5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Incapable of being explained.
- b To look forward to.
- c Shock, horror, disgust.
- d To think about or wonder.
- e Something done or said to thank or recognize someone.
5 Multiple choice questions
- To regard with extreme disgust; hate.
- To make ill-humored.
- Actions taken to prevent difficulty before it happens.
- Sadly thoughtful. Depressed, sad, gloomy.
- Act of entering by force.
5 True/False questions
amiss → Self-control, calmness.
grave → Feared greatly.
mortgage → A loan to purchase a home or other real estate.
belfry → A bell tower.
emaciated → To make feeble.