5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Irritating; annoying.
- b Actions taken to prevent difficulty before it happens.
- c Very serious, likely to produce harm or danger.
- d A feeling that something bad will happen.
- e A state of intense emotion.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Quick to notice, alert, watchful.
- To warn in advance.
- Wrong, not as it should be.
- Act of entering by force.
- In a secret matter, sneakily.
5 True/False questions
belfry → A first public appearance.
annihilation → To destroy or make into nothing.
poise → Self-control, calmness.
ponder → To think about or wonder.
mortgage → A loan to purchase a home or other real estate.