5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What did Thomas Paine write?
- What did the New Jersey plan call for?
- Where was the Constitutional Convention?
- What did the North want from the 3/5ths Compromise?
- Who was the leader of the Constitutional Convention?
- a No slaves to count
- b Ben Franklin
- c A single Congress house based on equality
- d Philadelphia
- e Common Sense
5 Multiple choice questions
- July 4th, 1776
- Two house Congress based on population
- 11 years
- The States
- The world
5 True/False questions
What did the South want from the 3/5ths Compromise? → All slaves to count
What is the Great Compromise? → There would be two houses in Congress. One based on population; the other equally.
Who wrote the Declaration of Independence? → July 4th, 1776
Who got no power under the Articles of Confederation? → The Central Government
What is a constitution? → Giving up something to get something in return