5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Retirement benefits
- a the force of impression of some thing on a another
- b an offer of money from one person to another
- c payment in a lump sum to physicians.
- d regulations adopted by a corporation or association to govern its internal affairs
- e benefits paid to an employee for a prior term of service after he or she stops work for that employeer
5 Multiple choice questions
- negotiated fee schedules and utilization reviews
- a marked differeb=nce between two things
- a group of persons together performing some business undertaking
- make changes for the disabled.
- health maintanence organizations (HMOs) and Preferred Provider Organization (PPOs)
5 True/False questions
Sole proprietorship → those whom money is owed.
management → minimizing the danger or hazard
Creditors → those elected and terminated by stockholders to management responsibility in a corporation.
subscribers → one who agrees to buy or belong for a period of time
interstate → between two or more states