5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- who was harriet tubman?
- how did the union raise money to fight the war?
- who operated schools to educate former slaves?
- which amendment state that a person cannot be tried for the same crime twice (double jeopardy)?
- how many members of congress must pass a bill after it has been vetoed?
- a she was a conductor who helped enslaved blacks cross the underground railroad
- b fifth amendment
- c income tax
- d 2/3rd
- e freedmen's bureau
5 Multiple choice questions
- they are appointed by the president
- cut off south's imports and exports with a blockade
- he beleived he had the ability to free slaves in rebelling states as a military tactic
- fifth amendment
5 True/False questions
who commanded the texas forces at the battle of the alamo? → he beleived he had the ability to free slaves in rebelling states as a military tactic
who assassinated lincoln? → official approval
what battle was the bloodiest day in all of american history? → all states that seceded from the union
what issue did the smaller states demand be settled before they would agree on the articles of ceonfederation? → new jersey plan
what is a veto? → a person who take extreme political positions?