5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Change the mind, causes user to see and hear things that aren't really there.
- b A neurotransmitter that improves mood an can be boosted by carb consumption
- c A neurotransmitter that causes euphoria and decreases pain
- d Speeds up central nervous system. Creates feeling of energy, increased wakefulness, and loss of apatite.
- e Receiving end of a neuron
5 Multiple choice questions
- Prescription Painkillers, Methadone, Heroin
- -Less abuse potential than schedules 1 and 2
-Has accepted medical use in the US
-Abuse may lead to moderate dependence
- The tendency of a person to fall asleep at random times
- Decrease in the oxygen supply in the blood stream
- Sending end of a neuron
5 True/False questions
Adrenaline → A neurotransmitter that impacts pleasure and is released with cocaine use
Depressant → "Downers", slows central nervous system. Gives feelings of relaxation.
Amnesia → Decrease in the oxygen supply in the blood stream
Recreational Use of Amphetamines → Made of household chemicals and poisons, often in labs. Has a more intense high than cocaine.
Expose body to toxic chemicals → Synthetic form of male testosterone. Improves physical performance, enlarge muscles, and increase strength.