5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Schedule 2
- Therapeutic Effect
- Reuptake Pump
- Depressant Drugs
- a Alcohol, Rohypnol/GHB
- b Intended Effects, good
- c -High potential for abuse
-Has current accepted medical use in the US with severe restrictions
-Abuse may lead to severe restrictions
- d Recycles unused neurotransmitters and sends them back to the axon
- e Synthetic opiate medication that binds to the same receptors in the brain that heroin binds to.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Speeds up central nervous system. Creates feeling of energy, increased wakefulness, and loss of apatite.
- Change the mind, causes user to see and hear things that aren't really there.
- "Date Rape". Schedule 1.
Medical uses: Sleep aids in foreign countries
Samantha Reid Date Rape Drug Act made these illegal in the U.S.
- A neurotransmitter that initiates the Flight, Flight, or Freeze response
- Cocaine, methamphetamines, amphetamines
5 True/False questions
Non-Therapeutic Effect → Unintended effects, bad
Depressant → Alcohol, Rohypnol/GHB
Schedule 4 → -High potential for abuse
-No accepted medical use in US
-Illegal to possess
Amnesia → Decrease in the oxygen supply in the blood stream
Axon → Sending end of a neuron