5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- collective bargaining
- a a marked differeb=nce between two things
- b between two or more states
- c distrubuted profits of a corporation
- d to raise a tax
- e attempt to acheive collection agreements
5 Multiple choice questions
- the representation of one thing or person similar to another.
- persons holding formal positions in an organization.
- the force of impression of some thing on a another
- the process of consideration of offers until an offer is accepted.
- make less severe due to considerations of fairness and mercy
5 True/False questions
per capita payment → payment in a lump sum to physicians.
management → minimizing the danger or hazard
Sole proprietorship → those whom money is owed.
Two methods used to control health care costs → health maintanence organizations (HMOs) and Preferred Provider Organization (PPOs)
Shares → money, services, or goods owed to some person or persons to whom one is onligated.