5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- why did war between britain and france put the united states in an awkward position?
- what were black codes?
- who saved important items from the white house before the british burned it down?
- how did the union raise money to fight the war?
- where did robert e. lee surrender to grant?
- a appotomax courthouse in virginia
- b they were southern laws designed to limit the rights of blacks
- c dolly madison
- d income tax
- e france was an ally and britain was an important trading partner
5 Multiple choice questions
- to farm and ranch where land was plentiful, to find gold and become rich, and to escape debt or legal problems
- to preserve the union
- clara barton
- article three
- coin money
5 True/False questions
what is the importance of article 5 of the constitution? → it provided a way for the constitution to be amended
which amendment protects against unreasonable search and seizure? → fourteenth amendment
who was the first vice president and the second president? → it protected the people against a powerful national government
which amendment progibits the government from using your home to house soldiers? → sixth amendment
which amendment protects the right to petition the government? → one