1.Your speed must be careful and prudent. Use skill and good judgment. 2.Your speed must be reasonable and proper, not too fast and not too slow, for any conditions including:
• Amount of Traffic - How many cars on the road
• Speed of Traffic - How fast or slow it's moving
• Whether Pedestrians are Present - Especially children in school zones or neighborhoods
• Surface of the Road - Rough or smooth, paved, gravel, etc.
• Width of the Road - One-lane, two-lane, four-lane
• Structure of the Road - Straight, curving, bridges, narrow shoulders, etc.
• Visibility - How far ahead you can see clearly
• Weather Conditions - Rain, snow, ice, fog, etc.
• Your Own Driving Ability
3.Do not drive so slowly that you block, hinder, or interfere with other vehicles moving at normal speeds.
4.Your speed must be adjusted to conditions so you can stop within a clear distance ahead.