5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Where was the Constitutional Convention?
- Who got no power under the Articles of Confederation?
- What two things did the Declaration of Independence tell?
- Who was the evil king of England?
- Who was the leader of the Constitutional Convention?
- a Ben Franklin
- b King George
- c Philadelphia
- d The Central Government
- e We are free and the reasons why
5 Multiple choice questions
- All slaves to count
- Slaves would count as 3/5ths of a person towards representation
- Two house legislature
- There would be two houses in Congress. One based on population; the other equally.
- To gain support for their struggle for freedom
5 True/False questions
How long did the Articles of Confederation last? → The Central Government
What is a compromise? → Slaves would count as 3/5ths of a person towards representation
Who got all the power under the Articles of Confederation? → The Central Government
Who wrote the Declaration of Independence? → July 4th, 1776
What did Thomas Paine write? → Giving up something to get something in return