5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Diseased state of the lung.
- b Incapable of being explained.
- c A first public appearance.
- d To disturb greatly. Agitate, bother, worry.
- e Easily seen, apparent.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Quick to notice, alert, watchful.
- Lacking deep meaning; shallow; unimportant or unnecessary. Phony, unimportant.
- Feared greatly.
- Wrong, not as it should be.
- Someone you know, but who is not a close friend.
5 True/False questions
capitulation → The act of surrendering.
mortgage → A loan to purchase a home or other real estate.
subtle → Delicate, not obvious.
annihilation → To destroy or make into nothing.
prejudice → Actions taken to prevent difficulty before it happens.