5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Shock, horror, disgust.
- b Echoing, repeating.
- c To make ill-humored.
- d The science of behavior and mental processes.
- e Lacking deep meaning; shallow; unimportant or unnecessary. Phony, unimportant.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Delicate, not obvious.
- A bell tower.
- A state of intense emotion.
- Someone you know, but who is not a close friend.
- Actions taken to prevent difficulty before it happens.
5 True/False questions
poise → Self-control, calmness.
confer → To think about or wonder.
descend → To go down.
observant → Lacking in order.
loathe → Self-control, calmness.