5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- reasonable accomodations
- Probable cause
- a a process of reasoning by which a fact is deduced as a logical consequence of other facts
- b Likely to com about; looking forward to the future.
- c make changes for the disabled.
- d having more evidence for than against
- e those elected and terminated by stockholders to management responsibility in a corporation.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the force of impression of some thing on a another
- a means by which a group of people can unite to create an entity to do somthing impossible for members. The organization is established by filing a certification of corproation in the state where its main place of business is located.
- the representation of one thing or person similar to another.
- An announcement written or displayed.
- process by which hospitals reviewpatient progress
5 True/False questions
Creditors → those whom money is owed.
bargaining unit → labor union or group with the same interests
Shares → unit of stock giving the possessor part ownership
facially neutral → treat all employees equally
mitigating → make less severe due to considerations of fairness and mercy