5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- what groups were not represented at the constitutional convention?
- how many members of congress must pass a bill after it has been vetoed?
- why did lincoln issue the emancipation proclamation?
- what is person who leaves his or her country to live in another country called?
- what is the purpose of the preamble?
- a and emigrant
- b women, african amercians, native americans, and poor farmers
- c it states the purpose of the constitution
- d he hoped it would weaked the south's ability to fight in the war
- e 2/3rd
5 Multiple choice questions
- that free african americans can't vote
- she was a reformer of the ways mentally ill people were treated without being treated like criminals
- if you owned 20+ slaves, you ddn't have to serve in the war; rich men could pay poor men to take their place
- it provided a way for the constitution to be amended
- william travis
5 True/False questions
what was the federalists' position on the economy? → four years
what group went west for religious freedom? → the mormons
who has the power to declare war? → it is the principle that the supreme court has the final say in the intrepretting the constitution
where did robert e. lee surrender to grant? → the constitution must be head of all laws
what year was the constitution convention held in? → 1787