5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- discrimination may be shown by
- a one who agrees to buy or belong for a period of time
- b regulations adopted by a corporation or association to govern its internal affairs
- c a means by which a group of people can unite to create an entity to do somthing impossible for members. The organization is established by filing a certification of corproation in the state where its main place of business is located.
- d disparate treatment or disparate impact
- e between two or more states
5 Multiple choice questions
- covering completely
- honesty of intention
- the process of consideration of offers until an offer is accepted.
- treat all employees equally
- persons holding formal positions in an organization.
5 True/False questions
tendered → an offer of money from one person to another
Forms of alternative delivery system → conduct that is against common knowledge that, by its act, without arguement, can be declared negligent
Shares → unit of stock giving the possessor part ownership
Diagnostic related groups (DRGs) → Related medical groups contributing thier diagnosis of the nature of a patient's disease upon which standardized fees are based.
collective bargaining → make less severe due to considerations of fairness and mercy