5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Why was the Declaration written to the world?
- What did Thomas Paine write?
- Who was the leader of the Constitutional Convention?
- What did the New Jersey plan call for?
- What is the 3/5 Compromise?
- a Common Sense
- b To gain support for their struggle for freedom
- c Slaves would count as 3/5ths of a person towards representation
- d A single Congress house based on equality
- e Ben Franklin
5 Multiple choice questions
- Articles of Confederation
- We are free and the reasons why
- Thomas Jefferson
5 True/False questions
What did the Virginia Plan call for? → Two house Congress based on population
Who is known as the father of the Constitution? → James Madison
Who was the evil king of England? → The world
How long did the Articles of Confederation last? → The Central Government
Who was the Declaraion written to? → To gain support for their struggle for freedom