5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- When was the Declaration of Independence signed?
- What does bicameral mean?
- Who wrote the Declaration of Independence?
- Who was the Declaraion written to?
- Who was the evil king of England?
- a July 4th, 1776
- b King George
- c The world
- d Thomas Jefferson
- e Two house legislature
5 Multiple choice questions
- Common Sense
- Articles of Confederation
- 11 years
- James Madison
- We are free and the reasons why
5 True/False questions
What could the central government not do under the Articles of Confederation? → Tax
Who got all the power under the Articles of Confederation? → The States
What did the South want from the 3/5ths Compromise? → All slaves to count
Who got no power under the Articles of Confederation? → The Central Government
Why was the Declaration written to the world? → The world