5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- remove causes, control effect
- feds vs. anti feds
- a prohibition repealed
- b cures for factions
- c what 2 groups were born out of the divison over the philosophy of gov. power?
- d the most common source of factions is the unequal distribution of ....
- e no cruel and unusual punishment
5 Multiple choice questions
- article 6
- freedom of religion, speech, press, petition
- governor of viriginia that didn't sign the constitution
- division of govt. between a central and state govts.
- no quartering of soldiers
5 True/False questions
2 → right to attorney, fair trial
5 → right to bear arms
judicial branch → article 3
Gouverneur Morris → this man helped write the preamble and the NY state const.
compoud republic → citizens assemble and administer the govt. in person