5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- what is the role of the electoral college?
- which amendment give you the right to an impartial jury?
- how many states had to ratify the constitution before it took affect?
- what is a radical?
- what article of the constitution established the supreme court?
- a nine states
- b a person who take extreme political positions?
- c to choose the US president
- d article three
- e sixth amendment
5 Multiple choice questions
- they were broke and when they arrived, they found jobs in port cities they arrived in
- killing someone on the spot withour a trial for a supposed crime
- that free african americans can't vote
- a severe food shortage
5 True/False questions
what plan provided the basic framework for the constitution? → it protected the people against a powerful national government
who were tejanos? → they were southern laws designed to limit the rights of blacks
who was dorthea dix? → she was a conductor who helped enslaved blacks cross the underground railroad
what is meant by the supreme law of the land? → it states the purpose of the constitution
what did george washington think about poilitcal parties? → he felt it would plit the nation apart