5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- all humans naturally selfish and wicked; gov. job to keep order; people give up some rights to gain order; best gov.: absolute monarchy
- Danish astronomer; recorded data of movements of planets around sun
- New constitution ratified: federal system of gov; bill of rights
- Emperor --> Daimyo(landowners)/Shogon(actual ruler) --> Samurai Warriors (loyal to daimyo/shogoin) --> Peasants/Artisans/Merchants
- Nicolaus Copernicus; sun-centered theory
- a Who was Tycho Brahe?
- b What were the results of the 1787 Constitutional Convention?
- c What were the main ideas of Thomas Hobbes?
- d What is the order of power within Japanese feudalism?
- e Who developed the heliocentric theory, and what was it?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What are the three factors that encouraged exploration?
- What were the main ideas of Mary Wollstonecraft?
- Who was Johannes Kepler?
- Who did the Qing make a vassal state to China?
- Who was Francis Bacon?
5 True/False questions
fought for freedom of speech and religion → What were the reasons in revising the Articles of Confederation?
James I --> Charles I --> Oliver Cromwell --> Charles II --> James II --> William and Mary → What is the order of power within Japanese feudalism?
Colonists upset with: navigation acts, stamp acts, boston tea party, british occupy of Boston; colonists feel less identity with Britain than with colony → What events lead up to the American Revolution?
* → Family rule in Central Europe -- what countries did they rule, family name
trial before Inquisition; church threatens torture = agrees his findings are false; house arrest until death → What was the purpose of the Treaty of Tordesillas?