5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What did the North want from the 3/5ths Compromise?
- What did the New Jersey plan call for?
- What could the central government not do under the Articles of Confederation?
- When was the Declaration of Independence signed?
- Who was the leader of the Constitutional Convention?
- a No slaves to count
- b Ben Franklin
- c July 4th, 1776
- d Tax
- e A single Congress house based on equality
5 Multiple choice questions
- Articles of Confederation
- Slaves would count as 3/5ths of a person towards representation
- 11 years
- James Madison
5 True/False questions
Who was the evil king of England? → King George
What two things did the Declaration of Independence tell? → We are free and the reasons why
What did Thomas Paine write? → Slaves would count as 3/5ths of a person towards representation
What did the South want from the 3/5ths Compromise? → All slaves to count
What is a compromise? → Giving up something to get something in return