5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What was the first attempt at government in US?
- Who wrote the Declaration of Independence?
- How long did the Articles of Confederation last?
- Who got no power under the Articles of Confederation?
- What did the Virginia Plan call for?
- a 11 years
- b Thomas Jefferson
- c Articles of Confederation
- d The Central Government
- e Two house Congress based on population
5 Multiple choice questions
- A single Congress house based on equality
- King George
- No slaves to count
- The world
- We are free and the reasons why
5 True/False questions
What is the 3/5 Compromise? → Slaves would count as 3/5ths of a person towards representation
What is the Great Compromise? → Slaves would count as 3/5ths of a person towards representation
Who got all the power under the Articles of Confederation? → The Central Government
What did Thomas Paine write? → Giving up something to get something in return
What did the South want from the 3/5ths Compromise? → All slaves to count