5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 3/5 compromise
- Gouverneur Morris
- debts, supremacy, oaths
- executive branch
- a the constitution called for wanting a .... based government
- b this man helped write the preamble and the NY state const.
- c article 2
- d article 6
- e representation of the slaves in the south
5 Multiple choice questions
- the 1st steop towards the separation of powers is finding a way to ... or ... people to each branch
- limits on suing state
- power to the states/ federalism
- power resides in people
- convention preceded the constitutional convention
5 True/False questions
media → what type of amo can fuel a faction?
Legistlative branch → article 2
18 → prohibition
74, 55 → proposed ... amendments, .... were approved
may 25th, 1787 → what day was a convention held to revise the AOC?