5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a A loan to purchase a home or other real estate.
- b Irritating; annoying.
- c Great joy and excitement.
- d Easily seen, apparent.
- e A state of intense emotion.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A bell tower.
- To rule over in government or state.
- An opinion formed without considering all sides of the question. Unfairness, injustice.
- In a secret matter, sneakily.
- To regard with extreme disgust; hate.
5 True/False questions
premonition → To warn in advance.
superficial → Lacking deep meaning; shallow; unimportant or unnecessary. Phony, unimportant.
observant → Quick to notice, alert, watchful.
tranquility → In a secret matter, sneakily.
dreaded → Very serious, likely to produce harm or danger.