5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- Hyaline Cartilage
- Epithelial tissue classified as
- Simple squamous epithelium
- a characterized by flattened, irregulary shaped cells that form a continuous sheet.
- b consists of a hard matrix of calcium salts; the calcium salt makes it hard.
- c simple or stratified
- d composed of collagen and chondrocytes
5 Multiple choice questions
- characterized by fibers that have light and dark striping or cross-striations. Each fiber is multinucleated; nuclei are located of priphery of each fiber.
- consist of a cell body, dendrites, and an axon. Several Cytoplasmic processes radiate from the cell body, which holds the nucleus.
- three types of this kind of tissue; composed of muscle fibers.
- Four general categories of connective tissue
- contains collagen fibers that are arranged in parallel. Between fibers are flattened rodlike nuclei of fibroblasts.
5 True/False questions
blood → composed of a fluid matrix.
Simple columnar epithelium → characterized by cube-shaped cells with a nucleus that is usually round and centrally located.
Cardiac muscle fibers → characterized by fibers that have light and dark striping or cross-striations. Each fiber is multinucleated; nuclei are located of priphery of each fiber.
Connective Tissue → loose connective tissue, dense regular connective tissue and adipose tissue comprise this.
Elastic Cartilage → contains collagen fibers, chondrocytes, and elastic fiber that are found between lacunae.