5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- what is the bill of rights?
- what did the north's navy hope to do?
- which amendment protects against unreasonable search and seizure?
- which amendment protects the right to petition the government?
- what is popular sovereignty?
- a cut off south's imports and exports with a blockade
- b one
- c fourth amendment
- d it is a government in which people vote
- e the first ten ammendments (personal rights)
5 Multiple choice questions
- they were afraid northerners would abolish slavery
- the legislative branch
- cities became overcrowded, some immigrants settled down and settled land, and nativist called for stricter citizenship requirements
- he felt it would plit the nation apart
5 True/False questions
how did jefferson tell lewis and clark to treat the native americans they may come across? → william travis
what advantages came out of the war of 1812? → treaty of ghent
what year was the constitution convention held in? → 1787
what is the president's term of office? → cut off south's imports and exports with a blockade
how many years is a US senator elected into office for? → 27