5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- discrimination may be shown by
- Retirement benefits
- a to raise a tax
- b benefits paid to an employee for a prior term of service after he or she stops work for that employeer
- c disparate treatment or disparate impact
- d Likely to com about; looking forward to the future.
- e the assests in money or property accumulated by individual, partnership, or corporate ownership of a business; net worth.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the representation of one thing or person similar to another.
- the force of impression of some thing on a another
- between two or more states
- attempt to acheive collection agreements
- an offer of money from one person to another
5 True/False questions
Two methods used to control health care costs → negotiated fee schedules and utilization reviews
Probable cause → having more evidence for than against
bargaining unit → labor union or group with the same interests
directors → those elected and terminated by stockholders to management responsibility in a corporation.
subscribers → persons holding formal positions in an organization.