5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- what groups were not represented at the constitutional convention?
- how were the unionand the confederate drafts similiar?
- what is a veto?
- what group was the target of the alien and sedition acts of 1798?
- what was the most imporant result of the supreme court decision in the case of marbury vs. madison?
- a women, african amercians, native americans, and poor farmers
- b is established judicial review
- c the rejection of a law or bill
- d substitutes were allowed
- e aliens/immigrants
5 Multiple choice questions
- francis scott key
- they were boats that had iron around for it to be more sturdy (the first fight with ironclads ended in a draw)
- he beleived he had the ability to free slaves in rebelling states as a military tactic
- people of the spanish heritage who considered texas to be their home
- charleston, south carlonia (fort sumter)
5 True/False questions
what compromise was made in how to count slaves to determine population? → 1787
what did the kansas-nebraska act call for with regards to slavery in new territories? → it formend a whole new nation and stop all ties with america
what is the bill of rights? → the first ten ammendments (personal rights)
what is the president's term of office? → it states the purpose of the constitution
why did lincoln issue the emancipation proclamation? → he hoped it would weaked the south's ability to fight in the war