5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- discrimination may be shown by
- a those whom money is owed.
- b those who held intrest in a corporation
- c basis of professional billing, either so much per hour or per identified procedure
- d disparate treatment or disparate impact
- e a process of reasoning by which a fact is deduced as a logical consequence of other facts
5 Multiple choice questions
- Ownership of a business by one person.
- Related medical groups contributing thier diagnosis of the nature of a patient's disease upon which standardized fees are based.
- a group of persons together performing some business undertaking
- Likely to com about; looking forward to the future.
- the force of impression of some thing on a another
5 True/False questions
capitation → payment in a lump sum to physicians.
interstate → a marked differeb=nce between two things
negligent per se → conduct that is against common knowledge that, by its act, without arguement, can be declared negligent
Discrimination → failure to treat all persons equally.
management → direction or administration of the affairs of a person, business, or organization.