5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Quick to notice, alert, watchful.
- b Sadly thoughtful. Depressed, sad, gloomy.
- c Irritating; annoying.
- d A bell tower.
- e Quiet and restrained.
5 Multiple choice questions
- An opinion formed without considering all sides of the question. Unfairness, injustice.
- To bring together.
- To regard with extreme disgust; hate.
- Echoing, repeating.
- To rule over in government or state.
5 True/False questions
superficial → To disturb greatly. Agitate, bother, worry.
amiss → Self-control, calmness.
pneumonia → Diseased state of the lung.
emaciated → To make feeble.
anticipation → To look forward to.