5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a To think about or wonder.
- b A loan to purchase a home or other real estate.
- c Self-control, calmness.
- d To regard with extreme disgust; hate.
- e A feeling that something bad will happen.
5 Multiple choice questions
- To look forward to.
- To warn in advance.
- Actions taken to prevent difficulty before it happens.
- A first public appearance.
- Diseased state of the lung.
5 True/False questions
capitulation → The act of surrendering.
subdued → Delicate, not obvious.
acquaintance → Irritating; annoying.
confer → To bring together.
grave → Feared greatly.