5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Disorderly.
- b To bring together.
- c Quick to notice, alert, watchful.
- d Shock, horror, disgust.
- e To destroy or make into nothing.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The science of behavior and mental processes.
- To look forward to.
- Lacking deep meaning; shallow; unimportant or unnecessary. Phony, unimportant.
- Easily seen, apparent.
- A bell tower.
5 True/False questions
resonating → To warn in advance.
melancholy → In a secret matter, sneakily.
disgruntled → To make ill-humored.
inexplicable → Incapable of being explained.
dreaded → To go down.