5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Act of entering by force.
- b A feeling that something bad will happen.
- c Quiet and restrained.
- d To regard with extreme disgust; hate.
- e Easily seen, apparent.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Diseased state of the lung.
- To disturb greatly. Agitate, bother, worry.
- Feared greatly.
- To destroy or make into nothing.
- Lacking in order.
5 True/False questions
descend → To go down.
acquaintance → Irritating; annoying.
jubilation → Great joy and excitement.
premonition → To warn in advance.
precautions → Actions taken to prevent difficulty before it happens.