5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- joint ventue
- negotiated fee schedules
- Forms of alternative delivery system
- good faith
- a health maintanence organizations (HMOs) and Preferred Provider Organization (PPOs)
- b honesty of intention
- c the process of consideration of offers until an offer is accepted.
- d a group of persons together performing some business undertaking
- e a corporation diversifying operations by aquiring varied enterprises. A large group of corporations.
5 Multiple choice questions
- responsibility to uphold the quality of care in patients
- those elected and terminated by stockholders to management responsibility in a corporation.
- one who agrees to buy or belong for a period of time
- payment in a lump sum to physicians.
- unit of stock giving the possessor part ownership
5 True/False questions
Probable cause → Likely to com about; looking forward to the future.
inferences → between two or more states
facially neutral → treat all employees equally
Two methods used to control health care costs → negotiated fee schedules and utilization reviews
Discrimination → payment in a lump sum to physicians.