5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Who got no power under the Articles of Confederation?
- What could the central government not do under the Articles of Confederation?
- Who was the Declaraion written to?
- Who was the evil king of England?
- What did the New Jersey plan call for?
- a Tax
- b A single Congress house based on equality
- c King George
- d The world
- e The Central Government
5 Multiple choice questions
- We are free and the reasons why
- Giving up something to get something in return
- No slaves to count
- There would be two houses in Congress. One based on population; the other equally.
- 11 years
5 True/False questions
What is a constitution? → Giving up something to get something in return
Where was the Constitutional Convention? → Philadelphia
What is the 3/5 Compromise? → Slaves would count as 3/5ths of a person towards representation
What did the South want from the 3/5ths Compromise? → No slaves to count
Who is known as the father of the Constitution? → James Madison