5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Reuptake Pump
- Anabolic Steroids
- Depressant Drugs
- a A neurotransmitter that improves mood an can be boosted by carb consumption
- b Recycles unused neurotransmitters and sends them back to the axon
- c Alcohol, Rohypnol/GHB
- d Change the mind, causes user to see and hear things that aren't really there.
- e Synthetic form of male testosterone. Improves physical performance, enlarge muscles, and increase strength.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Passed in 2005, cold medicine containing ephedrine/pseudo-ephedrine to be put behind the counter.
- Speeds up central nervous system. Creates feeling of energy, increased wakefulness, and loss of apatite.
- Drugs are coated to provide pain relief over time
- "Uppers/Speed". Schedule 2.
Medical uses: Narcolepsy, Asthma, ADHD.
Recreational uses: Study aids, weight loss, performance enhancer.
- Unintended effects, bad
5 True/False questions
Neurotransmitter → A neurotransmitter that improves mood an can be boosted by carb consumption
Schedule 3 → -Less abuse potential than schedules 1 and 2
-Has accepted medical use in the US
-Abuse may lead to moderate dependence
Heroin → Decrease in the oxygen supply in the blood stream
Fibrillation → Sending end of a neuron
Rohypnol/GHB → Decrease in the oxygen supply in the blood stream