5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- debts, supremacy, oaths
- appoint, elect
- rhode island
- a ... .... was the only state that refused to send delegates
- b right to vote at 18
- c the 1st steop towards the separation of powers is finding a way to ... or ... people to each branch
- d ends slavery
- e article 6
5 Multiple choice questions
- group acts against community interest
- judicial branch's power to declare actions of gov. unconstitutional
- what 2 groups were born out of the divison over the philosophy of gov. power?
- the most common source of factions is the unequal distribution of ....
- prohibition repealed
5 True/False questions
12, 10 → limits on suing state
may 25th, 1787 → what day was a convention held to revise the AOC?
propaganda → a govt. administered by representatives of the people- promises the cure we are seeking
17 → ends slavery
federalsim → what conditions have historically plagued popular governments