5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Who is known as the father of the Constitution?
- What did the South want from the 3/5ths Compromise?
- What did the New Jersey plan call for?
- Who wrote the Declaration of Independence?
- Who was the Declaraion written to?
- a Thomas Jefferson
- b James Madison
- c All slaves to count
- d The world
- e A single Congress house based on equality
5 Multiple choice questions
- Articles of Confederation
- Giving up something to get something in return
- There would be two houses in Congress. One based on population; the other equally.
- The States
5 True/False questions
What two things did the Declaration of Independence tell? → We are free and the reasons why
What is the 3/5 Compromise? → Slaves would count as 3/5ths of a person towards representation
How long did the Articles of Confederation last? → 11 years
What did Thomas Paine write? → Giving up something to get something in return
Who was the leader of the Constitutional Convention? → Ben Franklin