5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- utilization reviews
- a process by which hospitals reviewpatient progress
- b a marked differeb=nce between two things
- c those who held intrest in a corporation
- d basis of professional billing, either so much per hour or per identified procedure
- e An announcement written or displayed.
5 Multiple choice questions
- regulations adopted by a corporation or association to govern its internal affairs
- a group of persons together performing some business undertaking
- one who agrees to buy or belong for a period of time
- personal belongings and property owned by a person or, if he or she has died, by his or her estate,
- treat all employees equally
5 True/False questions
Debts → money, services, or goods owed to some person or persons to whom one is onligated.
Sole proprietorship → Ownership of a business by one person.
Diagnostic related groups (DRGs) → the process of consideration of offers until an offer is accepted.
directors → those whom money is owed.
mitigating → payment in a lump sum to physicians.