5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Law stating that a body in motion tends to travel in a straight line unless an outside force disturbs it
- the tendency of an object to remain either at rest or in motion unless acted on by an outside force
- a force of attraction between two objects; the strength of force is due to the mass and distance between the two objects.
- a tide that reaches maximum height for a given part of the day
- speed and direction that an object travels over a specified distance during a measured amount of time; rate of motion
4 True/False questions
tide → a tide that reaches minimum height for a given part of the day
weight → a measure of the force of gravity on an object
mass → the total amount of matter in an object; not dependent upon gravitational pull.
neap tide → a tide that reaches minimum height for a given part of the day