5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- which amendment gave citizenship to former slaves?
- how does the preamble beign?
- who has the power to declare war?
- what is the power of judicial review?
- what city was the constitutional convention held in?
- a "we the people of the united states..."
- b it is the principle that the supreme court has the final say in the intrepretting the constitution
- c fourteenth amendment
- d congress/legislative branch
- e philadelphia
5 Multiple choice questions
- it protected the people against a powerful national government
- official approval
- a person of the north who was accused to coming to the south to get rich for political gain
- american born white soldiers
- cities became overcrowded, some immigrants settled down and settled land, and nativist called for stricter citizenship requirements
5 True/False questions
what is an immigrant? → a person born in a counrty who wants to eliminate foreign influence
which amendment protects against unreasonable search and seizure? → fourth amendment
what is a radical? → a person who take extreme political positions?
what battle was considered the turning point in the civil war? → soldiers were better trained
who was dorthea dix? → people of the spanish heritage who considered texas to be their home