5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a A state of intense emotion.
- b To bring together.
- c Incapable of being explained.
- d To make feeble.
- e To think about or wonder.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Act of entering by force.
- A first public appearance.
- Echoing, repeating.
- Feared greatly.
- Shock, horror, disgust.
5 True/False questions
stealthily → In a secret matter, sneakily.
poise → To think about or wonder.
grave → Very serious, likely to produce harm or danger.
reigns → Wrong, not as it should be.
premonition → To warn in advance.