5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What did Thomas Paine write?
- What was the first attempt at government in US?
- What is a compromise?
- What is a constitution?
- What does bicameral mean?
- a Articles of Confederation
- b Giving up something to get something in return
- c Two house legislature
- d Common Sense
- e A written form of government
5 Multiple choice questions
- The world
- No slaves to count
- 11 years
- We are free and the reasons why
- Thomas Jefferson
5 True/False questions
What is the Great Compromise? → Slaves would count as 3/5ths of a person towards representation
What did the Virginia Plan call for? → Two house Congress based on population
Who is known as the father of the Constitution? → Ben Franklin
Why was the Declaration written to the world? → The world
What did the South want from the 3/5ths Compromise? → All slaves to count