5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Connective tissue proper
- Skeletal muscle fibers
- Simple Epithelial tissue
- a consists of a hard matrix of calcium salts; the calcium salt makes it hard.
- b characterized by fibers that have light and dark striping or cross-striations. Each fiber is multinucleated; nuclei are located of priphery of each fiber.
- c has only one layer of cells
- d composed of a fluid matrix.
- e loose connective tissue, dense regular connective tissue and adipose tissue comprise this.
5 Multiple choice questions
- characterized by central (Haversian) canal.
- simple or stratified
- has several cells layers
- cartilage cells located within round-ovoid spaces called lacunae.
- epithelial, connective, muscle, and nervous
5 True/False questions
Simple squamous epithelium → characterized by flattened, irregulary shaped cells that form a continuous sheet.
Connective Tissue → characterized by a fluid, semisolid, or solid matrix in which cells and fibers are embedded; four general catergories.
Hyaline Cartilage → contains collagen fibers, chondrocytes, and elastic fiber that are found between lacunae.
Simple cuboidal epithelium → composed of cells that are taller than they are wide, and the nucleus is located towards the base of the cell.
Loose connective (areolar) tissue → characterized by a fluid, semisolid, or solid matrix in which cells and fibers are embedded; four general catergories.