5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- what year was the constitution convention held in?
- how many years is a US senator elected into office for?
- who were tejanos?
- what is a carpet bagger?
- what was the name of the group that opposed ratifying the constitution?
- a six years
- b anti-federalists
- c 1787
- d a person of the north who was accused to coming to the south to get rich for political gain
- e people of the spanish heritage who considered texas to be their home
5 Multiple choice questions
- first amendment
- the battle of gettysburg
- to give african amercans the right to vote
- freedmen's bureau
5 True/False questions
why did lincoln free the slaves in the south? → he beleived he had the ability to free slaves in rebelling states as a military tactic
which amendment allows toy to bear arms? → second amendment
what determines the number of representatives a state has in the house of representatives? → women, african amercians, native americans, and poor farmers
who wrote the words to our national anthem? → francis scott key
why were sojourner truth and fredrick gouglas effective abolitionist speakers? → they had both been slaves