5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a a corporation diversifying operations by aquiring varied enterprises. A large group of corporations.
- b an offer of money from one person to another
- c the area where the court may try a case
- d one who agrees to buy or belong for a period of time
- e direction or administration of the affairs of a person, business, or organization.
5 Multiple choice questions
- unit of stock giving the possessor part ownership
- Ownership of a business by one person.
- between two or more states
- payment in a lump sum to physicians.
- make changes for the disabled.
5 True/False questions
officers → An announcement written or displayed.
dividends → distrubuted profits of a corporation
inferences → between two or more states
Capital → the assests in money or property accumulated by individual, partnership, or corporate ownership of a business; net worth.
disparate → a marked differeb=nce between two things