5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- all humans naturally selfish and wicked; gov. job to keep order; people give up some rights to gain order; best gov.: absolute monarchy
- Danish astronomer; recorded data of movements of planets around sun
- a Who was Tycho Brahe?
- b What were the main ideas of Thomas Hobbes?
- c Who became the first Ming emperor?
- d What is the lineage of the Bourbon Dynasty?
- e Who controlled early trade in the Mediterranean after the crusades?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Who was the great admiral for the Chinese during their exploration?
- What occurred during Charles II's reign of England?
- Characteristics of the Enlightened Despots
- What was Japanese policy toward European contact?
- What occurred during Oliver Cromwell's reign of England?
5 True/False questions
gave weak national gov → What were the reasons in revising the Articles of Confederation?
* → Who did the Qing make a vassal state to China?
gov. should have separation of powers → What is a constitutional monarchy?
women need edu. to become useful (doctors, politics, edu=better moms) → What were the main ideas of Mary Wollstonecraft?
linked algebra and geometry; everything doubted until proved by reason (helped advance scientific method) → Who was Rene Descartes?