5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- per capita payment
- discrimination may be shown by
- risk management
- a covering completely
- b disparate treatment or disparate impact
- c pay equally according to the number of individuals
- d the representation of one thing or person similar to another.
- e minimizing the danger or hazard
5 Multiple choice questions
- those elected and terminated by stockholders to management responsibility in a corporation.
- a group of persons together performing some business undertaking
- honesty of intention
- treat all employees equally
- An announcement written or displayed.
5 True/False questions
Conglomerate → between two or more states
Debts → personal belongings and property owned by a person or, if he or she has died, by his or her estate,
bargaining unit → make less severe due to considerations of fairness and mercy
mitigating → payment in a lump sum to physicians.
dividends → distrubuted profits of a corporation