5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a A state of intense emotion.
- b In a secret matter, sneakily.
- c Quiet and restrained.
- d Shock, horror, disgust.
- e Echoing, repeating.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Great joy and excitement.
- Incapable of being explained.
- To think about or wonder.
- Something done or said to thank or recognize someone.
- A bell tower.
5 True/False questions
foreboding → A feeling that something bad will happen.
premonition → To warn in advance.
aggravating → Echoing, repeating.
emaciated → Feared greatly.
pneumonia → To warn in advance.