.
- d Muscle acting in opposition to an agonist.
- e Muscles ___, do NOT ____!
5 Multiple choice questions
- 7 methods used in muscle nomenclature.
- 3 sided
- A muscle that accomplishes a certain movement, such as flexation.
- Fasciculi arranged in a circle around an opening and act as sphincters to close the opening.
- Common name: Quadrangular
5 True/False questions
3rd class lever → Fulcrum is between resistance and effort.
Above → Movement accomplished when the muscle contracts.
Anatomical term: Rectus → Common name: Round
Action → Movement accomplished when the muscle contracts.
Fixators → Spindle shaped