5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- in what case did the US settle for less land than it wanted?
- how were the unionand the confederate drafts similiar?
- what is an immigrant?
- what is the importance of article 5 of the constitution?
- what was the federalists' position on the economy?
- a they wanted to pay off all war debts, raise government revenue, and create a national bank
- b it provided a way for the constitution to be amended
- c substitutes were allowed
- d a person who comes ro a different counrty to settle
- e oregon
5 Multiple choice questions
- americans invaded mexico from different directions
- the power to tax the people
- coin money
- the battle of antietam
- it is the principle that the supreme court has the final say in the intrepretting the constitution
5 True/False questions
how many members of congress must pass a bill after it has been vetoed? → they are appointed by the president
what were ironclads and why were they so important during the civil war? → they were boats that had iron around for it to be more sturdy (the first fight with ironclads ended in a draw)
who was the first vice president and the second president? → to free ALL slaves
which amendment protects the right to petition the government? → sixth amendment
how did congress agree to adress george washington once he was elected to the presidency? → he beleived he had the ability to free slaves in rebelling states as a military tactic