5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- good faith
- collective bargaining
- a the area where the court may try a case
- b An announcement written or displayed.
- c attempt to acheive collection agreements
- d honesty of intention
- e unit of stock giving the possessor part ownership
5 Multiple choice questions
- distrubuted profits of a corporation
- conduct that is against common knowledge that, by its act, without arguement, can be declared negligent
- health maintanence organizations (HMOs) and Preferred Provider Organization (PPOs)
- those elected and terminated by stockholders to management responsibility in a corporation.
- Likely to com about; looking forward to the future.
5 True/False questions
Probable cause → having more evidence for than against
discrimination may be shown by → failure to treat all persons equally.
Diagnostic related groups (DRGs) → the process of consideration of offers until an offer is accepted.
Conglomerate → direction or administration of the affairs of a person, business, or organization.
facially neutral → treat all employees equally