5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is a compromise?
- What did Thomas Paine write?
- What could the central government not do under the Articles of Confederation?
- Who was the Declaraion written to?
- Who was the leader of the Constitutional Convention?
- a Giving up something to get something in return
- b The world
- c Ben Franklin
- d Tax
- e Common Sense
5 Multiple choice questions
- Two house Congress based on population
- Slaves would count as 3/5ths of a person towards representation
- There would be two houses in Congress. One based on population; the other equally.
- We are free and the reasons why
5 True/False questions
What did the New Jersey plan call for? → Two house Congress based on population
What was the first attempt at government in US? → Articles of Confederation
What did the North want from the 3/5ths Compromise? → No slaves to count
Who got all the power under the Articles of Confederation? → The Central Government
What is a constitution? → Giving up something to get something in return