5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Karnofsky Performance Scale
- Type 4
- a What type of reaction would contact dermatitis elicit?
- b What med is given to stimulate platelet production?
- c Occurs most often in patients with bone metastasis
ManifestationsL fatigue, decreased appetite, N/V, altered elimination as well as fluid and electrolyte imbalance
Coll. Care: Hydration therapy, Drugs, Dialysis
- d What med stimulates growth of WBC's?
- e Used primarily in palliative care settings to assess functional abilities at the end of life
0=dead 100=doing good
5 Multiple choice questions
- Compression/obstruction by tumor growth, painful -/+ life threatning emergency.
Signs include: edema, Stoke's sign, dyspnea, erythema, and epistazis
- Immature and primitive, undifferentiated (no function), anaplasia
- initation, Promotion, Progression , Metastasis
- What type of reaction would Rheumatoid arthritis elicit?
- abnormal development or growth of cells, tissues, or organs
5 True/False questions
Ploidy → Based on chromosome # and appearance. number of sets of chromosomes
GAMDE → Gary ate my dead elephant.
Grade II → More abnormal, moderate differentation & dysplasia
Progression → process of moving forward, developing
(no contact inhibition)
Agonists (medications) of hormone therapy → androgens, estrogen, progestin, LHRH